700 N US Route 15, Dillsburg, PA 17019

New 888-376-3970
Used 888-376-3964
Service 888-243-1404

Drive A Little & Save And Lot At Bob Ruth Ford!

Review

by from Carlisle |

KimNash@bobruthford was very helpful with my new used Honda Odyssey. She very polite and made sure to call me to insure everything was to my satisfaction. Thank you Kim.

April 30, 2014

Hello TinaMarie, Thank you for sharing your experience of your most recent visit to Bob Ruth Ford.

by from Northern Virginia |

Spoke to Customer Service and Repair Depts. and both were very customer friendly. They gave me a lot of good information about the vehicle, which was basically a fixer upper, but it needed more than I could do by myself. I decided not to buy the vehicle, but would consider buying from this dealer, since they were so nice on the phone and did not act like my questions were any bother to them. Highly recommend this dealer.

November 25, 2014

Dear Mr. Rodden, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience about Bob Ruth Ford. We're glad we were able to answer all your questions so that you could make an informed decision about your purchase. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

Happy Customer

by from Biglerville, Pa |

We had a great experience buying our new truck at Bob Ruth Ford. Our salesman, Joseph Goldman was attentive and professional. The only negative would be the wait we had for financing. There were two customers ahead of us & we had to wait over an hour. If I had it to do again I would go on a weekday instead of a weekend (lesson learned). Overall a very friendly and unstressed experience.

November 24, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Bob Ruth Ford. We're sorry for the delay you experienced. We once again Thank You for your business. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

New Car Purchase

by from Williamsport, Pa |

I had one of the best new car purchase experiences here

September 17, 2014

Hello Andre, We know you had many Ford dealerships between here and Williamsport from which to choose from. We're very happy that you decided upon us and that we were able to deliver the buying experience you expected. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford.

great service

by from littlestown pa |

My experience was amazing really friendly, curitous and speedy

August 28, 2014

Hello Jeannie, Thank you for sharing your experience of your most recent visit to Bob Ruth Ford. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

Taken advantage of!!

by from dillsburg, pa |

Bought a car from their Good Luck Lot and yes I was aware of their policy on those cars but I think it was wrong for them to take advantage of me by selling a car that was going to cost me more to have it fixed than I paid for it. Their radar was on high when they saw me coming with cash in hand but they all were sweet as pie and even had a few laughs but in the back of their minds they all were saying "Look another sucker walked through the doors". Cars I was more interested in they claimed were no longer available but I am still seeing them posted for sale online, hmmmm..... If their mechanics were true mechanic and Ford was who they say they are then they would not sell cars to the general public thatw ill cost them and arm and leg to fix. Long story short I was taken full advantage of and now have no car because I can't afford to have it fixed and what has to be fixed is more than what was on their sheet they showed me, THANK YOU FORD!!!!! and SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

August 19, 2014

Hello, We're sorry your shopping experience on our vehicles being sold "As-Is" did not meet with your expectations. They are clearly marked and marketed as "As-Is" units. These wholesale units are only given a safety check for repairs needed to pass a PA inspection and are listed in the disclosure booklet that is signed by the buyer at the time of the sale. These repairs are the buyer's responsibility. We can fix every item on that PA inspection list at the buyer's expense so that it would meet PA inspection requirements. It is also noted very clearly that other repairs may be needed to be preformed to these vehicles. All customers acknowledge that they were advised to have these vehicles checked by a 3'rd party. These vehicles are not for every buyer and we attempt to be as upfront and transparent as possible when selling these units. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

Great Dealership!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

When shopping for a new vehicle, I knew to do my research and to be realistic about my expectations on payment, interest rate and down payment. Based on my pretty good credit, I understood what I would need to purchase a vehicle. Many people don't, and that is why they we become frustrated and upset when a car-buying experience doesn't go their way. Knowing this full well, I came prepared and was shown respect and integrity when I purchased from Bob Ruth Ford. I drove all the way here to experience what I had heard about - helpful staff, great sales team and overall satisfaction. Thanks for helping me to realize that car buying does not have to be difficult if you can understand the process!

never go there again

by from Harrisburg,PA |

I would not recomend Bob Ruth Ford. Was there for over 4 hours, got car from good luck lot. was showed a list of items found by their machenics. when taken to garage to be looked over, had over 1,500 bill for repairs that needed to be done.

July 9, 2014

Hello, we're sorry your shopping experience on our vehicles being sold "As-Is" did not meet with your expectations. They are clearly marked and marketed as "As-Is" units. These wholesale units are only given a safety check and any repairs needed to pass a PA inspection are listed in the disclosure booklet that is signed by the buyer at the time of the sale and are the buyer's responsibility. These vehicles are not for every buyer and we attempt to be as upfront and transparent as possible when selling these units.

Thanks For All Your Help!

by from Hershey |

Thanks for making the buying process easier than I thought it would be. I expected to be there all day and it only took a few hours to get everything done and get me back on the road. I will be telling all my friends about how easy it was to buy my car. Thanks again for all your help!

May 23, 2014

Hello Greg, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Bob Ruth Ford.

WAY, Over Priced!!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Bob Ruth Ford DOES NOT try to satisfy the customer. They don/t respond to emails or return phone calls. I will NEVER EVER recommend this dealership to anyone! I will make sure that everyone knows how horrible there customer service is and how they do NOT try to satisfy the customer. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!

May 16, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, We're sorry you had a bad experience at the dealership. We're reaching out to you in an effort to find out what happened and to see why you feel the way you do. Your feedback may prevent a future bad experience for one of our customers and maybe we can even resolve an existing condition you're experiencing. Please feel to email me back at charlielyter@bobruthford.com or to give me a call at 877-223-6170. Thank you for taking the time to review this message. Sincerely, Charlie Lyter Business Development Manager Bob Ruth Ford

NO RETURN!!!!

by from Harrisburg Pa |

I sent them an email about a vehicle four days ago and even doubled up on another email, still no return to this day. I am pretty sure it would take a great deal of compensation on there half for me to buy a vehicle from them. I am very disappointed.

May 15, 2014

Dear Customer, I wish we had a contact number, name, email address or anything that reflects your information so that we could look into this situation. Without any information we cannot look into why your request wasn't answered. With our automated response settings you should have gotten something regardless. The autoresponders go out without any human interaction. If a bad email address was given you would not get anything due to that. Our email may even be in your spam mail due to your settings. Did you call in and ask why you didn't get anything so we could check into your request? We're here to help everyone with every request. Please call 877-223-6170 so that we can assist you with your request and to help us figure out why you can't get our email's. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford