Graham Audi Volkswagen

801 W 41st St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105

New 877-844-4432
Used 877-743-5441
Service 866-478-6588

Most excellent car buying experience ever.

by from Fairmont, MN |

I found this car via the Internet. My first choice. The pictures reflected exactly what I wanted to see. Almost like I was there myself. The Internet sales manager, Chad, was very helpful and informative to any inquiry in a timely manner. We traveled approximately 2 hours to their site. We were met at the door and were directed to Chad immediately. We visually inspected the car, asked some questions and went for a quick test drive. We were then directed to Greg, the business manager, to finalize the financial part of the purchase. The whole process was less than a half of an hour. I forgot to mention that my car was freshly washed shortly before we arrived and had over 3/4 a tank of gas. Go to their website and read the "about us". This is exactly the kind of business values and employees that more business's should strive to be like. Thank you Graham Automotive.

Worse shopping experience of my life.

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Salesman called me. I show up on the lot within 5 minutes of that call. Prepared to buy. I speak with no less than 3 salesmen, all of which tell me they cannot help me because the guy that called me is on the case. I wait 25 minutes for anyone to help me. Nobody did. Finally, I leave. I drive across town and do business. Shame on you graham automotive.

Graham Audi Volkswagen responded to this review

April 10, 2015

We certainly are disappointed to see this happen, we have taken steps to change how customers are handled here at the dealership. Our teamwork approach leaves no customer unattended and any salesperson would be able to assist you. Here at Graham we take great pride in our treatment of clients and sometimes when you have a set appointment, that salesperson might have an unannounced client show up.

Great Experience

by from South Dakota |

My wife and I were looking for a VW Jetta Diesel and had the pleasure of dealing with Graham Automotive for our purchase. We found what we wanted online and contacted them by email...their internet manager responded promptly with the information we were seeking. Although they didn't have the exact color we wanted, we did find something that worked out just fine. We were shown everything on the vehicle before and during the test drive, then when we signed the paperwork, we were shown the manuals and had the phone setup for us. Service like this was above and beyond any experience we've had buying a car in the past. The car is wonderful, we are getting about 43 miles to the gallon on the highway and no problems at all remembering to put diesel in our tank instead of gas.