Graham Audi Volkswagen

801 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105

New 877-844-4432
Used 877-743-5441
Service 866-478-6588

Worse shopping experience of my life.

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Salesman called me. I show up on the lot within 5 minutes of that call. Prepared to buy. I speak with no less than 3 salesmen, all of which tell me they cannot help me because the guy that called me is on the case. I wait 25 minutes for anyone to help me. Nobody did. Finally, I leave. I drive across town and do business. Shame on you graham automotive.

Great Experience

by from South Dakota |

My wife and I were looking for a VW Jetta Diesel and had the pleasure of dealing with Graham Automotive for our purchase. We found what we wanted online and contacted them by email...their internet manager responded promptly with the information we were seeking. Although they didn't have the exact color we wanted, we did find something that worked out just fine. We were shown everything on the vehicle before and during the test drive, then when we signed the paperwork, we were shown the manuals and had the phone setup for us. Service like this was above and beyond any experience we've had buying a car in the past. The car is wonderful, we are getting about 43 miles to the gallon on the highway and no problems at all remembering to put diesel in our tank instead of gas.