Cornerstone Mitsubishi

Used 877-468-8720
Service 877-445-5018

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Wilmington, MA |

Cornerstone Mitsubishi provided me with the best car buying experience I've ever had. From the moment I arrived I was treated with competent, pleasant service. This is a smaller, family-owned dealership, and it really shows; the whole atmosphere of the place was just very chill and friendly (they even offered to include me on their lunch run). I had found the car I wanted on cars.com, and I was able to take it for an extended drive. I decided that I wanted to take the car with me that day. The negotiations were fair, which is honestly all I ever want from a dealership - while I don't want to be ripped off, I do believe in businesses actually making money for good service. The price I got on the car was very fair, and they went above and beyond to get me the value on my trade that they could, and also helped me figure out what monthly payment would work best for me. I left that day the very happy new owner of a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander. A few days later, a problem arose. It turned out that the car had been in inventory for a while and one of the brakes had seized. They not only fixed the issue with no questions asked, they offered their sincere apologies, gave me a loaner while they worked on it, and kept the car overnight to give it a thorough inspection to make certain that nothing else was wonky due to its extended stay in inventory. I could not be happier than I am with my car and with everyone at Cornerstone Mitsubishi.

You just found your next dealership!

by from Boston |

The dealership is family owned and operated, and there is no middlemen: You deal directly with the brothers who own and operate the dealership when buying the car. They have a large selection, and we got a great deal on both of our Mitsubishi vehicles from Cornerstone. Definitely worth the drive from Boston! My wife and I were looking to get her a crossover. We saved Cornerstone for last as I loved my experience with buying my Lancer Evolution X MR from them. WE saved Cornerstone for last, as I wanted my wife to make her own decision. She loved the service and explanation of the Outlander Sport SE. Cornerstone not only has the highest customer satisfaction rating by jd power and associates in the region, AND they are the Mitsubishi Diamond award winners. She checks out the car and the experience is hassle free, she takes it for a test drive and is sold. PLUS the dealer was more than willing to work with us on our trade and financing options. Their service center also has Mitsubishi trained and certified techs, and has ALWAYS taken care of us. Plus they offer frequent service specials and coupons sent to our house, and a lube and oil customer rewards program. I bought my Lancer Evolution X MR from them, My wife bought her Outlander Sport SE (selectable 4wd) from them, and she gets compliments on its style, ability to handle ALL rain and snow, its cool tech (sound system, 40gb music server, and seven inch touch screen. And the most complimented item, the 4 foot glass roof, which Cornerstone helped us locate and they got from another dealer within 24 hours so we could get the exact one we wanted. Call and tell them Joe sent you, and you will find what I found: a dealership to call home.