Audi of Charlotte

New 855-223-6279
Used 855-222-1937
Service 855-330-1413

Audi - The Truth In Engineering

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

by from Mint HIll |

I never realized how important it was to find a business that actually takes the time to truly listen to your concerns and address each and every one of them. I finally found that in this dealership. Years of bad cars, bad dealers and horrible service experiences left me feeling there wasn't an honorable and HONEST dealership out there. Boy was I WRONG. From the first contact to the heartfelt thank you I recieved for doing business with them, I couldn't have been more impressed. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. My A5 is back to running like a dream, no extra noises, just quiet and smooth driving.

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

by from Mint Hill, NC |

Great Experience the moment we stepped on the lot

by from Charlotte, NC |

Wonderful experience. My husband and I were looking for a straight forward and honest time when purchasing a new car. We knew we wanted an Audi and felt very appreciated and taken care of the first moment we walked onto the lot. Everyone was friendly and helpful. A+++

Great experience the moment we walked on the lot

by from Charlotte, NC |

Inquiry on trading a car

by from Winston Salem |

I purchased a car five years ago and it was a great experience. I reached out to get some information on trading the car in and have not had time to follow up. My past experience with the sales process was good and I look forward to potentially doing business again soon.

Great buying experience...love the A4

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was in the market for a certified pre-owned A4 after 10 years on my existing vehicle and decided to try carmax for a no hassle experience and a lower price. What I found was poor customer service, long waits, and a salesman who was overly pushy to sell me a car. I quickly left and decided to ride over to Audi of Charlotte thinking that I would have to play the negotiating game to get the price I wanted. After sitting with Troy Fitch for a few minutes, I realized that this was going to be a much better experience than I had expected. Troy listened, was patient, and answered all my questions. We took a few cars out for a test drive and I decided I needed another day or two to think about it. He wasn't pushy and understood. I came back expecting to negotiate for the car I wanted but within 15 minutes, we settled on the price and I drove out with my new A4 that day. If you want a dealer that strives to sell you the car you want at a fair price rather than the car they want to sell you at their price, then visit Troy at Audi of Charlotte.

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had an excellent experience, they helped me choose my right car and get the loan approved right away. The whole process took me less than 4 hours and i was driving my new A3 by the afternoon. I only spoke with their Sales person Troy twice before on the phone, and I was hoping for just a test drive and look at my financing options when I went in to Audi of Charlotte for the first time. But I drove out with my new car by the afternoon :).

Fantastic Service Department

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Thanks to the team at Audi of Charlotte for the stellar service I received from Audi of Charlotte for all these years since moving here from Ontario, Canada. I've come to depend on AoC and their team to take care of my A4 and and hope to keep it for years to come. It is quite a unique vehicle and I enjoy my time behind the wheel of this car! I plan to continue to take my Audi "home" to AoC and their team for all my service needs. They have an honest and dependable service department.

Awesome!!! Great Experience.

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a 2009 Q5 that I purchased at Audi of Charlotte and had a head on collision that I should not have lived through according to paramedics and police. They said the Q5 saved my life! I walked away and just want to tell everyone and Audi of Charlotte how thankful I am for the car they sold me.

Very pleasant

by from Wesley chapel, nc |

I came in for a pre owned car, Joe was very helpful and patient and showed me several choices. After deciding on the right one for me the buying process was smooth and non confrontational. the follow up has been amazing and I feel like I have friend in the business!