Select Motors, Ltd.

603 Amelia St, Plymouth, MI 48170

Used 888-226-5451 Used888-226-5451

Select Motors is a family owned business in Plymouth, Michigan since 1989.

Nice Car and Buying Experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Bought a low mileage 2005 Mercedes E500. Jeff was professional. Process was quick and painless. Nice car!

Exactly what you hope for

by from Memphis |

I text Jeff at 11:30 pm regarding their, soon to be my s600, asking him to contact me the 1st thing in the morning. I received a phone call the next morning at 7:34 am and 25 minutes later I became the proud owner of a beautiful Mercedes s600. Now, I live in Memphis TN while Select Motors is located ib Plymouth, MI. This process for purchasing a car from a far was the easiest process that I have ever been a part of. Jeff was very honest and extremely fair throughout all of our communication. He sent me pictures of my car being loaded onto the shipping truck when I didn't ask him to do so. The practice of sending photos is an important step in the process that directly relieves you of any concerns or stresses that you may have, if any, surrounding their honesty or trustworthiness. The professionalism of both Jeff and Kathy absolutely cannot be overstated. I highly recommend purchasing from Select Motors from anywhere in our great land. Their salesmanship is exactly what you hope for when car buying. Thanks Kathy and Jeff. You guys are the best!

Exactly what you hope for

by from Memphis |

I text Jeff at 11:30 pm regarding their, soon to be my s600, asking him to contact me the 1st thing in the morning. I received a phone call th next morning at 7:34 am and 25 minutes later I became the proud owner of a beautiful Mecedes s600. Now, I live in Memphis TN while Select Motors is located ib Plymouth, MI. This process for purchasing a car from a far was the easiest process that I have ever been a part of. Jeff was very honest and extremely fair throughout all of our communication. He sent me pictures of my car being loaded onto the shipping truck when I didn't ask him to do so. The practice of sending photos is an important step in the process that directly relieves you of any concerns or stresses that you may have, if any, surrounding their honesty or trustworthiness. The professionalism of both Jeff and Kathy absolutely cannot be overstated. I highly recommend purchasing from Select Motors from anywhere in our great land. Their salesmanship is exactly what you hope for when car buying. Thanks Kathy and Jeff. You guys are the best!

S430 Mercedes Benz Purchase

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

I recently purchased a Mercedes Benz S430 from Select Motors. I researched this type of car and I know I received a great price at Select Motors. Jeff and Kathy are very professional, fair, and easy to work with. Jeff will be my new "car guy". Thanks, Jeff G.

Exceptional service

by from Southgate, MI |

Select Motors LTD in Plymouth, MI provided me the BEST service ever. I didn't feel rushed, they called back right away and they worked extremely well with my bank. It was the best car buying experience and I would recommend Select Motors to anyone. Great service. Wonderful people. Zero complaints. I needed a minor brake adjustment the day after purchase and they immediately set up service, took care of everything and followed up to make sure everything was ok. Wonderful service.

The ultimate driving machine .. the great X5

by from Westland Michigan |

Thank's for this small and good familly own dealership they put pride and respect for the cars and the costumers.. the cleaning of the showroom speach for himself .. i will recomand this dealer to all the people who look for good cars ... thank's to Jeff and his wife for cainees and profesionalism .. This is not a steallership this is small american familly ... Thank you guys !!!!!!!!!

cars.com review Select Motors

by from West Bloomfield,Michigan |

This is probably the sixth or seventh automobile we've purchase from Jeff, we've refereed another six or seven, I believe he has the best priced cars and cleanest around (I may have just lost my negotiating power).

1998 MB SL500

by from Chicago |

Great buying Experience. Jeff picked me up from the airport, so I had 4+ hour drive back to Chicago to enjoy the car. Everything worked perfectly.......& the car was in great shape throughout! I'll be a repeat customer!!

Purchased BMW 530i

by from Whitmore Lake, Mi |

Our experience was so good. Love our car and will go back for another. Great place to deal. Our car was immaculate.

BMW Purchase

by from Linden, MI |

We were in the market specifically for a used BMW. We test drove one at another dealership, and one at Select Motors. Select Motors by FAR was the best. No high pressure sales, and the showroom is heaven! The condition of the cars is impeccable. I will for sure be using Select Motors in the future.