Parks Ford Hyundai Lincoln

3333 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 888-202-2975
Used 888-676-2473
Service 888-792-2280

"Delivering the Experience You Deserve Since 1975"

Best Experience

by from Ponte Vedra, FL |

Sebastian Sevona was a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and honesty were truly refreshing. He came through on every thing he promised and quoted. He even made the deal work in my favor when there was confusion on the transfer of the plates. I tried to work with Hyuandai of St. Augustine and they kept trying to switch the deal and it just didn't feel right. Sebastian made this the easiest new car purchase I have ever made. I will recommend Hyundai of Gainesville to everyone I know.

Horrible. Capitalize on customer desperation

by from Gainesville |

I have had a horrible experience with Hyundai Parks of Gainesville since buying a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. They failed to tell me that a spare tire was not stocked in the trunk, and when a had a flat tire on the Florida Turnpike, they wanted to charge me $800 to tow my car to their dealership, plus the price of a new tire and placement of a spare in the trunk. They're claim is that most car companies do not stock a spare tire anymore, which all consumers know is nonsense. To make matters worse, their representatives lack the empathetic qualities and the drive to help that is a central tenet of customer service. They have also failed to address my contiued complaint about the care shaking when standing still, usually by dismissing my claims and stating that the car just does not do so. I would not recommend Parks Hyundai for anybody.

Love My Fusion

by from fleming island , florida |

Buying a Car has never been easier. The Staff is friendly and really treated me like family. This is the 4th Fusion I have purchased from them. Will be back for my 5th. Liana was awesome.

A man who cannot keep his words

by from Gainesville, FL |

I had a really bad experience with this dealership and especially their service manager Richard C. Earlier this dealership painted my hood and trunk and during that service something happened to my bumpers as well. Richard promised to cover 50% of expenses of painting of the bumpers. I wanted to hear another opinion from another body shop and when I did that, Richard told me that he is not anymore willing to pay any of the expenses. He could not keep his word. This dealership lost my customership. I even asked a quote for 2015 Mustang last weekend from them, but after this incident, I will give my customership to someone else. I am not even sure anymore do I want to get another Ford, because I do not have reputable Ford service close by.

Great Salesman

by from Berwyn, IL |

My father was looking for a new vehicle. He walked into your dealership. He was greeted by a very nice young man Robert Brigante. Who treated my father with such kindness and respect. My dad and Robert both had moved from IL to FL so they had a lot to talk about. The whole car buying experience went so smoothly dad could hardly believe when it was over. He told me that on his way home he just started laughing to himself. About how painless this experience was. My dad keeps telling his friends & family that if they need a new vehicle to go see Robert. I just want to thank Robert for being so kind & respectful to my dad. Best regards, Anna O'Brien

Stay Away

by from Gainesville, FL |

The problem relates to the fact that I brought my car (trade in) into the service department for repairs and after a week and half and 650.00 dollars later my car was returned to me with the same electrical problem it had when I brought it in. I was forced to trade in the vehicle after having no faith in the service department to get the car fixed. All in all I bought a used Hyundai from them on 11/5/2013 and on 11/12/2013 the alternator went out on the vehicle. The reason the alternator failed is because during their cleaning process they made sure they cleaned the engine to hide an oil leak from the valve cover. This leak shorted the alternator and I am left with another 600.00 repair the dealer is refusing to cover. I will be sure to tell everyone I meet about the way I have been treated from this dealership (and I meet a few hundred new people a day).

Parks Ford Hyundai Lincoln responded to this review

December 10, 2013

We are so sorry you feel this way. We strive for excellent customer service. Time time things don't go exactly as planned. When your concern reached my desk I offered to pay the bill. The offer still stands. We are not looking for unhappy customers. We are human and do make mistakes. I would like express that we did not mask any issue's with the vehicle. We would like to make it right if you will allow us.

That's not right

by from florida |

Sent an email about a truck, advertised on cars.com and the dealers web site, they told me price was wrong and jacked it way up.

Parks Ford Hyundai Lincoln responded to this review

July 5, 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience. Parks of Gainesville strives to provide excellence in customer service and competitive pricing. There was an internal error with our third party which caused the price to be listed incorrectly online. We would like to help you find your next vehicle. Please call 1-888-676-2473 and ask for Mike.

service review

by from Gainesville, Florida |

On 4/24/13 I brought my 2009 Hyundai into Parks for warranty service. Specifically deterioration of a door seal. When I walked in the door, I was greeted by a very polite young man who was to assist me. He asked if my car was in warranty. I said yes, it's only three years old. He began by telling me that everyone seems to think Hyundai has a 5 yr, 50,000 mi. warranty but thats wrong. It is 3 years and I may not be in warranty, but he would check. After approximately 20 minutes he came back and said he was sorry but hyundai would not replace the seal because my wife, who is the only driver, enters & exits the vehicle incorrectly. He further stated that If I had been bringing the car in for non warranty repairs and service, the seal would have been covered and replaced, but in the absence of this extra work, I would have to pay for the repair. He remained very polite and said he felt bad about this, so even though the repair was $179.00, he would only charge me $40.00. I did not have it repaired as yet. I think the matter needs more investigation, and I intend to do just that. In conclusion, I would like to clarify a few things. My wife & I are retired. I am a large man and have a large pick up truck that I drive. I very seldom drive the Hyundai as it is too small for me. My wife is average size. She is the only driver of the Hyundai. There are passengers only very seldom. After leaving Parks, I arrived home & gave the car a closer examination, & noted that the passenger side door seal was also deteriorated. I hadn't even looked at that side, as she seldom has passengers. I would further like to mention that my wife drives an average of 7,500 miles per year. We purchased the car 12/28/09, so it's 3 1/2 years old. We simply haven't had any repairs that were not under warranty. We probably would have taken it to Parks if it did need non warranty repairs, but it is such a nice little car that it simply did not break down. I don't think warranty work should be contingent upon other work anyway. In conclusion... I would buy another Hyundai with a 5yr warranty, but not at Parks. I recommend that you run from this dealership.