Allen Turner Hyundai

Service 888-754-8340

It's Allen Turner Time!

Issue Rectified

by from Foley, AL |

A member of the Allen Turner Hyundai customer service team called me and the issue with my tires (as listed on this webpage) was rectified.

Beware Certified Preowned

by from Foley, AL |

Shame on me for buying a used car from Allen Turner Hyundai. I bought the "certified preowned" 2011 Genesis on Dec 31, 2013. While test driving the car, I noticed a slight vibration in the steering wheel at a high speed. My salesman asked the service tech to drive it and check it out. The tech said he felt no vibration and there was nothing wrong with the steering or tires. This should have been my cue to leave immediately. But I loved the car and bought it that day. A week later, I took it to my local tire guy to have the alignment checked and get the tires rotated and balanced. To my surprise, he told me the inside edge of each tire had NO TREAD left. The tires had never been rotated and the inside edge was not visible by inspection during the buying process. Since "certified preowned" hyundais are required to have 5/32" tread for the entire width of the tire, I decided to give Allen Turner Hyundai a call to see if they could remedy the problem. Fast forward to today, Jan 16?The Used Car Mgr met me at the service dept where he had the used car techs take a look at the tires. After the inspection, he said to me "There is nothing wrong with those tires." I was shocked into silence? I've seen the tires and took pictures. I'm not crazy or stupid. But I'm stuck? my hands are tied. During the buying process, I signed a "no IOU" statement. So they don't owe me anything, even though they misrepresented the condition of the tires. My advice to used car buyers? Have your own technician check out the car before buying from Allen Turner Hyundai. Shame on me for not doing that before I signed on the dotted line.

January 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. The customer service manager will be in touch with you shortly.

New Car

by from Pensacola, Fl |

Stop by Allen Turner to look at the Sonata Hybrids 14 Dec 2013. Drove off the lot with one a couple of hours later. It was the best experience I ever had buying a car. Dave and the crew was super nice and there was no pressure tactics. We told Dave what we were looking for and what was required for us to walk off the lot with one and he made it happen. I hope the service after the sale is as good as the purchase process.

December 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Hyundai! We hope you enjoy your new Sonata Hybrid!

Craig Anderson~ Tops!

by from Cantonment |

Stopped by to look at a Prius and Craig helped us make it ours. The whole process was very easy and pleasant. I would send anyone to see him when looking for a car. Everyone at Allen Turner was professional and treated us with respect.

December 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Seems like a decent dealer

by from Montgomery, AL |

They had sold the car I was interested in but did follow up and offer additional cars. Nothing pushy, just gave the opportunity. I didn't find a deal that had me drive 3 hours to get there but if I had time, I think they'd come up with something.

October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for the review!

Vehicle on web site was not for sale.

by from Crestview, FL |

Found a jeep for my daughter on the web site. I had a certain amount to spend. Dealership contacted me thru email and gave us a salesperson to talk to. Could not get him to answer my calls. When we got to the dealer, we were informed that the vehicle was not for sale. Told sales man what we could spend, he found a car in their "B" lot. Car was ok, but not for us. Contacted original salesperson and the manger about service. Never heard back. Will not go back to them for anything.

October 28, 2013

I will be sure to pass this information along to my manager. His name is Mark Rask and he can be contacted at(850)479-9667. Thank you for the feedback.

really nice guys

by from new orleans la |

i call the dealership to buy a car i didnt get it because it had gone to auction but they tried everything to pull that car for me great guys

October 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. If we can help you in the future please let us know.

Update to worst vehicle purchase ever!

by from Gulfport, MS |

I am upgrading my previous overall rating for Allen Turner Hyundai to four stars and customer service to three stars because I was contacted by Mark Rask, Customer Service Manager and had me purchase a spare ignition key for my automobile which Allen Turner paid for as I was initially told when I purchased the vehicle. i would only caution customers to know what they are looking for and be sure to know everything about the vehicle they are purchasing. I am very appreciative to Mr. Rask for agreeing to purchasing the additional ignition key for me.

Worst vehicle purchase experience ever!

by from Gulfport, MS |

I recently purchased an automobile from Allen-Turner Hyundai pre-owned car lot. I found the vehicle I wanted on cars.com. Called the dealership and made the deal over the telephone because I had to drive approximately 120 miles to take delivery. The sales rep. initially informed me that he only had the one ignition key and that the others was locked up. Since it was a Saturday I was informed that the he would get the additional keys and mail them to me on Monday. The following week I called the salesman and he informed me that there were no extra keys. I only received the one ignition key. The sales rep. then informed me that he would have another ignition key made at a local dealer since the vehicle I purchased was not a Hyundai, and that he could get a duplicate key made at a local dealer cheaper than if I get it made in my home town, He stated that he had to get approval from his manager. He also stated that he would mail it to me. Several weeks went by. No key. I then contacted Mark Valetta, pre-owned sales manager. When I brought up the subject of their making me an additional key -- he sounded very disinterested. He told me to get a price from a local dealer and they would work with me on it. His disinterested demeanor caused me to just try to get a local dealer to cut me some additional keys so I wouldn't have to worry about locking my key in the car, and I wouldn't have to deal with the run-around I was getting from the sales rep. and his manager. Another problem was that my paperwork was late getting to my county tax assessor which caused me to have late penalty fees. I was told by the sales rep. that in Florida -- they have 30 days to process the paperwork to the buyers tax assessor (I do not live in Florida). They finally Fedexed the paperwork on the 30th day. I was penalized on my auto taxes because I was required to register my vehicle within a nine day period. The sales manager did say that they would cut me a check for the penalty. I absorbed the penalties because they were not as much as I had anticipated. Finally, I gave them an overall rating of three stars because I got a really good deal on the car. Customer service and buying process was a one star. Actually, these two areas didn't rate a one star. The run-around I received throughout the month until I actually received my paperwork was totally unacceptable. I also would like to add that this was a cash purchase. Once they get your money -- the service goes out the window. My advice on purchasing from this dealer would be to ask all the questions you can possibly think of before you give them any money.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. The customer service manager, Mark Rask, will be in contact with you shortly.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Pensacola FL |

I would like to say that my buying experience was the best I had ever had! Rob Godwin and Team stayed well over an hour and half after closing to get me where and what I wanted. They even detailed our car at 8:30 at night for us! Everyone there was very nice and helpful, as we were dreading having to car shop. I will send all my friends and family to them and will be back when it comes time to do this again many years down the road. Great Job guys! James Hare

May 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!