Parks Toyota of Deland

1701 S Woodland Blvd, DeLand, FL 32720

Camry Hybrid purchase

by from Eustis, FL |

We had an excellent buying experience. Our salesman, Tom Scheffer, was pleasant, professional, patient and very knowledgeable . The buying experience was low-pressure and as enjoyable as any car-buying experience we have ever had. Although we have rated the facilities as fair, we need to point out that the dealership was moving to a newly-constructed facility the week of our purchase. The new facility is first class and state-of-the-art. We highly recommend Parks Toyota of Deland.

Parks Toyota of Deland responded to this review

October 21, 2013

Many thanks for the kind words about your experience at our new store. Our focus is on customer service and complete satisfaction. I am very glad that we succeeded on all counts. We look forward to assisting you again in any way we can. Kind regards, Ken

New Car Purchase

by from Deltona, FL |

I had a coupon certificate from AARP and no sooner I applied for that I received an email from Alex Marinez. I decided to come out and speak with him due to him speaking my language. Alex was very friendly and knowledgeable and was able to help me find the vehicle for me. I would recommend him and Deland Parks Toyota to anyone interested in a Toyota vehicle or Scion. Very happy with my new Corolla.

Great service

by from Bloomington, In. |

We were visiting from out of state and a friend that works at Park Toyota knew we were looking for a Jeep to pull behind our RV. We got a call that one had been traded in over the weekend, my husband and I went to check it out and it was just what we were looking for. Thanks to our friend Ray Almodobar Who is a mechanic at Parks. Big Thank You to Ray. Our Sales Person Tamaka Torres was friendly and very knowledgeable, she made the buying process very easy, we enjoyed working with her.

Bought my new Corolla at parks Toyota

by from Deleon springs fl |

My salesman dj treated me like family bent over backwards to make sure I was happy.even the sales people who weren't helping me were nice.the finance man Mike was super sweet and funny.the whole experience was happy pain free .no pressure at all.I recommend them to anyone who wants a new Toyota.this won't let me put all the stars so I had to put not applicable but in would have given all stars

Excellent staff,Buying experience

by from DeBary, FL |

I purchased a new 2016 Tacoma from Parks Toyota and had a seamless , wonderful experience. My salesman, Scott LaBuff was not only very courteous but knew his product and very knowledgeable about his dealership. My truck wasn't at the dealership at the time and had to be ordered. It came in as promised exactly the way it was ordered......Thank you Scott and Thank you Parks Toyota for having such excellent staff' making my experience the best ever when buying a vehicle. I would recommend THIS Dealership to anyone looking to purchase !

Professional and Honesty

by from Palm Coast Fl |

I purchased my Toyota Prius from Deland almost two years ago and have been coming for service every six Months since then. I was most happy with my purchase price and even happier with the Service department. All of the staff is extremely helpful. On my last visit for service I started talking with Zebedee Pierson, a sales associate, about a future purchase.He did not hesitate to take me thru the lot and show me the choices of Rave 4's, but also took the time to take us out for a test drive. No pressure ,just a very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant young man.

First Service on new 2015 Highlander

by from Orlando Florida |

I purchased my new 2015 Highlander at Parks Toyota from a salesman named "DEREK". He assisted me with my first service appointment. The appointment was fast and easy. Parks Toyota is an excellent dealership for purchases and servicing. I am a very happy customer.

great service

by from debary, FL |

I bought my first new car the other day and my experience was great. my salesman, Bruce, was truly exceptional. he was funny and made the process of buying a car more fun, and he made me feel very welcome there. he gave me a thorough tour of the place and made me feel at home, while also making very familiar and comfortable with the car I was purchasing. he was extremely helpful and i would definitely go back.

Excellent customer service.

by from Key Largo Florida |

I Buy new Toyota every year usually from a different dealership however Parks Toyota has gained my business for life. No games above and beyond customer service. And to top it off a great deal. It was worth the 300 mile drive

Felt like part of the Parks Toyota family

by from Debary, Florida |

This is the second car I've purchased at Parks Toyota of Deland. My first experience was excellent. The second was even better. My salesman Bruce Hrabia, was friendly and, extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle that I was getting. He gave me a tour of the dealership, especially the service department. He went through all of the car's features and, made sure I understood them before I took possession of the car. He also introduced me to all those that I would be dealing with in the future concerning my new car.. Buying a new car is usually not a pleasant experience but, this one was. Thank you Bruce.