Mullinax Ford

1551 E. Semoran Blvd., Apopka, FL 32703

New 888-647-6693
Used 888-647-6694
Service 866-692-0679

No Dealer fees. Saves you $800 vs. our largest competitor.

Great Experience

by from apopka, fl |

I was in the market for a new car when I went to Mullinax in Apopka. Within a few minutes of walking on the lot, my husband and I were greeted by the salesman Richy. He was very nice and low pressure. He showed us everything we wanted to see and wasn't annoyed by the fact that we left that evening without purchasing. I wanted a different interior car color and package then what was in inventory at the Apopka location. So, they had it delivered to the Apopka location from another dealership. We bought the Fusion Titanium 3 days after our initial visit. The process was easy and smooth as the salesman takes you through the process from start to finish. No passing you back and forth to the finance people as is the usual process at other dealerships. I would recommend Mullinax to anyone looking for an easy buying experience!

July 29, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford Fusion Titanium! We are glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford, where we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

Mullinax Ford Apopka

by from Lady Lake, FL |

Great service from start to finish. No high pressure salesman. No bait and switch. I am extremely happy with our purchase of the 2016 Ford Fusion. Frankie Juliano was, by far, the best sales associate that I have purchased a car from. Frankie and I talked over the phone a few times. I made an appointment to meet with him. When my wife and I arrived for our appointment, He greeted us at the the front desk and took care of us. We went for a test drive and he explained all the features of the car. He went into great detail and explained how the MyFord Touch system worked. When we arrived back from the test drive, Frankie was able to put a great deal together including a Zero percent interest rate from Ford Credit. I really enjoyed the fact that Frankie was our single point of contact from start to finish including signing all the documents to purchase the vehicle. If you're in the market for a new car, I highly recommend Frankie Juliano and Mullinax Ford Apopka.

Great selection

by from Orlando Fl |

They have a good selection and were able to answer all my questions.

Great Experence

by from Lake Mary Fl |

I was in the market for a New truck. I met with Richie. He was awesome to work with. This will make my Third truck which I have purchased from Mullinax Ford.

Mullinax Ford Apopka

by from Apopka FL |

We just bought a Ford F250 from Mullinax Ford in Apopka, FL. Our experience here was wonderful. From the moment I spoke with the salesman to the end after signing all the paperwork. It was so pleasant! The salesman never pressured us at all. We test drove the truck, came back told him that we wanted it and were done with the paperwork within the hour. Great Experience! Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Truck or Car.

Mullinax in Apopka

by from Apopka, FL |

I worked with Carlos in commercial sales. He was very helpful and made purchasing my 2015 F250 a simple process. I have purchased many trucks from Mullinax in Apopka and will continue to do so.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that Carlos made purchasing your 2015 Ford F-2450 a stress-free experience. Congratulations! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mullinax Ford in Apopka, Florida

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Having owned a 2009 Ford Fusion with excellent results we bought our 2012 Ford Fusion SE at Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach, Florida even though we live in Jacksonville. After seeing that Mullinax in Apopka had 66 new Ford Fusions on their lot we decided to drive there and take a look. We were shown every car by Mike S. and found one that my wife and I both liked. Soon after Mike S. had us a deal we could not turn down and we bought the 2016 Ford Fusion SE. While there, everyone was extremely nice to us and we even met the owner and got T-Shirts. Our experience was great and saving on no dealer fees is a big plus that you don't get anywhere else that I know of.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. When customers are willing to drive long distances to work with us we know we are doing something right; we truly appreciate it. We are glad Mike and the Mullinax team were able to make your buying experience a good one. Congratulations on your Ford Fusion!

Great sales approach

by from Titusville Florida |

Sean was great sales rep. I truly applaud the fact that there was no pressure to buy. The one price approach is extremely helpful in that facet as well plus no dealer fees. Why wouldn't you buy a new ford from mullinax. I have had around 30 plus cars in my life and 90% were foreign but now I am back in a ford and proud to be an owner of the best made truck in the world. Thank you for a no hassle experience. I applaud your valiant efforts.

August 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our Up Front Prices and No Dealer Fees make car buying easy at Mullinax Ford! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

New Car Purchasing

by from Orlando, FL |

I worked along side Carlos on the commercial side of Mullinax Ford Apopka when purchasing my new 2015 F-150 and he was excellent. Helped me with the trade in process and getting all the paperwork taken care of. Was quick and easy process and had everything taken care of for me. Got to do a great test drive and he kept the process rolling smoothly from when I pulled on the lot to pulling off the lot with my new truck. I would without a doubt refer people to work with him and Mullinax in the future and I look forward to going back to purchase cars in the future.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. One of the best compliments we can receive is that a customer is excited to do business with us again! We are happy to hear that Carlos made your purchase easy and stress-free. Congratulations on your new 2015 F-150! We look forward to assisting all your future vehicle needs.

New car

by from Ocoee Florida |

I am very happy with my new car. I been dealing with Mullinax ford for 7 years now and I won't go to any other ford dealer. Mike S is a great salesman and my experience has always been wonderful.

July 31, 2015

We thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford Customer, we appreciate your business! Mike S. is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your new car!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Winter Garden, FL |

I dealt with Nelson and Nico. I came into the dealership looking for a fusion, primarily that was the only car i had my eye set on. It came down that i couldnt get the fusion and they both worked with me every second of the way. ive never been treated so well at a dealership before. i came and left empty handed about 5 days in a row because i couldnt make up my mind on what i really wanted. they treated me so kindly every time i came back in. i finally got a 2011 focus and the whole process was such a great and stress free experience. my next car will definitely be from mullinax. by far the best dealership ive been to.

July 21, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that Nelson and Nico were able to get you into a vehicle that fit your needs. Keeping the buying process quick, simple and stress free is how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We strive to always keep the best interest of the customer in mind, and going the extra mile to help in any way we can. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. Happy Driving!