Allen Turner Hyundai

Service 888-754-8340 Service 888-754-8340

It's Allen Turner Time!

Car buying experience great at Allen Turner

by from Navarre, FL |

My experience with Allen Turner Hyundai was great! Bob put forth 100% effort into making my car buying experience at Allen Turner a pleasure. After working with Bob on the purchase of a 2016 Santa Fe Sport for my wife, I felt confident that I was getting the best deal possible. Matt also worked with me on the finance end. He explained everything in depth and also worked a couple of finance issues with me which helped seal the deal. Both Bob and Matt were very professional and were very knowledgable in their products and services. Thanks Bob and Matt! It was a pleasure working with you both. And thank you Allen Turner Hyundai! Ty Sandri

Thank you so much for the review!

New Car Purchase...Awesome customer service!

by from Pensacola, FL |

Bob Fite and Jason Diaz made our purchase stress free by not pressuring us and by working out the best deal they could give us. One selling point other than the Elantra itself was Bob being very detailed in explaining the car's functions. With shopping around, we walked off the lot the first visit feeling good and not "condemned" for not making a decision about purchasing a car then. That was what drew us back to the dealership. The complete transaction from start to finish was a breeze. I would recommend this dealership as well as the two people who helped us drive away in our 2016 Elantra SE. Thanks Bob and Jason!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience and we hope you are enjoying your new Elantra!

Satisfied yet again!

by from Pensacola, FL |

We have purchased 5 vehicles from Frank and team. We always leave satisfied and return when we have the need again! Always awesome! We'll see you in 2018 for that new truck - if not before!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!!

A Walk in the Park

by from Pensacola, FL |

From the moment we got to the dealership to the moment we left it was a smooth experience. We found a good deal on a new car online, went to the dealership, found it, and bought it. It was listed online at a cheaper price than what the tag had it for ($1000) less and Allen Turner and his team sold it to us for what we saw online. Glenn, the salesman we worked with, was very nice and informative. He didn't hide any fees and overall made the experience easy, especially for first time buyers. I did not feel pressured at all during my experience with Allen Turner Hyundai. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Hyundai, new or used. I would also recommend seeing Glenn as he really makes you feel at home!

MY FIRST NEW CAR FROM ALLEN TURNER HYUNDAI

by from PENSACOLA, FL |

THEY WERE VERY NICE TO DEAL WITH, MY SALESMAN, TROY LISTENED TO ME AND DIDN'T TRY TO SHOW ME CARS THAT I WASN'T EVEN INTERESTED IN. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER BUYING A BRAND NEW CAR AND THEY WERE AWESOME! JASON & MATT WERE BOTH GREAT ON THE FINANCE PART OF THE DEAL. I FULLY RECOMMEND ALLEN TURNER HYUNDAI!

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!!

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

We had a great experience at Allen Turner Hyundai. We came on Saturday to look at the cars on the lot but didn't see exactly what we were looking for. Our salesman took down our contact info and notified us throughout the week when he received new arrivals that he thought we would be interested in. We ended up finding a car that we are more than happy with, Everyone that we worked with was kind, patient and helpful We even had a chance to talk with Allen himself who was very personable and genuine . We appreciate the good experience that we had.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience here at Allen Turner Hyundai!

by from Pace Fl |

We would like to thank the sales manager ( John Knight ) and our salesman ( Blake Reynolds ) for the awesome experience of buying our car. They really made it a awesome experience when purchasing this car. There needs to be more people like this out there when people like us are buying cars. Thanks Again Steve and Donna Nix

January 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

My car buying experience

by from Pensacola, Fl. |

My over visit to Allen Turner Hyundai was a professional transaction. I treated with respect from the moment I arrived on the lot and the high degree of professionalism was shown by everyone I dealt with. The salesman I worked with, Billy Shoultz, was a true professional. Billy is very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, and very pleasant to do business with.

October 7, 2015

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience.