Audi of Downtown L.A.

Used 888-899-3815
Service 888-622-2399

Super Bowl night Q5 purchase

by from Los angeles, CA |

After an early afternoon less than satisfying stop at Keyes Audi on Van Nuys, we decided to go down to Audi of Downtown LA close to 7pm on Super Bowl night. We worked with Zach who showed us their Q5 stock, patiently reviewed all the options and answered all of our questions. Financial discussions were pretty straightforward (no trade-in), no tricks. Ian at finance was a blast! We were out of there with exactly the car we wanted by 9pm!! Fastest ever car purchase for us!

My worst customer service experience with AudiDTLA

by from Los Angeles |

In March 2014, I leased 2014 Audi A6 at Audi of DTLA (Los Angeles,CA). Then I traded-in my existing vehicle to get the new car. While trade-in, the dealership kept my license plates of the trade-in vehicle with them saying me they need to keep them and they will return them to DMV. I told them I need as they are customized license plates, and even then they did not return even after several requests. And then, they did not even return license plates to DMV which resulted in my license suspension. My Drivers License is suspended because of not returning the license plates. I tried to contact the dealership when I got the notice saying that my license is being suspended and then they returned the license plate. But its too late for them to process and it resulted in suspension. After that, I went to the dealer to solve this peacefully. I contacted the Salesperson Kit, he said he is sorry and he can't do anything and then I contacted Manager Michael, he said that he can't help me with it and he told to contact General Manager and then I contacted General Manager, Edward once, he said he will look into the issue and get back to me but still i did not hear from him. From last two days, I have been trying to reach them, but they are avoiding my calls. They are not even responding by calling back or replying by email. The manager called and yelling at me and saying its not their mistake. Then whose mistake it is and who is responsible for it? I want to know why they are not helping me in resolving what they have created? Is this how they treat a customer?

Bought a Range Rover

by from Reno NV |

Best and fasting transaction ever! Was shopping for cars and went to cars.com. Saw what I liked and sent the dealer a short message. They contacted me with 30mins. Sent me an application form. Then Phil called me back. Was the best business transaction ever. He was not a pushy sales man. He listen to me and gave me the exact deal I was looking for. I am overall a happy camper!

wonderful service

by from la,ca |

I am happy to share my wonderful experience at AUDI of downtown L.A yesterday. To get 25K maintenance service, I was considering few different locations because of my previous unpleasant experience at Pasadena dealership. (Their Horrible service with overcharge made me doubt about reputation of AUDI.) However, My recent experience brought me back to Audi Lover. Wonderful service started with Allen(or ellen)who helped me to schedule same day (25K maintenance )service on the phone (with very honest quote for the service), followed by Michele(I hope I remember correctly. young lady with beautiful smile wearing right blue company T shirts)'s excellent greeting service at the entrance of Downtown LA dealership. She served me a cup of hot coffee which I really needed for that day and introduced me Eddie right away. Eddie as a service adviser took care of my A5 professionally. I was very impressed by his Quality of service and honestly. (very Quick, honored quote, answered all my questions very professionally with smiles, followed up in a timely manner). Also Mr. Rodger was such a gentleman to check me whether I had been assisted with smile while I was waiting onsite. overall, whole energy of the location was very pleasant and gentle. I will come back for next maintenance service as well. I found out that Audi of Downtown LA. was awarded best dealership 2012. keep up good work!

Great experience No Pressure, best prices.

by from Camarillo, CA |

My wife and I stopped at Down Town Audi to check their cars after trying multiple dealers, the guys were super nice and showed us around, my wife test drove the Q5, she loved it. I normally shop around online to get the best price, so when we went to the dealers we had a great idea what the price should be. we talked to Sam for the price, and he gave us by far the best price we could get. it was a great experience with no pressure what so ever, and i will defiantly go back in the future.

Not Truthful

by from Murrieta, CA |

Purchased CPO Audi.....Sales associate Phil & finance David Like promised I credit report would nor be ran since I had preapproval letter from my credit union. Lifelock notified me VW financial ran my credit report. 3 VM to David with no return calls. Contacted Sam Dajani general manager multiple times regarding issue..... He still has not got back to me to resolve the issue......I expect more from Audi.......poor customer service

Friendly and Quick

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Came in to get an A4, left with an A5 ( amazing car). The people at the dealership were very honest, not pushy, presented all the numbers up front, gave me lots of options. Left with a great deal and an amazing car. Didn't spend that long either.