Carter County Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3600 W Broadway St, Ardmore, OK 73401

New 866-396-7998
Used 866-396-6932
Service 866-396-8564

If it Doesn't Say Carter County Dodge, You've Paid Too Much!!!

Cory & Nick were AWESOME

by from Southern Oklahoma |

I've bought several cars from this dealership and have always been treated great. The salesmen are always courteous and very knowledgeable. About 3 years ago I bought my wife a Pacifica from Nick. It was one of his first sales in the car business. He spent a huge part of his day showing as all types of different cars & suv's. He wasn't pushy like a lot of places. I think we must have drove about 10 cars. When we finally decided which one we wanted - we went inside to "work the deal". Buying a car isn't always "easy" - but the guys at CCD made it a snap. Once a price was negotiated - we were thru the finance office and on our way in less than 30 minutes. Everyone that I met was exceptional. I've noticed over the years that most of the same people remail at this dealership. They may not always have the same "title" - but they still work at the dealership - which is nice to see familiar faces. I recommend this dealership to all my friends, family, and coworkers. It's the best dealership I've ever been too.

January 26, 2012

Thanks for your kind words, we love doing business with you!

CCD is the best place to buy a vehicle

by from Antlers, Ok |

thanks to Frank, Robert, Nick, and all the the people at CCD for the best car buying experiance i have ever had. Everyone made you feel like family and the process was the easiest i have ever been through. My next vehicle will be coming fromm CCD.

November 10, 2013

We're glad to have been able to help you! Make sure you come see us soon to get your free oil change!

Good Experience!

by from Madill |

They've always been great! Very friendly & helpful staff. I will continue to do business at Carter County.

November 10, 2013

I will be sure to let my service department know! Hopefully we see you again real soon!

Great experience!

by from Nocona, TX |

Buying process was very easy & they took great care of me. I will be back for my next vehicle purchase.

April 24, 2013

Glad we were able to help you out! Let us know if there's anything else that you need.

Buying a truck was so easy!

by from Ada, Oklahoma |

We put in a Finance application, got a phone call in 5 minutes later and Zach walked us through the whole process! Made it super easy my husband and I love our 2012 Dodge truck! Please call there internet team before you make a trip!!!! They are great!

micale, brandon and bo r awsome wil b back

by from broken bow, ok |

2013 dodge journey love it they worked hard for me will never go n e where else love u guys

I ENJOYED THE SALES PROCESS

by from OKLAHOMA CITY |

I BOUGHT A 2002 DODGE CHARGER FROM A NICE GUY NAMED MICALE SMITH HE WAS GOOD AND HONEST AND THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME AND MY HUSBAND I WOULD SEND ANYONE TO WORK WITH HIM.

Micale smith is the best

by from Dallas |

I came in for a 2012 challenger and I worked with Micale smith and I've bought a lot of cars but this was the easiest car deal ever. Plus he is so professional it will blow your mind I would refer anyone to him. His number is 580-504-8682