Bob Ruth Ford

700 N US Route 15, Dillsburg, PA 17019

New 888-376-3970
Used 888-376-3964
Service 888-243-1404

Drive A Little & Save And Lot At Bob Ruth Ford!

Review

by from Carlisle |

KimNash@bobruthford was very helpful with my new used Honda Odyssey. She very polite and made sure to call me to insure everything was to my satisfaction. Thank you Kim.

April 30, 2014

Hello TinaMarie, Thank you for sharing your experience of your most recent visit to Bob Ruth Ford.

Great Dealership

by from Elizabethtown, pa |

My husband and I did not think we would ever be able to get a car loan. Had alot of credit problems years ago. We thought we would give it a shot at Bob Ruth Ford. They got us approved for a new escape at a better interest then I could have imagined with our credit history. We are so appreciative of the staff that were so nice and got us a second chance to re build our credit. Thank you Jason Koons, George Myers and the finance lady her name I cannot recall at the moment. But they were all wonderful and I would send anyone who is looking for a car to them.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your most recent car buying experience. We were happy we could help get you and your husband into a new Escape. Monica Penny, our Finance Manager, Jason Koons our Internet Manager and your Salesman George Myers also want to thank you for sharing your sales experience online at cars.com. Enjoy your new ride! Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

Great buying expierience

by from New York |

I recently purchased a Ford Explorer and my buying expierience was actually pleasurable. David Statts, Jason Koons and Randy Johnson made me feel like I was a personal friend of theirs and took their time going over everything with me. I strongly recommend Bob Ruth Ford if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

April 8, 2015

Thank you Rick for sharing your recent experience at our dealership. We're glad we could help.

Great dealership

by from York, PA |

I wanted to thank Jeff Turner for working with us for our recent purchase of the 2010 Mazda 3. We didn't think we'd be able to afford the payments. With his encouragement, we were able to adjust our budget and make it work. He kept saying, "You need to do this," and he were absolutely right. Our credit is moving in the right direction thanks to this purchase. Our other car will be paid off in 14 months, and we will return to purchase another vehicle from them. Hopefully one of the new ones!

April 2, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Burt they did respond quickly....

by from valley forge, pa |

I wrote the review below about the xc90 not being there after we made an appt. to see it. I will say that Jason from Internet Sales dept. jumped on this and tried to do everything he could to make up for this problem. He even offered to have someone drive the car 100 miles to us so we could see it. We bought elsewhere, but I do appreciate his efforts.

Weird experience last night at the dealership

by from Valley Forge, PA |

Yesterday, my wife set up an appointment to see an advertised used car. We drove 1.5 hours last night to test drive and hopefully buy it, but when we got there, the "sales" rep couldn't find the keys or the car. He said it could have been sold earlier and without a sales manager on site at that time (it was 7:15 and they were open until 8) there was nothing he could do. We just quietly got up and walked away. So, what's the point of making an appointment?

March 5, 2015

Dear Mark, We're sorry the vehicle you came to see was not available when you came to the dealership. Having contacted you the next day via phone, email and text messages and explaining the circumstances you implied that you understood. We also offered to cover your expenses and to drive the vehicle to you for your inspection. Something you declined. We again apologize for the inconvenience you incurred during your visit. Sincerely, Bob Ruth Ford

great service, good deals!

by from camp hill, pa |

Devin T. Was my salesman at Bob Rit when my husband and I were car shopping for a used car for our son. He was very relaxed and confident. And was so personable! Our son really enjoyed working with him as well. He found us a great deal and my son is very happy. Will definitely recommend friends and family to go see Devin.

great dealer

by from Elliottsburg pa |

fast and easy got the truck i wanted and love so so much and Dave Galaspy is the best sale person ever he was very helpful and i would recommed him to anyone looking to buy or trade there car or tuck

January 4, 2015

Dear Miranda, Thank You for making the drive from Elliottsburg. There are a lot of dealerships between here and there from which to choose from. We thank you for sharing your experience at Bob Ruth Ford and we're glad we could help.

Great to deal with

by from Dillsburg PA |

I bought my last truck from Bob Ruth Ford and my salesman Devin was great to deal with. Very laid back approach that's what I like when buying a new or used vehicle. Thanks Devin.

December 30, 2014

Dear David, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Bob Ruth Ford.

Great customer service

by from York, PA |

Went to Bob Ruth looking for a new car and they had a lot of options. Devin Traverso helped me find exactly what I was looking for and the process was done in a professional and timely manner. He was very knowledgable and friendly. Would recommend friends and family to buy a car from Devin!

December 30, 2014

Dear Brenda, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Bob Ruth Ford. We're glad Devin was able help.

Great experience

by from Carlisle, PA |

It was a pleasure working with Dave G. when my wife was getting a new vehicle. He was very helpful and professional.

December 30, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Bob Ruth Ford.