Allen Turner Hyundai

Service 888-754-8340 Service 888-754-8340

It's Allen Turner Time!

Great Dealership

by from Pensacola, Fl. |

The sales staff Rob Goodwin and Sales manager Rob (The Englishman) Clarkson are great to work with, no pressure sales, they listen to you and find exactly what you are looking for. They make buying a car as enjoyable as possible. We have bought 2 cars from them and wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Just purchased our fourth Hyundai

by from Pensacola, FL |

Just purchased our fourth Hyundai (all from Allen Turner) and would highly recommend both the vehicle brand and the dealership to one and all! To ensure quality service and our peace of mind, we've always had our cars routinely maintained by Allen Turner's Service Department --- and it really paid off for us when it came time for our trade-in! It was a win-win situation for everyone! Thank you Allen Turner Hyundai!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you have enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Hyundai!

Great service

by from Destin fl |

We just recently purchased our second Hyundai from Allen Turner in January 2016. We were so pleased with our first purchase that's why we went back. Troy Cox was our salesman this time around and we couldn't have had a better experience. If we ever need to by another vehicle we will be purchasing there.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for the review and your recent purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Great friendly service.

by from Milton Florida |

Our sales rep Bobby Hooper was awesome to work with. A great guy who did not push for a sale rather showed us what was available based on what we asked about. Ben Smith was also helpful offering suggestions and options for us to consider another pleasant and professional man. The finance guy Shahid Manzoor was very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks for a pleasant car buying experience.

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!

Awesome!

by from Pensacola, Florida |

Troy was our sales person and he was wonderful! We even caught up with him for breakfast the day after we bought our new Genesis. He was informative, helpful and knew everything related to the vehicle and was able to explain it easily. Shahid, our finance person, was great! We bought our first vehicle from him and for our second purchase, he did our financing. He made it simple, direct and helped us get what we wanted because we had bought from there previously. I would recommend Troy for your sales person and Shahid to help with your financing! They are wonderful people! As long as the quality of the Hyundai line continues, we will get our next vehicle from Troy! And, hopefully Shahid will do the financial part. Thanks guys!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience.

Great car purchase experience!

by from Gulf Breeze, FL |

We purchased a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Sport Sedan during the "Holiday Hyundai Sales Event". We were owners of a 2009 Hyundai Sonata. We've dealt with Allen Turner previously and have always had a pleasant experience with this dealership. Their service department is top-notch and they have always been polite and answered any questions we've had on our 2009 model, even though we didn't purchase it from them. It was time for a new purchase so we naturally went back to Allen Turner. Our sales associate, Sheila Moore, made the whole process smooth and easy. She made us feel very comfortable and we never felt any kind of sales pressure. We were even allowed to take the car for an extended test drive the entire afternoon. We got a great car at the price we felt was fair and are very satisfied with the car so far. Shahid Manzoor from the finance department was very knowledgeable and explained the warranty process to us and helped us in that decision. He was considerate and easy to work with. We would highly recommend going to Allen Turner Hyundai to our friends and family. We look forward to many years of driving our new Sonata and if we have any issues, we know that Allen Turner Hyundai is there to assist in whatever way needed. Thanks so much Sheila and Shahid for making our car purchase a great experience!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you have enjoyed your experiences here at Allen Turner Hyundai.

My Hyundai Dealership

by from DeFuniak Springs, Fl |

I have never liked dealing with Car Salesmen or Dealerships before. I always felt like I had to do what they wanted me to.... Not at Allen Turner... I told Frank Trommelen what I wanted and he did it!!!! I was so blown away!!!! Four and 1/2 years later I went back and bought another Sonata (Ruby 2) from Frank and he did it again!!!!!! I will never ever deal with anyone else and will definitely send people their way. God Bless you All and God Bless America.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for the review. We hope you are enjoying your new Sonata!

Great Dealer and customer service

by from Defuniak Springs |

We have Bought two Hyundai Sonata's from Allen Turner and Frank Trommelen has treated us well both times and great service always if you need a new vehicle see Frank he will treat you right !!!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We hope you are enjoying your new Sonata!

Professional, Polite and Friendly

by from Milton, FL |

My husband and I had an incredible buying experience. Although my husband had bought a car in the past for myself this was my first car buying experience. Naturally I came in overwhelmed, confused and nervous. I was pleasantly surprised at how professional and friendly everyone at the deanship was. Frank Trommelen was very down to earth and easy to talk to. Frank was always ready to clarify any questions we had. He even explained all the features of the car which I found surprising and welcoming. With his friendly and humorous approach I was able to feel less stress in the whole buying experience. Shahid Manzoor was also incredibly friendly and professional. Shahid worked hard with us to get the monthly price down to what we wanted. He explained the paper work to something easier to understand. Shahid answered any and all our questions. Talking to Shahid was very easy, like talking to a good friend. His friendly chatting about other subjects helped ease the stress of the overwhelming amount of paperwork. The overall dealership was very clean and comfortable. We were even offered beverages and doughnuts. Due to the winter season there was even a stunningly beautiful Christmas tree and a few gorgeous decorations. I would defiantly recommend this dealership to any friends looking to buy a new car.

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!!

Fast, Courteous, Professional.

by from Milton,FL |

Allen Turner Hyundai was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The New Car Sales Consultant Frank Trommelen worked very hard with my wife and I to find us a new car with pricing we could afford. He was very patient, and professional. We walked out with such a good deal, our friends and family are still shocked and talking about how good our experience was. Shahid, who was in charge of financing was also a pleasure to work with. He got us approved very quickly, and explained everything in great detail. I will definitely go to Allen Turner Hyundai again for my next car and I encourage anyone I know who is searching for a new car to go there.

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience.