Bical Chevrolet

Service 866-996-1674

Driven By Our Community

Great Customer Service!

by from be ny |

I had a great experience at Bical from the moment I eentered my information after viewing a 2011 Equinox! Although I did not purchase the vehicle I will refer my friends and family. They worked out a deal that really worked for my budget however I found a newer model with all the features!

Bical Chevrolet responded to this review

December 10, 2014

Monique, thank you so much for the up coming referrals. As with you, we will do everything in our power to make their experience as satisfying as yours.

Great deal by James horvat

by from valley stream, new york |

it was a good experience. I bought my first car 2014 chevi cruze Mr james horvat have give me a very great deal and a great customer service. Quickly done the paper work got my car in 20 to 30 mins when i went in. thanks james.

great experience

by from new york, ny |

Great dealership experience

by from whitestone NY |

I needed a small family car for my wife to get around in. I shopped around at other dealerships, but they had little or no pre-owned inventory of small Chevrolet's. I went to Bical on April 11th and found many to choose from in my price range. I met with sales rep James Horvat and he helped me pick out the best chevy Cruze for our needs. I returned on April 12th, took the Cruze out for a test drive and made the purchase. The Cruze was ready for pick-up on April 15th !!! Everything went so smooth... Everything should be so easy .. Happy Wife Happy Life..Thank You James Horvat . Thank You Bical.

by from Chicago Illinois |

I was leary buying a car from out of state but James Horvat put my mind to rest. The service he exhibited truly made a difference. The buying process was seamless and his professionalism is unmatched. He was available to handle my questions and concerns 7 days a week. Thanks James for an unbelievable deal and customer service.

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I contacted James Horvat concerning a used Tahoe a week ago. His professionalism and work ethic are unmatched and second to none. As an out of state customer he made the buying process seamless and was available at anytime to assure me that the vehicle was up to dealer standards. I am very happy with my new car, James Horvat and the Bical team.. Call James for and excellent experience!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Experience

by from RVC, NY |

I recently leased a new car from Diana Devaney and Alex Flit at Bical Chevrolet in Valley STream. The experience was excellent from beginning to end. They beat a current deal they were advertised and made the process painless and enjoyable. I would recommend anyone to try Bical Chevrolet.

My first car

by from queens, ny |

I purchased my first car from Johan. He was great. He lusrened to my requests and found my the car that I love.

by from lynbrook new york |

freddy was very friendly and easy to work with i would deffinitly will send my family and friends to see freddy

Mr. Harley

by from Feeport , Ny |

Freddy Bosco, is a great guy to work with , all should come to see him