Parks Ford Lincoln Hyundai

3333 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 888-202-2975 New 888-202-2975
Used 888-676-2473 Used 888-676-2473
Service 888-792-2280 Service 888-792-2280

"Delivering the Experience You Deserve Since 1975"

Happy Camper!

by from Gainesville, FL |

I traded in a car on a lease, and all of my expectations were met. My team was awesome, and I'm now driving a fancy Mustang :-) I have had many frustrating car shopping and buying experiences, and this was NOT one of them. Most important, I felt everyone was honest with me. I appreciate that.

Very pleasant experience!

by from Gainesville FL |

Doug Lanier helped me every step of the way in purchasing my new Lincoln MKZ. He was patient and kind and took all the time needed to answer all my questions, and showed me every detail. I would recommend him to everyone.

February 3, 2016

Hello, Sylvia. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear Doug went the extra mile to meet your needs and give you a wonderful car buying experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

New car!!

by from Gainesville,Fl |

This was my first time purchasing a car. I thought overall it was a great experience. Alex the salesman that helped me was very nice. He showed me all the features and wasn't pushy. He put up with the troubles of a first time car buyer. He also helped me after the sale in turning in my final paperwork and showing me again a feature I forgot about!!

February 3, 2016

Hello, Heather. Being a first-time car buyer can be quite stressful but we are thrilled to hear Alex made it a great and painless one. We will be sure to let Alex hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

This was the best car buying experience I've ever

by from Gainesville FL |

Ivy Lee was a terrific person to work with- very enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about the car! She went the extra mile on delivering our new Santa Fe and we enjoyed the follow up she did in the days following the purchase. She made sure to teach us the many features our new SUV had to offer.

February 2, 2016

Congrats on your new SUV! We are very happy to hear Ivy provided you with a great car-buying experience. She will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Good service

by from Gainesville, FL |

Parks is like any other dealership as far as sales go. They want to sell the car and make their quota... But as far as servicing your car afterwards go they're the best... The 10 year 100000 mile warranty is amazing and their 2 year complimentary service plan is great... Bought my second car there and am really satisfied with the experience.

Great experience with my trade & new car purchase

by from Gainesville, FL |

I have been shopping for a new family car for several months and a visited Parks Ford several times. I was always greeted with a sales associate at the front door who was kind, helpful and always professional. I never felt pressured to make a purchase and was always given the information I was seeking. This experience eventually led to a decision to trade in and purchase our new car from Parks Ford. While the trade-in and purchase process took several hours, it was worth it...just plan for it. They had the car detailed and presented it was a thorough review of its features prior to handing it over. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Ford or Lincoln vehicle.

Positive truck buying experience

by from Ocala, Florida |

We have purchased many vehicles over the years from many dealerships around the state of Florida. Our experience at Parks Ford ranks as one of the best we have had. Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Sean, our sales consultant, listened and assisted us in finding the truck that met our requirements. In particular, the sales manager, Justin Benson went out of his way to ensure our needs were met. Both Justin and Jackie, the business manager, keyed in on our financial goals for this purchase and delivered an awesome deal. We,would recommend this dealership to anyone, but more importantly, we will be a return customer.

Purchase of 2015 Ford Edge

by from Starke, Florida 32091 |

When I stopped at Parks of Gainesville, I had no intention of getting a new car. I was just browsing. Natasha Lowe, Customer Service Representative, introduced herself to me and she basically convinced me that I was going to buy a new car that day. She made me feel relaxed and explained every aspect of the car that I purchased. I would recommend that you ask for her if you are interested in getting very personable service. She has since that day contacted me several times inquiring if I had any questions for her and if I was enjoying my car. Parks of Gainesville is tops!

Excellent

by from Gainesville |

This was my first time to buy a new car, and I couldn't speak English well. However, I would say I got a great deal, and Cory helped me a lot.

I wasn't looking to trade in my Ford Focus, Mario

by from Gainesville, FL |

I wasn't looking to trade in my Ford Focus, Mario contacted me because my 2012 focus was in demand and was offering a good deal. Mario was attentive to what I wanted in a new car, price point I wanted to stay in and patient with me as I was reluctant to trade in my vehicle. Over a few weeks time I made an appointment to come in to work the numbers and test drive a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. I arrived for my appointment, Mario had an elantra all set up under the service area in the shade for our test drive. I was sold the moment I drove it. Mario worked with his team to get me in the car I wanted. All of the staff at Parks Ford and Parks Hyundai were professional and friendly. While Scott Wright prepared my finance information, Mario made sure my new 2016 Elantra was detailed and ready to drive off. Mario even helped with my belongings from my ford to my new car. Scott was very professional even went as far as comparing multiple financial institutes to find the best finance rate for my loan. Scott even took a photo of Mario and I in front of my new purchase. Can't say I have ever had a more enjoyable car buying experience! I highly recommend both Park dealerships. Thank you!