Courtesy Auto Sales

1208 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 866-872-4005 Used 866-872-4005

The NAME says it all...Check Out Our REVIEWS!

Great experience!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

My husband and I love the atmosphere at Courtesy Auto. It really is true that they make you feel like family, the paper work was not stressful at all. Our sales rep John Sandhoff was very professional and did an excellent job at putting us in a car with very affordable payments which was very important to my husband and I. I would also like to thank Justin Boucher who was very helpful as well. Justin did a lot of research to get us the best deal possible. I would highly recommend John Sandhoff and Justin Boucher if your looking for a car. Both John and Justin explained Everything to us in Detail and we appreciate that so much. We think John and Justin are great at helping people that need a second chance and helping to rebuild your credit. This is what Courtesy Auto is all about. Go check em out! Forgot to tell you all this is our second car we have gotten from Courtesy.

Very happy with my purchase from Courtesy Auto

by from Chesapeake, Va |

We needed a car for our daughter and after viewing many websites and inventories we decided to check out a 2012 Ford Focus at Courtesy. Sales Representative Steve Slider was very helpful in showing us the car and was very easy to talk with throughout the buying process and we were able to close the deal in just a couple of hours. Thanks to everyone at Courtesy Auto!

Excellent services

by from CHESAPEAKE, VA |

I have brought 5 used care from courtesy auto sales their sales managers Chuck and Justin are the best they show me a lot of love, they are family owned business they have very nice used cars which look just like new ... LOVE COURTESY AUTO THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Easy as 123

by from Virginia Beach |

I bought awesome F150 from courtesy auto sale on 800 S Military Hwy from Jason.. I run a small business and was super busy that day with work. I was on my back from one of client office so I stopped in there and Jason came out and greeted me and asked him if I can test drive the F150, like I said was in a rush to other clients office. I gave my infomation to him and he found a really good interest rate from the bank..while I was still working. Came back later to sign for yhe loan within 30 mins I was out the door with a truck.. thank you Jason ...great job ! I would definately buy there again. I give 5 stars

Everything was a breeze!!

by from Hampton, va |

I had the pleasure of buying a car today with Wade Edwards and Shawn Sanders at the 800 S Military Highway location. They welcomed us in and were patient with my 2 kids during the process. I also have to give a thanks to Justin, who was very helpful and interested in our family on the phone (sorry we didn't make it all the way to that location). I think no matter what location you go to you'll feel relaxed and feel good about your purchase!!

A truly amazing first car experience!

by from Virginia Beach |

My experience at courtesy Auto 2 was amazing. Tony Castillo was fun, outspoken, honest, and extremely helpful. I never thought my first time buying would be so much fun or so easy. I would definitely buy from there again!

The Best Dealership Ever!!!

by from Virginia Beach,VA |

I came to this dealership with no hope of getting a new vehicle but Tony was there to help me and also put a big smile on my face. The people were friendly and very professional.. I will definitely be back and refer all of my family and friends to Courtesy Auto Sales.. I promise you they won't let u down.

Above and Beyond in Every Respect

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Jill R.09/26/2015 This was hands-down the most helpful, courteous, no pressure, and trustworthy dealership we have ever been to. Our salesperson, John Curtice, was professional, accomodating, answered all our questions, and bent over backwards to make our car buying experience pleasant and hassle-free. I am a very satisfied customer, would highly recommend this dealership, and in the future would not hesitate to buy a car sight-unseen from Courtesy Auto Sales. Yes, they are that good. Thank you, John Curtice and Courtesy Auto Sales! I love driving my Volvo XC 60!! *This review was posted on another site earlier, and reposted here.

Above and Beyond in Every Respect!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Jill R.09/26/2015 This was hands-down the most helpful, courteous, no pressure, and trustworthy dealership we have ever been to. Our salesperson, John Curtice, was professional, accomodating, answered all our questions, and bent over backwards to make our car buying experience pleasant and hassle-free. I am a very satisfied customer, would highly recommend this dealership, and in the future would not hesitate to buy a car sight-unseen from Courtesy Auto Sales. Yes, they are that good. Thank you, John Curtice and Courtesy Auto! Note: This review was initially posted on another site. I finally found it again, and am now reposting here....sorry for the delay, John. :)

Great service and extremely true to customers. !

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I was look on their inventory and saw a Kia Sportage I liked. I went to inquire about the vehicle to let them know I liked it. John was telling me about abother vehicle that I will like and the miles were low. He showed me a Ford Escape and took me to look at the Kia Sportage. I liked the Ford BETTER and the color. Everything John was telling me he was honest and extremely helpful. I would recommend this dealership. They are very friendly and they keep it real.