Gatorland Toyota

New 866-787-9583 New 866-787-9583
Used 888-309-7080 Used 888-309-7080
Service 888-898-2479 Service 888-898-2479

Go Gatorland!!

Buying a new car and servicing an old car!

by from Gainesville, FL |

My experience was excellent with my salesman, Buck Byard. He was very professional and helpful with the delivery of my 2016 Highlander. I also own a 2006 Camry, which has been cared for at Gatorland Toyota service center. Gatorland service is the very best and I know they will care for my Highlander with the same excellence.

Dan the man

by from Lake City, FL |

Walked in Dealership, told sales rep what I was looking for. His reply:" I think i got exactly what you want, now we just have to work on the price". And that is what we did and we reached agreement quite soon. Definitely will buy from Gatorland Toyota again, especially with Dan as my sales person.

Great Sales Team

by from Gainesville, FL. |

Robert Gordon has helped me with the purchase of four vehicles now. And as always I am impressed with his professionalism. Thanks Robert!

Excellant service for this out of town client!

by from St. George Island, FL |

Was so very thankful for the service provided at Gatorland! I arrived to town at night, heard an unusual sound as I braked at a light. I called the service department the next morning and scheduled an appointment for 11 a.m. I explained the issue and they took it back. Half-hour later they told me what they thought was wrong and started the analysis. Turns out, it had a warranty extension, due to expire soon for a $3500 battery pump. Even though the dash warning system didn't show the problem they persevered to diagnose, contacted Toyota in California for approval, had the part sent over-night from Jacksonville and made an appt. with me for 9 a.m. the next day. All in all, great experience. I was only was delayed one night on my travels and am thankful for the gentleman that helped me navigate and execute the problem and solution. Must add his name when I get back to my paperwork! Good work Gatorland! This is what a dealer is supposed to be!

Love the car, but ...

by from Gainesville, FL |

I love my new Corolla LE but had paperwork issues that were a hassle to get settled. Also received a low trade in value. The out-the-door deal was not as stellar as portrayed. My selection was 'recommend' but do so with a wary eye.

Very Nice

by from Gainesville, FL |

They were super nice and very knowledgeable about the car. They were very accommodating and helped me find a good loan . They were very helpful too. If I had to buy a car again I would come back here.

Saturday oil change

by from Alachua FL |

quick oil change & I LOVE that they wash your car for free!

Purchasing a New Car

by from High Springs, Florida |

In purchasing a new car I found the sales person very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions regarding the car I selected. In buying the car I expressed that I could get a share loan from my local bank for $50.00. The terms were as expected but when I reviewed the final printout of my purchase I found that the cost for the loan was a lot more than I expected and expressed as such to the financial officer. There were also some other costs which were not disclosed prior to closing the deal. The financial officer's response was that the sales people are not privy to the cost of the loan. I find that hard to believe but as it was getting late I agreed to the terms. I will continue to buy brand new cars but in the future I will be better prepared for the true cost of closing. I look forward to future purchases with this dealer.

Vero George

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Bought a certified 2015 Hylander and Dennis was truthful and helpful as I drove 3 1/2 for the car. He was a man of his word. Process was seamless. Would recommend Gatorland highly.

Buying a Certified 2015 Hylander from Gatorland To

by from Vero Beach, FL |

After searching on the internet for a certified Hylander, I found the car I wanted but it was 3 1/2 hours away. I negotiated over the phone and arranged for the turn in of my old car without them seeing it. The next morning I drove 3 1/2 hours and was prepared to either hate the car or have them welsh on the deal we had arranged over the phone. Everything went smoothly and they were good on their word. A wonderful unexpected experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.