Parks Toyota of Deland

1701 S Woodland Blvd, DeLand, FL 32720

love my toyota & parks dealership. chad& luis

by from de leon springs |

The most Amazing dealership in Deland with a full staff that treats u like family not a number. I love my toyota & the staff. Mr Parks you have an asset on your hands with Chad & Luis & of course the other staff. Yhank you for your word & passion to make people happy &part of your family. Heck I want to hold a sign on the weekends for free to come see you guys for a new. Or used car. God bless you all & what you stand for honor & you word.

What customers said today

by from Central Fl. |

Not one person today in the customer service waiting area, had not one pleasant thing to say about this dealership! Facilities are nice, but as I speak and read what customers are saying on various websites will indeed hurt this company in the future, and may have in the past. Textbook case study in customer relationship.

Service dept WAY overpriced!

by from Deltona |

Brought my car in for some repairs, got a HUGE bill back. Did just the minimum with them and brought it around to other auto shops (one was Walmart!) and paid a quarter of what they wanted- yes given it's a dealer so the price is already inflated but the part that upsets me the most, Toyota in Daytona Beach did one service for half of what Parks quoted me. On top of that the particular 'service adviser' I was given was terrible at returning my calls, I left several voicemails and was only called when SHE needed something from me. Daytona Toyota was three times as busy every time I was in their service area and my call was always answered I never had to leave one voicemail. Not happy with my experience at Parks, never knew prices for service would vary so much from dealer to dealer. What I learned.. shop around!

April 25, 2014

Hi Sandra, I'm very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at Parks Toyota of Deland. I'm even more concerned about our failure to stay in touch with you on a regular basis. We pride ourselves not only in the quality of our service but also in providing an outstanding customer experience. If you would be kind enough to provide me with your phone number, I would like to have my Parts & Service Director give you a call, at your convenience. Kind regards, Ken

Attention to Detail and Customer Satisfaction

by from DeLand, FL |

I purchased a new Toyota Camry SE from Parks Toyota of Deland in January 2010. That was simply the most pleasant auto buying experience I'd ever had. That is until August 2013 when I traded-in my great performing Camry for the promise of 50 mpg and a $100 per month fuel cost savings. I was not disappointed, in fact I was delighted! The process of negotiating the trade and acquiring my new Prius from this dealership was as consistently efficient and painless as it was nearly 4 years earlier. The service for these 2 vehicles has been performed flawlessly by a department in this dealership that is 2nd to none. These folks take post-delivery service very seriously and know that the bond created by a "good deal" can only be secured if everyone in contact with the customer after the sale, provides courteous efficient, friendly and above all, highly competent execution of their respective duties. Special thanks to Marc Tuell, Sales Consultant; David Raihl, Sales Mgr; Lou Hernandez General Mgr; Monica Arcos, Customer Relations Mgr and John DeFalco Service Advisor

March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are sincerely grateful that you took the time to comment and are thrilled that you are completely satisfied with both your automobile and the experience. Parks Toyota of Deland strives for 100% customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships. Welcome to the family!

Nice New Building, Not so nice experience

by from Deland,FL |

We purchased a vehicle from this dealership in 2010 and the experience was great so when in need of another vehicle we went to Parks thinking that the experience would be the same. Well things are not the same and they are clueless about how repeat customers are important. Did not buy and will not return ever again. Very bad experience

October 21, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience at Parks Toyota of DeLand. Please feel free to contact me directly at kward@parksmotorgrp.com in order to give me an opportunity to prospectively rectify the situation. Kind regards, Ken

Camry Hybrid purchase

by from Eustis, FL |

We had an excellent buying experience. Our salesman, Tom Scheffer, was pleasant, professional, patient and very knowledgeable . The buying experience was low-pressure and as enjoyable as any car-buying experience we have ever had. Although we have rated the facilities as fair, we need to point out that the dealership was moving to a newly-constructed facility the week of our purchase. The new facility is first class and state-of-the-art. We highly recommend Parks Toyota of Deland.

October 21, 2013

Many thanks for the kind words about your experience at our new store. Our focus is on customer service and complete satisfaction. I am very glad that we succeeded on all counts. We look forward to assisting you again in any way we can. Kind regards, Ken

Missed sale

by from The Villages |

I called on a weekend and talked to your internet person. I was very interested in a particular Avalon. He told me which salesman to see and I gave him a time that I would be there. When I got there the car was sold. I did not know that I could put a deposit and hold the car till I arrived. Had I been informed of this option, I surely would have put up the deposit. You had no other cars that I was interested in. The salesman tried to find one for me close by but was unable to locate one. I went to deLuca in Ocala and found a vehicle that full filled my needs.

September 12, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. I would love to be given the opportunity to speak with you personally but your review does not include a name, a telephone number, or an email address. However, I sincerely appreciate you recommending our dealership to others. Please feel free to contact me directly. Kind regards, Louis Hernandez General Manager Parks Toyota of Deland (800) 836-2730

A New Fan

by from Lake Mary, FL |

What a nice way to purchase a vehicle. We got to Parks Toyota of Deland and we immediately had two consultants who asked us if we wanted to walk around the lot of cars or if we wanted them to assist us. We told them we were looking for a RAV4 and we wanted to look at them by ourselves. One of them gave us his card and showed us the way to the new and to the used RAV4's. We saw them all and read all the features they had, we discussed the colors and when we felt we knew more about this vehicle we looked for Marc, the name in the card. He asked us to get inside with him. Wow, this new state of the art facility just made my hubby very happy. He could see how the mechanics worked in the cars in the vehicles. It was a great conversation piece the huge TV in the lounge. All the guys were discussing their vehicles issues. After a while I had to ask my other half to come and make a decision about the new car. It was easy. Mark gave us options in colors and features. We decided we could upgrade a little from what we already had. They checked our documents and our credit. They helped us with our not bad and not terribly good either scores. We told them what we could afford and they really tried to match everything to our needs. It was a little long. We stayed there more than what I thought we would, but they had coffee, doughnuts and different TVs with different channels. It was o.k. At the end, we decided to get a brand new Rav4 on a green mica color. I love green. They helped us with everything. Marc, the sales manager and everyone at Parks Toyota of Deland treated with lots of respect. Thank you so much. It was worth making a 20 minute trip from Lake Mary to Deland. Even our 2 kids had a place for kids to watch only kids channels and they did not get hungry because there were things for them to eat and drink. Pretty soon I will need to change my old Kia and I believe I will go back to Parks Toyota for a Prius V. Thanks again, guys. By the way! Your Customer Service is amazing. I am trying to take my mom there too. They will give me $200 for referrals when they buy a car, and my mom really, really needs one.

September 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. At Parks Toyota of Deland we are proud of our Customer Service. Please remember that with your purchase of the new RAV4 you have free maintenance, free road service 24/7 and free car washes weekly. We appreciate your business.

Horrible place!! Dont buy a car from them!!

by from Deland FL |

Horrible place. No respect, no service after the sale!! You dont exist after you buy a car. The general Manager is the most disrepectful person I have ever met. His exact words was Im not taking the car back it would COST ME TO MUCH MONEY! they are worried about money instead of customer service and satisfaciton. Its sad.

May 14, 2013

Our apologies for your dissatisfaction. We ordered the exact vehicle you were interested in, it was driven and thoroughly inspected by you, and you left with the vehicle completely satisfied. You returned a month later, after having seen a different set of wheels on a similar vehicle at another dealership and requested those be installed on your vehicle at no charge. We responded that this was an unreasonable request but that we could exchange your wheels for a fee. You then requested that we take your vehicle back and refund your full purchase price. Once again, we responded that this was an unreasonable request since you left completely satisfied with your new car purchase. We don't know that there is a remedy for this situation.

LIES LIES LIES and Unethical Business Practices

by from Delray Beach, FL |

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS COMPANY! I had gotten a loan, purchased insurance and sent a copy of the loan check to my sales rep, and confirmed that I would be driving from Delray to Deland (200 miles) on a Sunday to finalize the deal. Deland Toyota sold my car out from under me on a Friday, and didn't bother to tell me until I was 30 miles away, driving 2 vehicles that were to be traded in on the car. The GM told me he would make it right, then left the dealership 5 days later. Jack Rosen, the Sales Manager, was supposed to continue searching for another vehicle for me, but made it clear I was not a priority. He then stopped returning phone calls. My initial salesperson (Greg Ashworth) lied by saying he sent me an email notifying me on Friday that my car was sold - he didn't - then Jack lied to me again by saying he would find another vehicle. They did not care about making it right after 2 weeks of working with them and driving 200 miles to pick up the car. I ended up finding another vehicle in Pennsylvania, costing me $7000 more plus the cost of having it shipped to Florida. HORRIBLE business people. They don't care about the customer at ALL and are purely interested in making a quick buck. These people do not deserve your business - buy a car somewhere else.

November 17, 2012

We would like to apologize to Ms. Brown for her unsatisfactory experience with our dealership. It should be noted, however, that the facts of the situation are as follows: 1. No deposit on the vehicle in question was ever secured from Ms. Brown 2. Vehicles are never "held" for prospective customers for two week periods of time, they are available for sale if and when someone chooses to purchase them 3. Several attempts were made to contact Ms. Brown that the vehicle in question was purchased on the Friday prior to her arrival two (2) days later on Sunday, October 21 4. Ms. Brown became irate on the showroom floor and made disparaging comments to our staff, including our GM 5. Despite the outburst, our GM apologized profusely for the situation, paid Ms. Brown for gas to cover the round trip, and agreed to try to locate an AWD Sienna for her 6. Our attempts to locate this rare vehicle were unsuccessful and Ms. Brown wound up purchasing her vehicle from a dealer in PA.