Benji Auto Sales

Benji Auto Sales

10301 NW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33147

Used 888-237-0535

Special financing available we finance everyone.

After reading this I don't think I'll be going

by from Homestead, fl |

Looking for car lot to finance a car but after. Reading this I don't think I'll be stopping by I'll take my Buisness and money someone else! Thanks!

Worst dealership

by from Miami, fl |

I brought a car from there the same day I brought car it gave me problem I asked for my money back they refused.. They didn't even help me find a solution, this dealership is a scam never will I buy a car from this dealership and I suggest that no one buys a car from them.

HORRIBLE!! Dont recommend this place!

by from Homestead |

Bought a car the car had multiple problems! The dealer has in writing "We Owe" form that was promised to get fixed! And may I add in been there FOREVER 8hrs! Almost been 30 days the dealer Eric P. Williams did not my phone calls not answering or emails the dealer Eric P. William BAD DEALER he did not want to address these problems. Eric P. Williams don't recommend him AT ALL FOR BUYING EXPERIENCE go somewhere else if you want quality customer satisfaction!! After you sign the contract THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! HORRIBLE THIS WILL BE MY FIRST AND LAST TIME GOING TO BENJI AUTO SALES THE ONE ON 27th in Miami!..

HORRIBLE!! Dont recommend this place!

by from Homestead |