Tim Smith Acura

(1.0) 4 Reviews

219 Miracle Strip Pkwy Sw, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

Buyer beware

by from FWB, Fl |

I tried to negotiate price. They told me to ask bank what they would offer. Bank stated I should get price with them first. Tim Smith acura told me to make an offer. When I did they did not return my phone call and this happened on more than one occasion with them. After two weeks, I just gave up and went to shop elsewhere.

STAY AWAY ?

by from florida |

This dealer is a small town, poorly run operation. We tried to buy new car here only to have to wait on the manager / owner get back from his lunch break? then no introduction or apology. BUYER BEWARE? we saved approx 3-4 K at another dealer? I have bought many cars and this was by far the worst. I'm very glad we walked ?.

Worst Acura dealer in the country

by from Destin, FL |

If you are shopping for an Acura, drive a 100 miles extra and go to Tallahassee. This dealer is unethical and will change things on you after agreeing to the price. The service department is just as bad and never gets the repairs right the first time. Seems like the fish stinks from top down. Managers and employees dont care and dont return calls when you try to address issues. I have owned an Acura for 20+ years and by far this is the worst dealer.

Renigged on an agreed price...Wouldn't return call

by from floridao |

We had negotiated a price on a new Acura MDX on a Saturday. It was after closing so we told our sales person, Jennifer Hart, that we would get back with her on Monday, giving us a chance to check our bank for financing. I called her that morning and asked if they'd install a couple of options to sweeten the deal. Over 2 hours later she informed that she had spoken to the owner and that not would they not install any options, but he wouldn't have offered the sale price we were quoted on Saturday if he'd been there. I told her I'd let her know if we changed our mind and hung up. A little while later I emailed her thanking her for her efforts and to keep us in mind if something similar came up for sale. My husband, knowing how disappointed I was, tried to surprise me and called her to make the deal. He left her a message and she never called back. I was so disappointed losing out on the MDX when I realized that he had tried and she wouldn't respond.