Johnstons Subaru

243 Dolson Ave, Middletown, NY 10940

New 877-352-5708
Used 877-340-1595
Service 877-354-2972

Welcome to Johnstons Subaru. Where you will have a "Truly Exceptional Experience"

New Subary Owner

by from Liberty, NY |

Tried to buy a car from these folks. The sales staff was confused. We were passed back and forth between several associates, none of whom could answer questions about the various features on different models. There were no straight answers about price or financing, so we left after having wasted the better part of an afternoon. Ended up driving two counties down to make our purchase. Johnston's was a terrible dealership for Toyota in Sullivan County when they ripped off my friend and it is sad to see that they have encroached into the territory of my favorite brand. Incidentally, we just made our first appointment for Subaru service, and are planning an extra hour on the road each way to avoid them. Subaru has made a serious mistake handing over this territory to these dishonorable incompetents.

Johnstons Subaru responded to this review

August 19, 2014

At Johnstons we sell over 500 vehicles a month with a 98% satisfactory rating. So, this must be an isolated incident and not normal from our stores. We are working hard on all parts of our business and sales are up almost 200% in the Subaru store that we acquired. Subaru is a great brand and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Worst service I've ever had at a car dealership,

by from Middletown new york |

From the first moment stepping into the dealer I was lied to by an incompetent salesman, treated with disrespect by the manager and begged for a good review by the second salesman. The customer service was so bad I was told by the manager he doesn't need us, their are plenty of other people who will buy. If this is how a brand new dealership acts, I hope they don't last long. My wife and I miss Feders

Johnstons Subaru responded to this review

August 19, 2014

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. We have been hearing just the opposite and many are happy we are the new owners. We hope to earn your business someday. We are changing things to the better every day.