Allen Turner Hyundai

Service 888-754-8340

It's Allen Turner Time!

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT

by from Pensacola FL |

I would like to say that my buying experience was the best I had ever had! Rob Godwin and Team stayed well over an hour and half after closing to get me where and what I wanted. They even detailed our car at 8:30 at night for us! Everyone there was very nice and helpful, as we were dreading having to car shop. I will send all my friends and family to them and will be back when it comes time to do this again many years down the road. Great Job guys! James Hare

May 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Third Time Customer - Best Customer Service!

by from Pensacola, FL |

Today I purchased my 3rd Hyundai from Allen Turner Hyundai - this time, a new Sonata. Every person I dealt with, from the moment I parked my old car outside, until the moment I drove away in my new car, was not only knowledgeable, but you could tell that their focus was on customer service. As a single woman, I can tell you that two things I have previously not looked forward to are taking a car in for repairs, and shopping for a new car, as I am always afraid that I will taken advantage of. I continue to return to Allen Turner because of their above reproach car deals. You will not be told one thing - only to get into financing and find out another. They do all they can to help you and are straight forward in their pricing - on both their cars and in their service center. I would like to say that on this occasion, Luis in the new car sales, was amazing. He not only had me smiling within about 30 seconds of being around him, but continued to help me throughout the entire sale - including setting up my Bluetooth and making sure that I understood how to use all the features of my new car. Although I don't plan on buying another new car for a while, I do plan on telling everyone I know to ask for Luis at Allen Turner - and hope that he is still around when time comes for me to purchase again. In closing, for the safety, reliability, and value I don't believe you can beat a Hyundai - and for top of the line customer service - you can't beat Allen Turner Hyundai. If employees are a reflection of the owner, Mr. Turner should be proud of the reflection his employees are on him.

Typical Car Sleeze experience

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I took my 84 year old Dad to buy a used vehicle. I figured i needed to go along with him to make sure everything went smooth. AND MAN, I'M GLAD I DID!! OMG!! Took about 15 minutes for someone to even walk out and greet us and acknowledge we were there. Needless to say by then we were dripping wet and in need of rehydration.. The opening line from the saleperson was "I'm with someone at the moment but let me see if i can find you another salesperson." Not, Guess what we left. In my opinion if you can't staff your dealership with adequate personnel you've already lost the battle! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!

alright

by from Navarre, FL |

It was fast n easy n we over paid in taxes so they mailed me the difference

Good Service

by from Gulf Breeze |

Being 'mature' buyers probably worked in our favor because people like us often have cash. I can't blame them for screening customers as there are probably a lot of 'tire kickers'out there who couldn't buy anything even if they wanted to. 'John' was very nice and gave us his full attention. They had the vehicle we were looking for and, in the future, I would shop there again.

April 27, 2012

Thanks for the feedback! We will pass this on to John. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Great Service

by from Mobile, AL |

I shopped on the internet for a used Infiniti and Allen Turner was one of the dealers with a vehicle I was looking for. My wife and I decided to go to the dealer after speaking with John Fejeran on the phone. We did not make it to another dealer. Mr. Fejeran was excellent in his professionalism, knowledge, and courtesy. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. I would highly consider returning for any future shopping.

April 13, 2012

Thank you for your review! Please contact us if we can help again. Allen Turner

The missing Mercedes R-class

by from Mary Esther, FL |

After 20 minutes of walking around I had to go inside and ask for a salesman. Then after another 20 minutes of looking for a vehicle that he thought was there he called the service manager and discovered it was in for anti-lock brakes locked up. So the salesman ask if I still wanted to test drive it later. No thanks, I can't even begin to illustrate how mad I was.

March 23, 2012

Sorry for the inconvenience

Not Professional

by from Cantonment FL |

I was shopping online and found a 4runner I loved, called into the dealership and spoke with someone named Mark ? He seemed very dis-interested in telling me about the vehicle and more interested in getting a credit application from me. I guess he wanted to make sure he wasnt wasting his time. I was a cash buyer and this made me extremely mad. I wonder how many others they treat like that. Doesnt matter cause I took by business elsewhere.

March 23, 2012

Sorry for the inconvenience

Not Very Professional

by from Daphne, AL |

I did an inquiry online and was contacted by some guy in the internet dept. Mike I think? he seemed very disinterested in my business. Wouldnt anwser my questions, and kept pressuring me to do a credit application. I was paying cash but all he cared about was if I could qualify for a loan. dumb mistake. I took by business elswhere.

Dont buy form these guys

by from Navarre, FL |

Bought a used vehicle that had an "Inspection" when they received the car. One week after having the vehicle i started having problems with it. This kind of stuff should have been found during the so called " Inspection" and was a safety hazard.