Sewell MINI of Plano

1645 Dallas Parkway, Plano, TX 75093

New 877-351-3818
Used 866-319-7257
Service 888-721-6070

Obsessed with service since 1911.

Surprising Exceptional Customer Service

by from Little Elm |

Fixed my leak without the usual run around I've had at another Mini service center. They didn't try to sell me on parts or services that weren't needed and seemed genuinely concerned that my car was having the malfunction that it was. The level of customer appreciation and care is beyond compare! I am a Sewell customer for life because of how well they take care of their customers after the car is bought!

Got more than expected

by from Southlake, TX |

We arrived at 5:30 dealership was scheduled to close at 6. The sale person, his manger and the finance guy stayed until 8:30 to take of us. They matched the price of the best deal of similar vehicle we found at 2 other dealerships. They followed up in a timely manner, went over the car with us, and have stayed in-touch after the sale. Great Customer service we got more than we expected. Thanks James K.

Very Responsive and helpful

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Although I did not purchase a vehicle the dealer and sales person proved very helpful in locating a very close match to the exact vehicle and options I was searching for.

Used Car Purchase

by from DFW, TX |

I was searching for a particular car and Paul Harding reached out to me. He worked with me and my crazy schedule. He was very helpful and I am very glad that I made the purchase from him. I truly wish he worked at a Acura dealership because I would buy from him in the future. The Sewell Team was great overall and if any of my friends look to buy a Mini or any used car on their lot I would Highly Recommend them!

The MINI that got away!

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I received a call from Mr. Fred Price from Sewell MINI in regard to their ad for a chocolate MINI Cooper S convertible they had listed on Cars.com. Unfortunately (for me) the chocolate MINI Cooper S had been sold, and they were only waiting for the financing to be approved before removing the listing from Cars.com. I had a lengthy discussion with Mr. Price about all aspects of buying a MINI from a dealer in Texas when I live in Michigan; including different ways of transporting the car to Michigan. There is a MINI Cooper dealer about 25 miles away from me in Southfield, Michigan whom I would probably be dealing with, certainly for the maintenance and any repairs, as well as probably purchasing. I did find that MINI has a presence in Ohio and that executive driven vehicles are often available at a substantial savings. Mr. Price invited me down to Texas to meet him and look over the dealership, but I couldn't talk him into footing the bill for the flight. However, he did say that he would get me horseback riding lessons (I had asked about learning to ride). A very pleasant experience considering the MINI I wanted had gotten away! I realize these were only words (from a salesman) however he certainly sounded sincere and a very likeable person. I would certainly deal with Mr. Price for purchasing a car were he a tad closer than 1,174.2 miles away. :)

Great Sales Experience

by from Plano, Tx |

I had made an appointment with Paul Hardey to see a car. We met, and he was very helpful through the process, but was working with 2 other buyers at the same time. After I had bought the car and was ready to leave (at the end of the day) after hours, Lenny Poulsen stepped in and provide exceptional customer service, showing me all the particulars of the nav system, etc. My initial sales person, Paul was good, but Lenny was such a nice guy and went out of his way to help me out. He was on his way out the door when this all transpired, so it was especially nice of him to jump in, when someone else was obviously going to get the commission. This is the 4th car that I've either bought or leased from one of the Sewell dealerships, so I have a very positive view of them anyway, but Lenny went the extra mile!!!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Boise, ID |

Was half-heartedly searching the web for a used MINI Cooper S to replace the one I had that was recently totaled by an uninsured idiot when I found one that was fairly priced & appeared to meet my specs at Sewell MINI of Plano. I was a bit apprehensive to buy a car 1,700+ miles away from a posting on an internet website but, after a short phone discussion with Bart Shapley I felt confident this was the right place for me to buy & the used MINI I was interested in was in more than acceptable condition. Speaking from a background of over 25 years in the automotive parts business & most of that as a department manager in a new car dealership, I can say that this was the most pleasant transaction & professional operation I have ever encountered. Bart met us upon our arrival, gave us a tour of the exceptionally nice dealership, I test drove the car, met with David Ginsberg, Finance Manager, for a short friendly paper signing session, & we were on our way in less than 2 hours. Highly recommend Sewell MINI of Plano.

A Rare Dealer

by from Plano, TX |

Sewell Mini of Plano is a rare dealer these days, but it shouldn't be. They base their dealership on customer service, respect for the buyer, and trust. I couldn't have been more satisfied with my purchasing experience with Lenny and Bart I called in advance to confirm the (used) car I was looking for was still available. When I arrived, I was approached by two of the staff, while I spotted the car out front and started looking at it. The first ran to get Bart, who I'd met over the phone. A few minutes later another sales staff member (Lenny) approached and asked if I'd been helped. I said I was waiting and he said "well let me get the key so I can open it up for you." A minute later he opened up the car, and I started taking a look around inside. I felt like I was being waited on, but not pressured. It turned out Bart was occupied with another customer so Lenny stayed with me. I ended up not buying that car, but there was another car I was interested in at another Sewell dealership. I called Lenny, and he ran down to the sister dealer, got the car, and brought it up. Not only did that make the trip shorter for me, but I was able to continue working with the same salesperson I'd started building rapport with. I also had some questions about the car - why the carfax showed a second owner for only 2 months and then returned to the same dealer (Sewell) that it was purchased from. He researched that for me and answered all my questions - I was very satisfied. Everyone else in the dealership, from the other staff who engaged me in conversation, the Sales Manager Mark, and the FNI Manager Jennifer were all extremely professional and great to do business with. Lenny mentioned many times that Sewell wants to build customers for life and I'd always felt that was kind of a silly notion these days. But after how I was treated last week when I purchased I they've won me over to that way of thinking.

Maggy c.

by from Prosper, Texas |

Hunter Fowlkes ROCKED the sales process! Absolutely cannot wait to get my roadster.

Trying to purchase a used vehicle

by from Carrollton |

Attempting to purchase a used vehicle. Our salseman Fred did an excellent job, however dealing with their sales manager was a different story. The dealer takes the attitude of we are the only game in town - like it or lump it. Our prices are fixed an there is no negotation. They want to give you squat for your car while theirs are marked up by several $1,000.00 dollars. That's the way they do business. Go somewhere eles!