Lou Sobh Milton Chevrolet

(5.0) 5.0 10 Reviews

5925 US-90, Milton, FL 32583

Used 850-626-8000 Used850-626-8000

Great dealership to purchase a vehicle.

by from Pensacola, Florida |

A "no pressure" sale with a very good selection of automobiles. Sales Manager was friendly and helped us get a good deal that met our needs. This is definitely the best experience I have ever had at a car dealer.

Lou Sobh's Chevrolet Team is #1

by from Navarre, FL |

I can't give a higher recommendation for the team at Lou Sobh's Chevrolet in Milton Florida! They worked with me to get a new Corvette Stingray for a very competitive price and everyone from sales through financing (including the superior maintenance and senior sales teams) treated my family and I professionally, courteously, and with a manner rarely found anymore in America. The whole dealership has a customer first attitude that makes buyers feel like they're dealing with folks that care about their needs and look to genuinely find a way to get them into a great car for an excellent price. I haven't rated the quality of repairs since my car is only 1 week old so far. They did introduce me to the maintenance supervisor and he too was equally down home and promised his highly trained maintenance team looked forward to providing anything needed. Lou Sobh's Chevrolet is well worth the trip to find your next Chevy - if they don't have it, they'll get it for you at a reasonable price.

great service

by from Milton FL |

Consistently Outstanding without fail Lou Sobh's Chevrolet is a great dealership from purchase to service. I cannot stress enough how customer oriented they are. Sam Skultety in the service department never disspoints. Never.

My Chevrolet Colorado Purchase

by from Pensacola, Fl. |

The first Colorado I purchased have some problems right from the factory. My Salesman, Eddie Smith and the General Manager, Mike Dallett kept me in a loaner vehicle while they ordered me a replacement Colorado. The Service Manager, Jeff Green was always up to date on my trucks progress and always had the answers to all my questions. Eddie Smith kept in touch with me and kept me informed through the whole process. All the paper work was taken care of by the Sales manager, Keith Carson and the Business Manager, Charla Palmer. They gave me a better interest rate then I could get through my own bank. The problem was handled in a professional manner by Mr. Dallett from start to finish. Everyone at the dealership was very courteous and friendly. They took what started as a bad experience and turned it into very Pleasant and satisfying experience. They have earned my business.

Great Service Department

by from Milton,Florida |

This is a top notch Service Department with a top notch Service Manager.

THEY GET BETTER EVERY TIME! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

by from Gulf Shores, AL |

I purchased 3 cars with Lou Sobh last year. Each of those times I would shop around my area and compare those deals with Lou Sobh. Each of those times the deal negotiated at Lou Sobh came out the best. In addition to the actual financial deal they were also the most pleasant to work with. Recently I was in the mood to switch cars again and knew what I was looking for.... I thought about shopping around again, then realized I would just be wasting my time if I expect any other Chevy dealer (or ANY dealer) to beat the deal I would find at Lou Sobh. To make the long story short.... I saw what I wanted, we talked, we agreed, they delivered.... literally.... they delivered the car to me. I got a better deal than I had hoped for and am very satisfied even after the transaction. While it might be scary for you, if you don't know how great Lou Sobh Chevy is, to not shop around... but I was confident if I DID shop around I'd just be wasting my time. Now, that may not work for you... but if you are within 100 miles of Lou Sobh Chevy at least give them a chance to earn your business. It worked for me 3x last year, and 1x (so far) this year. I have to pass 6 other Chevy dealers to make it to Lou Sobh..... it's worth every mile! I've purchased 25 cars from over a dozen dealerships in the past 15 years... Lou Sobh consistently proves to be the best of them all.

The Best There Is!

by from Milton, FL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Silverado Z71 at Lou Sobh's Milton and I absolutely love it. This is actually the 3rd new vehicle I've bought from them in the last 12 months, we recently traded my wife's BMW and ordered her a new Chevrolet. I won't buy from another dealership because the others can't come close to providing the level of service that Mike Dallett and his Entire staff provide. I received a follow up call from Mike Leadingham asking me if everything was fine with the new truck a few days after purchase which lets me know they care. Charla in the finance department did a great job and was very informative and efficient. Brett, Mike and the other salesmen are all excellent at what they do and make you feel like family. I have had great customer service from the Service department each and every time I've brought my car in. I always receive a call when it's done and the Service Manager even had my truck dropped off at my house when I was too busy at work to pick it up, Wow! I highly recommend Lou Sobh's Milton Chevrolet for your next vehicle purchase, new or pre owned. Why waste your time with the other dealerships when you are going to get the best price and platinum lined stellar customer service from the folks at Lou Sobh's Milton Chevy!

Nice atmoshere, friendly salespeople

by from Daytona Beach Shores, Florida |

From the first moment I walked into the dealership, I was treated very well, the sales people took a genuine interest in my questions, and were very patient with everything. They made my car buying experience something to always remember. it is obvious the dealership has a customer oriented philosophy.

Great service

by from Milton, FL |

I forgot my scheduled service time, they worked me in anyway. They performed the requested service items and got me out quickly. Thanks Service Department.

outstanding Milton Chevrolet

by from defuniak springs, fl |

the people at this dealership are very nice and help every way they can