Courtesy Auto Sales

Courtesy Auto Sales

1208 South Military Highway, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 866-872-4005

The NAME says it all...

Great service! Very personable, SEE CHUCK!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I bought a Hyundai Elantra. The selling process was very easy and CHUCK was very personable and gave me a call anytime he found something he thought I would like. Took about 2 weeks to be able to settle on one but in those two weeks it wasn't a stressful search at all. Very impressed with how smooth the process went. Definitely would recommend CHUCK.

Courtesy. Speaks for itself!!!!!

by from chesapeake |

I've bought 4 cars form this facility over the past 15 years, I can't emphasize how excellent they are. They WORK with you at ALL angles, From Late payments to Repos. OMG!!!!! I'm now working on buying my 5th car from them. I'll recommend EVERYONE to Courtesy Autos.

Great Service and Sales

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Chuck was my salesperson at Courtesy. He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly and carefully to me. He is a very nice individual. I was very appreciative of if time and answering all my questions. he sales process was extremely smooth and non stressful. I have used Courtesy Service department and was always taken care of very nicely by Chip. I would highly recommend both sales and service.

Love My New Car!!!!

by from Chesapeake,VA |

The employees were kind-hearted and really had my best interest at heart. I ended up buying a 2009 toyota corolla from them and I've yet to have a problem with it. Go their today I garauntee you you wont regret it.

Greatest Dealership Ever!!!!!

by from Chesapeake,Virginia |

All the employees here are very nice and all about making sure that the customer is satisfied in every aspect of their car search. My personal dealer was Chuck Butler and he is not only awesome and hilarious but he is an all around great sales person. Come to Courtesy Auto Sales for a great experience and an awesome car.

customer service

by from norfolk, va |

Sales person was very helpful and patience. Knew about the product I was interested in and answered all questions and concerns about the vehicle and purchase.

Great people to work with-see Chuck!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Courtesy Auto Sales is an excellent and professional company. We have had a wonderful experience today in working with all members of the sales team.

Jeep 2006 Commander Purchase July 5th

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

We have been looking for a Jeep Commander for some time, and found this one online and today at the lot. We found the quality of greeting and assistance quite positive, and friendly. The review of the vehicle we purchased was thorough and complete, pointing out immediately the CAR FAX to compare the vehicle with its history. Our sales associate, Steve Slider, was very helpful and assisted with both pointing out issues benefits and features with the car, and with resolving technical questions we had about the vehicle. The company has a service division that offered to repair any issues found during our review. WE appreciate the friendly service and attention to detail and look forward to years of service from our new vehicle. CM and Barbara MURFF

Great Service The best car dealear around

by from Chesapeake, Va |

I'ts great you don't have to worry about walking just call Courtesy

Jeff was professional!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

When I need another car, I am coming back! I recommend Jeff & Courtesy Auto to everybody. I was nervous about buying a car at first, but everybody there is so kind & patient.