Gatorland Toyota

Service 888-898-2479

Go Gatorland!!

Flawless transaction

by from Gainesville FL |

From the point at which I checked out the web site, through the initial phone call, the meeting with the sales manager, and the hand off to several staffmembers (Paulette, Brent, Dennis, and the finance associate) they were on top of it. I didn't have to repeat myself, everyone at each stage knew exactly what had been discussed, where we were in the process, and what the next step was. They were honest (no BS) and patient with me as I questioned every option and the numbers. I felt they truly had my best interest in mind. This is our third Prius and the easiest transaction of all. Kudos to the management and staff. We will be back to purchase our next vehicle.

Customer service

by from Gainesville,FL |

I've been to Gatorland Toyota many times to get my cars serviced. I also purchased two vehicles from them. The customer service was awesome. Everyones always friendly and helpful

Car service

by from Gainesville, florida |

I am very pleased about the service that I received from you. Gene Hall has an amazing customer service that is offered and I am pleased to be able to have him as the person that services my car at Gatorland Toyota.

Wonderful Experience Buying Our Car at Gatorland

by from Gainesville, FL |

We had a wonderful experience buying our car at Gatorland Toyota. Our salesman, Ron Byard, made the experience smooth, professional and gave us an excellent price. Ron was personable and responsive to our needs while earning our trust with his candid answers and honesty. He was knowledgeable and never pressured us throughout the transaction. All-in-all, it was a very positive, comfortable experience and we love the car we bought.

2014 Toyota Corolla

by from DIxie County, Florida |

Great Transaction.....Very happy with car and the service so far.

2014 Toyota Corolla

by from Florida |

Smooth transaction...my first new car buying experience and I must say that I am a difficult customer as I have never dealt with buying a new car and I am extremely thrifty. The experience was handled very well by Robert Gordon, MAC and Mr. Garcia.

Friendly, helpful staff.

by from Citra, Fl |

Gatorland Toyota exceeds expectations. Customer service is excellent and facilities are a step above. Had a very easy time during buying process. I will be a loyal customer.

Honest, Straightforward Experience

by from Alachua, FL |

This was our first experience with Gatorland Toyota. From the online research and appointment making to working with Zo on the purchase and then to the finalization in finance, this was a clean, honest experience. My questions and concerns were answered and dealt with each step of the way. I have no concerns about maintaining a relationship with this dealership.

Exceptional Service

by from Summerfield Florida 34491 |

All the personal from Rob on down were great to work with and handled my problem in a exceptional manor.

Great car service

by from Gainesville, Florida |

I recently brought my car in to be service. I found the particular Gainesville facilitly provided quick, efficent service in a clean and inviting enviroment.

Simple and Pleasant Experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

I came to Gatorland Toyota based strictly on the fact that they had the most used cars in the price range we were looking for to help my 81 year old mother-in-law purchase a car. I called ahead and spoke with Amy to arrange an appointment and I provided the vehicles I was interested in test driving. When we arrived, she had set us up to work with Doyle. I think I am like most in that I am not a fan of dealing with car salesmen and the whole process of attempting to buy a car at a good deal. Doyle turned out to be a great guy to work with. He had a good sense of humor, was patient with my mother-in-laws test driving adventures, and willingly listened to my "speech" about exactly what we planned to spend, and how he shouldn't plan to sell us anything that would be more money. Overall, I never felt pressured or pushed into a vehicle. He took the time to understand what we were looking for and he only showed us those vehicles. He made the process much more fun and less stressful. The only down side was having to wait so long for the finance folks to get ready for us, especially when we had a preapproved bank draft and there was no one ahead of us. Thanks for the good work Doyle and Amy, and finance guys....pick it up a little. You're the only thing that cost your company a perfect rating from me. :)