Volkswagen Pasadena

New 888-861-2985
Used 877-870-0754
Service 888-524-6998

Serving Southern California since 1960

ease of buying car was a relief

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The sales people understood the type of buyer I was very quickly and respected my wishes on how I wanted to buy the car and the limited time I had on hand. They come across as very honest and I was happy not get the heavy sales pitch to buy things I wasn't interested in purchasing. If a car buying experience can be pleasant, this one was.

Great purchasing experience at VW Pasadena

by from Pasadena |

I got a nice 2013 yellow Beetle from this dealer. It was great purchasing experience. Arturo, the sales consult was kind and nice and patient. He walked me through all the complex steps. I almost lost that yellow Beetle, somehow they finally managed to bring it to me. The price was good, the car is awesome!! If you want to get a VW, VW Pasadena is a great place to go.

So easy!

by from Hollywood, CA |

My husband and I went in just to "look" at a Tiguan. We had just relocated from abroad and weren't financially "ready" for the purchase. We were welcomed from the second we got off our car by one rep... And from then on things just moved so smoothly we had out car delivered the morning after. They worked with our finances and we were able to settle for a great deal! They were all super friendly and professional, diligent and transparent. We are planning on getting a second car in a few months and we know we'll buy there again!

Good Experience with Service Department

by from Pasadena, California |

I came in on a Saturday morning without an appointment to see whether the service department would fit in an initial inspection service. They did the service, did it without delay, and the whole visit was pleasant and handled well by Matthew Bell, the service writer. It was nice to deal with a service writer who was intelligent and knowledgeable. I plan to continue using this service department.

Wouldn't go anywhere else

by from Altadena, ca |

Came here to get a new car for my wife. We got a jetta sportwagen and it was easy. We were in and out in less than 2 hours. Everyone was really nice and friendly and there were no slime ball sales tactics that took place. everything was on the up and up. Thanks to Berj and his team for making it happen!

2012 GTI

by from Glendale, CA |

Very responsive, got a good deal, overall a pretty good experience.