Gatorland Toyota

Service 888-898-2479

Go Gatorland!!

Flawless transaction

by from Gainesville FL |

From the point at which I checked out the web site, through the initial phone call, the meeting with the sales manager, and the hand off to several staffmembers (Paulette, Brent, Dennis, and the finance associate) they were on top of it. I didn't have to repeat myself, everyone at each stage knew exactly what had been discussed, where we were in the process, and what the next step was. They were honest (no BS) and patient with me as I questioned every option and the numbers. I felt they truly had my best interest in mind. This is our third Prius and the easiest transaction of all. Kudos to the management and staff. We will be back to purchase our next vehicle.

2014 Toyota Corolla

by from Florida |

Smooth transaction...my first new car buying experience and I must say that I am a difficult customer as I have never dealt with buying a new car and I am extremely thrifty. The experience was handled very well by Robert Gordon, MAC and Mr. Garcia.

Honest, Straightforward Experience

by from Alachua, FL |

This was our first experience with Gatorland Toyota. From the online research and appointment making to working with Zo on the purchase and then to the finalization in finance, this was a clean, honest experience. My questions and concerns were answered and dealt with each step of the way. I have no concerns about maintaining a relationship with this dealership.

Exceptional Service

by from Summerfield Florida 34491 |

All the personal from Rob on down were great to work with and handled my problem in a exceptional manor.

Great car service

by from Gainesville, Florida |

I recently brought my car in to be service. I found the particular Gainesville facilitly provided quick, efficent service in a clean and inviting enviroment.

Simple and Pleasant Experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

I came to Gatorland Toyota based strictly on the fact that they had the most used cars in the price range we were looking for to help my 81 year old mother-in-law purchase a car. I called ahead and spoke with Amy to arrange an appointment and I provided the vehicles I was interested in test driving. When we arrived, she had set us up to work with Doyle. I think I am like most in that I am not a fan of dealing with car salesmen and the whole process of attempting to buy a car at a good deal. Doyle turned out to be a great guy to work with. He had a good sense of humor, was patient with my mother-in-laws test driving adventures, and willingly listened to my "speech" about exactly what we planned to spend, and how he shouldn't plan to sell us anything that would be more money. Overall, I never felt pressured or pushed into a vehicle. He took the time to understand what we were looking for and he only showed us those vehicles. He made the process much more fun and less stressful. The only down side was having to wait so long for the finance folks to get ready for us, especially when we had a preapproved bank draft and there was no one ahead of us. Thanks for the good work Doyle and Amy, and finance guys....pick it up a little. You're the only thing that cost your company a perfect rating from me. :)

Love It!

by from Gainesville, Forida |

Always great service at Gatorland Toyota. Needed to head out of town for a weekend trip, and was able to schedule a next-day appointment online the night before! Drove in and they got right to work, and Gene called me less than 2 hours later, to tell me that the service was done! Out of all the dealerships in Gainesville that we've worked with, Toyota has been the best!

Service with a personal touch.

by from Alachua County, Fl |

I purchased my vehicle, at Gatorland Toyota, several years ago. It was my first experience owning and servicing a Toyota. My first service advisor, Jon Dansby, was very helpful and he made me feel like a valued long time customer even though I was a new customer. Since my first visit, I have continued to bring my car back to him for all of my vehicle service needs. My vehicle now has well over 100,000 miles on it and it is still in great working order. That is a result of the excellent product offered by Toyota and the excellent service provided by Gatorland.

Truly Exceptional Service!

by from High Springs, Fl. |

I have purchased and serviced 2 Toyotas from Gatorland Toyota. Jon Dansby has taken care of my Toyota service needs since 2010. He always makes sure that my vehicle is serviced properly and on time. I am and will continue to be a happy repeat customer.

Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

I love Gatorland Service Dept! Gene is the best advisor ever, Go Gatorland!

Contacts excellent and great looking facility

by from ST Marys, Georgia |

I was looking for a new vehicle so I signed up through The AARP Truecar Buying Program and they provided me with the names of three dealerships that would sell me a vehicle at their (Truecar) suggested price or close to it. I heard back from the three dealerships but Gatorland Toyota offer was even better than what truecar suggested. Unfortunately when I was ready to purchase the first person I spoke with moved on so I was contacted by two of the best people you ever want to work with Sheri Camarata and Dennis Guenther. Sheri was very instrumental in getting me an excellent price on a 2014 Avalon with everything I requested and more. The day I took deliver I met Dennis and he was very skilled in walking my wife and I through the features of the vehicle and paper work that needed to be signed before turning us over to the finance folks. The finance process did not go as smooth as we had to wait (no ones fault everyone was busy with other customers) plus we did not get the percentage rate we thought we deserved with our credit scores of very high 800 and low 800. Other than that everything else was OK, the gentleman (his name escapes me) who took care of our paper work was very informative, courteous and knew his business. Once the finance process was over Dennis came back to ensure we were ok and turned over the vehicle with his profound thanks. However, my big surprise was when Sheri called first thing the next morning to thank me and to say how sorry she was unable to meet with me on the day of delivery; this is rear these days..