Audi of Charlotte

Service 855-330-1413

Audi - The Truth In Engineering

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had an excellent experience, they helped me choose my right car and get the loan approved right away. The whole process took me less than 4 hours and i was driving my new A3 by the afternoon. I only spoke with their Sales person Troy twice before on the phone, and I was hoping for just a test drive and look at my financing options when I went in to Audi of Charlotte for the first time. But I drove out with my new car by the afternoon :).

Fantastic Service Department

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Thanks to the team at Audi of Charlotte for the stellar service I received from Audi of Charlotte for all these years since moving here from Ontario, Canada. I've come to depend on AoC and their team to take care of my A4 and and hope to keep it for years to come. It is quite a unique vehicle and I enjoy my time behind the wheel of this car! I plan to continue to take my Audi "home" to AoC and their team for all my service needs. They have an honest and dependable service department.

Awesome!!! Great Experience.

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a 2009 Q5 that I purchased at Audi of Charlotte and had a head on collision that I should not have lived through according to paramedics and police. They said the Q5 saved my life! I walked away and just want to tell everyone and Audi of Charlotte how thankful I am for the car they sold me.

Very pleasant

by from Wesley chapel, nc |

I came in for a pre owned car, Joe was very helpful and patient and showed me several choices. After deciding on the right one for me the buying process was smooth and non confrontational. the follow up has been amazing and I feel like I have friend in the business!

Great experience!

by from Wax haw, NCAA |

Had a wonderful experience at audi of Charlotte. Knowledgeable sales people, great choice of vehicles and very nice and comfortable showroom!

Richard A.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Just to let you know that my recent Audi service at Audi of Charlotte was excellent. A perfect 10! Thank you. Richard Attorney at Law

2014 Q7 purchase

by from Cornelius |

Jim Chambers was a tremendous help in helping me pick a vehicle out.

Terrible sales people

by from Charlotte, NC |

Its like they don't care if they sell a car or not, They make you work more then they are willing to work. Instead of hearing from the guy who showed me the car, I got some random person I never met days later. I also knew more about the car then the salesman, by ALOT!!! Also the car I was checking out had a check engine light one, I asked about it, they said they would get back to me, never did, and then when I called back they gave an excuse that didn't make sense saying the fuel cap was off, but the car doesn't have a fuel cap lol.... Never trust a dealership based on outside appearance.

Audi of Charlotte responded to this review

April 2, 2014

Honest Buyer - Your response is very vague. I would be more happy to assist you. We do have new people here and as with most people when they start a new job they do have a lot to learn. I would encourage your to reach out to me so that we may set the record straight. Regards, Jim Chambers Sales Manager Audi of Charlotte 704-535-8800

Abismal Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

Truly unbelievable how bad their service department is. Either they are completely incompetent or they are running some sort of scam. I have had my car in there several times and they have not fixed the problem in every case. In two cases they actually exacerbated the problem. I should have learned my lesson the first time.

Bad Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

I should have read the reviews on this dealership first. I took my car to have it serviced for a minor problem. When I picked it up I had a different more expensive and major problem that the dealership denied causing. I had to take it to an independent shop and they fixed the problem and confirmed the dealership caused the issue. Upon confronting the dealership with their mistake they refused to work with me. I don't trust them now and will never use them again. The only good thing is I found a reliable and great independent shop.

Audi of Charlotte responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Audi of Charlotte Service department has won numerous awards in which the criteria is to fix the clients vehicle right the first time. This reviewer did not get what they wanted and posted a fraudulent review. There is no way an independent repair shop can make the claim that we caused the problem, when they do not now what the problem was prior to arriving at Audi of Charlotte.