Cardinale Way Mazda

Used 888-240-4731
Service 877-739-9310

used car purchase

by from GOODYEAR, Az |

I had an excellent experience with Brian McFadden. He worked with us and got us through the whole process in a very timely manner. My wife will seek him out when she it's ready to upgrade.

Buyer Beware!!

by from Parker, CO |

The used car staff are deceptive and make up stories to pressure you into a deal. They do not hold to any verbal agreements. I indicated over the phone that I wanted a car that they had in their inventory. I was calling out of state on a car that was published online. They were unable to work up the numbers that night and promised to do this the next morning. When I called the next morning, they had already sold the car to someone else. It looks like "Chris" or "CJ" is a common name in the negative reviews - wished I had read them earlier. And supposedly he is the brother of the GM. Hmmm....could this be a problem?! The positive reviews look like they are coming from people buying new cars. So perhaps this unethical work is only being done in the used car department. I would avoid them like the plague!! I learned my lesson the hard way!