Gatorland Toyota

New 866-787-9583
Used 888-309-7080
Service 888-898-2479

Go Gatorland!!

Great People & a Wonderful Experience!?Again!!

by from Gainesville, FL |

My daughter was in an accident and the car that was totaled was a previously owned Toyota Corolla that I had purchased at GatorLand about 4 years ago. I got a great deal & a great car back then so I returned when I found myself in need of another car. The people there are so courteous & helpful. Norvell Moore was our sales consultant and he was professional and worked hard to get me a good deal. I was limited on my budget and they really went out of their way to help me out! I got another great car and feel that my daughter has a safe, dependable vehicle to drive again. We even went back a couple days after the purchase to finalize some paperwork with Jim in finance, we told him that we needed help removing a burned out lightbulb and we were having trouble getting to it, he immediately took us to customer service and they replaced the bulb for us in about 10 minutes! I had a wonderful experience both times and plan on returning there in the future!

Quality customer service and attention to detail

by from Lake City, Florida |

I bought a used Tacoma pickup and dealt with Internet Sales rep. Dennis Guenther. This is the first car buying experience that I would rate over the top and Dennis was the reason. His professional and personal approach were at the top. He assured that the transition from the initial dealings to closing the purchase were smooth and not a stone left unturned about the condition of the vehicle. Another tribute to this experience was some 2 months later when I found that there was a slight water leak into the truck cab. Knowing that the 30 day service warranty had expired, I decided to seek advice from Dennis. The result was that Gatorland took care of the problem. The Service Mgr. Jon Dansby had the problem investigated and during the process kept me informed as to what they were finding. They ended up replacing the windshield cowling and that solved the problem. This dealership , from it's showroom, waiting area, food court, sales area, and service runs in sync and with a high attention to detail and customer satisfaction.. It is a "well oiled machine" as the saying goes. Steve Stafford

Kip Adkins has the best customer service

by from Gainesville, FL |

We had our car totaled and in the process of looking of a new car. We stop by at GAtorland Toyota and was helped by Kip Adkins. She is very friendly, courteous and tried hard to help us to find something within our limited budget. She even had his supervisor Dennis to help us as well. We are for sure will recommend Gatorland Toyota and Kip to our friends too

2013 Toyota Highlander Limited - Online purchase!

by from Morton, IL |

Bob and Cliff were absolutely amazing! We're from Illinois and this was an online purchase where I never met the staff until the day I picked it up! It is scary to buy a used car and commit to buying it when you never physically saw it or drove it! But this experience was phenomenal and it was like we were talking to them face to face! They sent tons of pictures and answered every question I had. You made this experience memorable and so easy to buy! They even put a beautiful big pink bow on the Toyota Highlander before I arrived! Thank you!

customer

by from GNV, FL |

Recently bought a 2013 Chevy Spark and Ross Hawthorne in Sales worked with me to get a great deal on my trade. Although I was preapproved Laz in the business office was able to obtain a better financing package for me through Gatorland Toyota. I recommend them for anyone on a tight budget. They will definitely work with you to find the best deal.

Go Gatorland Toyota

by from Gainesville, Fl. |

Clean, bright, nice employees. Plus great affordable prices for my repairs. Really changed my mind about inflated prices for service at a dealerships. This will be my go to place from now on.

Great Service

by from Gainesville, Fl. |

very friendly staff, I will definitely be back.Repairs to my vehicle was very affordable and quality of work excellent. I would recommend my friends to come here too.

Gatorland staff has the 3P's of service

by from Melrose, FL |

All the Gatorland staff exemplify the 3P's of service: Professional, Personable & Pleasant. We had a good experience purchasing a Camry last year, but a good service department is important to keep us coming back as well. We have found vehicle maintenance thru this service department to be simple and convenient, and the facilities very clean and comfortable. When we decided to trade our Sienna in on a Highlander, we came straight back to Gatorland to its best salesman, Doyle Hayes. You have all earned high marks and two new loyal customers. The Robertsons

Great communication and staff

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

Recently purchased a Limited Toyota Tundra Crewmax from Gatorland Toyota. We live out of town and did communication via phone, text and email. Salesman Alonzo was professional, courteous and easy to deal with. Finance department was knowledgeable. We had a great overall experience and would definitely recommend Gatorland Toyota when purchasing your next vehicle!

Great facility, Awesome Service, Good Deal

by from Gainesville, FL |

I had been coming to Gatorland for a few months (for oil changes) before buying my car last month. Their service department is absolutely awesome. I never experienced any upselling at Gatorland, which can be common among dealers. They are very real, very down to earth and there is always someone to greet you when you pull in. As for my purchase, I got a very good deal but some of the negotiating was a little frustrating. Blue Book said my trade-in in fair condition was worth between $3,000 and $3,800. The salesman asked me what I thought my car's condition was on a scale of 1 to 10. I said "7." They offered me $2,500 initially based on the notion that, according to the salesman, I "agreed" to $2,500 because a 7 out of 10 is 70% and 70% of $3,800 is $2,500 (which it's not). It was a set-up question. Anyway, I ended up getting what I wanted for my trade-in but that remark of "you agreed to $2,500" was a little left of center and borderline unprofessional. Still, I would buy from again and enjoyed most of the process overall.

Excellent service

by from Gainesville, FL |

I bring all of my cars here to be serviced. They have excellent service and take very good care of us.