Flemington Hyundai

(4.0) 8 Reviews

180 US-202, Flemington, NJ 08822

Terrible Experience!

by from Rockwall, TX |

I purchased a vehicle from them recently from out of state and had it shipped. I asked them go over the vehicle and to tell me all flaws so there would be no surprises. I was told no flaws. I asked about the mechanical condition and was told that it had just been serviced and checked out in their shop and all was good. I believed them and bought the truck, and had it shipped to me. The truck arrived with lots of problems. Dash, headliner, seatbelt, and windshield were all damaged and had to be replaced. Started it up to drive it and the Check Engine Light was on, the ABS Light was on, and it would only shift from 1st to 2nd gear, no other gears. All we could do is limp straight to a shop where it spent a week trying to figure out all of the problems that it had. The vehicle was completely misrepresented and the none of the managers would take my call or return my calls to discuss. Buyer Beware!

Not impressed

by from Somerset, NJ |

I went to Flemington Hyundai on the back of the good reviews posted here, as well as purchasing a car there in the last 3 years. When I walked in, I was met by Stephan who showed me the car I was looking for and took me on a great test drive where I tested the car on the highway, as well as the country roads. Once back in the showroom, I gave him the price I was prepared to pay after which he went to speak to his manager. I was ready to drive the car home that day! Thats when it went downhill. His manager came over, introduced himself and stated that the car I was looking at which was priced at $15,998 is in actuality $1575 more. This is due to some preparation costs, which for some reason was NOT added to the cost of the car when advertised. He then stated that he is happy to waive the prep cost but would also have to waive the Hyundai certification on the car. Once getting home and doing some research, the prep cost was a gimmick for them to attempt to make some extra profits. Definitely not impressed. They lost one customer......

Great EVERYTHING

by from New Hope, PA |

I couldn't ask for more Best in pricing, got the car i wanted quickly, #1 in service too. Great salesman, Bruce McFarland

Nice Sales and Service

by from Trenton, NJ |

I bought a Sonata from Flemington Hyundai in July. I just came in for my first service. Oil and filter was free, and they washed my car. I went to the Hyundai website, looked for specials, and then went to the dealership when they has their 4th of July holiday sale. They treated me well, but I don't like to judge on first impressions. I wanted to see if since I was coming in for my free products how I would be treated. I was treated well by the people in service. I mainly dealth with Justin, who was very courteous.

NIce Car

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

I have been patiently been waiting to get a new car. Even my husband won't dispute that. My Honda is approaching 180,000, and it is starting to have a lot of little issues. I have been shopping online for a car for a couple of months now, and found a few I liked. I really like the Hyundai Elantra Coupe,and it came in under our budget of $20,000. I went to Flemington Hyundai. First, my salesman, Bart, treated me courteously, and with the respect of a buyer. Often when my husband is with me the "men" talk about things like I am not there. That drives me crazy. Once my salesman established I was the buyer, he asked me about what I was looking for, color, reason for liking this particular car, price range etc. He had several Elantra's there to look at, and I found one I liked. I took it for a test drive, and bought it. It sounds quick, but I spent time researching cars and prices, I knew what I was looking for, and after seeing the car in person and driving it, it was an easy decision. I was not going to finance with them. I had talked to my bank and thought I would go with them, but I got at least the same deal, and I think it made things easier. It has been a long time since I bought a car, but I thought overall the process was efficient, and not too time consuming considering.

Flemington Hyundai responded to this review

September 28, 2012

Dear Coupe Trooper, Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review. The new Elantra Coupe is really making it easy for folks to choose Hyundai. We are glad that you enjoyed your time here at Flemington Hyundai and that you and Bart worked well together. We look forward to meeting your automotive needs for many years to come! "We've got you covered" - from the Management, Sales, Parts and Service Teams @ Flemington Hyundai

Great Service

by from Clinton, NJ |

I moved from down the shore to Clinton NJ, and I was looking for a Hyundai dealer for routine service/maintenance for my Elantra. I was referred to Flemington Hyundai from someone I met at Hunterdon Collision. I have had my car in for service twice since then and I am very happy with the service. They explain what I need done, the do it, explain what they did, and leave me with a clean car and respect for my time. I have worked with both Tim and Breanna, and they have both been professional and courteous. They get me in and get me out, and I don't feel like I got my pocket picked. I always consider that good news.

Home Delivery is Awesome

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

I drive by Flemington Hyundai frequently on my job commute, but I have never set foot on the lot. I was in an accident and my insurance company ended up totaling my car, which I was not happy about. It was a 2001 Acura, but it was in great shape and the mileage was not bad for the year of the car. I loved that car. While out of town on business, I was informed that my insurance company was ending the rental car payments and I had 5 more days to get a car. (I didn't read the fine print of my insurance policy, a mistake I will not make again). I went to the closest Honda dealer to look at getting another Acura. I did not consider getting another car until I passed Flemington Hyundai. I turned around and went in looked around. I met a salesman named Dan, told him my story, and that I was just looking, because I had pretty much already made up my mind. He suggested I look around, see what was in a comparable price range, and go for a test drive. I picked a Sonata to test drive, and we took it for a ride. He never tried to pressure me, or knocked the competitor car I was looking at. I liked the car a lot, loved the interior. It has Bluetooth,2 drink holders, 4 bottle holders, keyless entry, front wheel drive, and a lot more. Even better, they brought it to me. We did the paperwork, they made sure it was shined up and looking good, and gave me door to door service. I can't say what I would have paid for the Acura, but I felt like I was getting a little extra for what I was paying, and I think I saved at least $1000 for a car with similar features, if not more. Plus they delivered it to me. Nice touch.

Great Delivery

by from Middletown, DE |

We found the car on cars.com and drove the 103 miles to look at the used Z4. I was happy to see that the car was BETTER than described and listed at a fair price. I really liked working with the title clerk - Clair - she worked hard on our out of state tag!