Cardinale Way Mazda

Used 888-240-4731
Service 877-739-9310

New Car Purchase At Cardinaleway Mazda

by from Mesa, AZ |

I bought a car from this dealership about 2 years ago. It was by far the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership I told my self I would never go back....... Welp the time came to get my new soon to be wife a new car, She wanted a Mazda. I Went in to look at trading a current car in and getting a 2015 CX-5, No plans at all of buying same day. The sale person Madison was wonderful very kind and easy to work with, Came up with numbers that would still meet mine, and my soon to be wife's budget. Everything went very good until the final paper work went to financing. We told the dealership that we would be putting zero down and they were ok with that. So 3 hours later we went into financing and this $1,300 needed to be put down to make the deal happen because one of the very rude finance guys "messed up" the original paperwork and put someone else's information into our new loan. So now I've wasted 3 hours of my day, been lied too and also didn't get the new car the soon to be wife wanted. I have purchased many cars through Nissan, Dodge, Kia and most resent 2 weeks ago Toyota and all the buying experiences have been great! Once again this Mazda dealership was a complete joke and waste of my time. I would rather put $3,000 down on this car at a different dealership then ever having to go back to CardinaleWay Mazda.

used car purchase

by from GOODYEAR, Az |

I had an excellent experience with Brian McFadden. He worked with us and got us through the whole process in a very timely manner. My wife will seek him out when she it's ready to upgrade.

Buyer Beware!!

by from Parker, CO |

The used car staff are deceptive and make up stories to pressure you into a deal. They do not hold to any verbal agreements. I indicated over the phone that I wanted a car that they had in their inventory. I was calling out of state on a car that was published online. They were unable to work up the numbers that night and promised to do this the next morning. When I called the next morning, they had already sold the car to someone else. It looks like "Chris" or "CJ" is a common name in the negative reviews - wished I had read them earlier. And supposedly he is the brother of the GM. Hmmm....could this be a problem?! The positive reviews look like they are coming from people buying new cars. So perhaps this unethical work is only being done in the used car department. I would avoid them like the plague!! I learned my lesson the hard way!