Prestige Ford

17701 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL 32757

New 866-906-8541
Used 866-413-1803
Service 888-626-9854

Prestige Treatment at Prestige Ford!

2013 Ford Mustang

by from Apopka, FL |

I bought my 2013 Ford Mustang from Prestige Ford about 9 months ago and the quality of customer service was excellent. I enjoyed the fact that they took their time with me through the buying process and got me the best deal I had seen yet. I also get my mustang serviced there as well and they always take care of my needs without pressuring me to buy any services, which I like a lot. I can honestly say I have found my hometown dealer!

Top notch service!

by from Mt Dora, FL |

UNREAL!!!! By far the best support staff, especially financing. They lay everything out for you, cut and dry. Flat out get you the best deal they can and work with you as much as possible to get you into the right vehicle at the right price. There is no shady business going on here, they care. Just traded in a Civic and went with the Ford Fusion energi but it was not the car that made me choose Prestige, it was the staff. I had many offers from ford dealerships for the same vehicle. These guys did whatever they needed to make me happy, and i am not talking about back door deals, im talking finding any way to save me money if possible. They squeezed every dime FOR ME! Jonathan Matthews in Sales was top notch! Jacob Gabriel was my sales consultant and he made sure to make me feel as comfortable as possible as well as find out any information about the vehicle that i needed to know.

Getting a used car.

by from Mount Dora, FL |

We went in search of a new to us car (used). Our credit is definitely not the best. But the staff at Prestige Ford made it happen. They went out of their way even paid off our other car that had less then a year of payments left. The staff went above and beyond made us feel welcome not overwhelmed or attacked by sales person after salesperson. We are grateful and happy we made the decision to go to Prestige Ford.

Steer Clear!

by from Orlando FL |

I had a clear understanding with the salesperson as to the price, only to have them change it when I went to pick up the car. The salesperson Ed, was a gentleman and had the same pricing understanding that I had. The Finance and Sales Managers would not honor the price we agreed on and tried to make me feel bad about the transaction. I did my research and offered them a fair price. It was in writing. I acted in good faith and wasted an entire day only to have my integrity insulted by the management. I should have heeded the other reviews because this is not the first time or the last time this has happened.

PRESTIGE MT DORA

by from SARASOTA, FK |

OMAR, STEVE AND JONATHAN IF YOU WANT PERSONL SERVICE AND QUAILITY CARE THEY ARE THE ONES TO GO TO, THEY TOOK CARE OF EVERY THING AND MADE MY NEW PURCHASE ENJOYABLE..CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH

Be careful

by from Yalaha, fla |

I bought a car at Prestige Ford in January. Check out everything they tell you before you buy a car.

Experience, Shocking, Service was Terrible

by from Eustis, Florida |

The Quick Lube took almost two hours; the folks could not start my car; thinking I needed a new starter; then telling me he was not aware it was an automatic; amazing

Buyer BEWARE!!!

by from Mt. Dora, FL |

My son went into the dealership to purchase a new ford. He told the salesman and finance rep the he was eligible for the Z-plan, as his Grandfather worked for retired from Ford. His Grandfather called Ford to get the authorization and had made the mistake of telling Ford he was his nephew, which gets you the X-plan discount. When my son took this to the dealer they told him that well maybe Ford must have changed their policy and that is what you are authorized. The finance rep did not attempt to call Ford or verify that this information was correct. They wrote up the contact under the X-plan and away we go. When then found out a few weeks later from a friend that was looking for a Ford at the same dealership, and the finance rep called Ford to verify which plan they were eligible for (Z-plan: grand daughter of Ford retiree). So we called Ford again with his Grandfather and verified that he was indeed allowed to use the Z-plan, the Ford representative said she beleived the Ford Dealer should make accept the new Z-plan number and make it right. After going back to the dealership, the Finance rep said it would cost my son $500 to cancel the contract and issue a new one. When I contacted the General Manager, he told me it was $300 to do the same thing. I asked them to correct this as they had as much knowledge and responsibilty to fix this as we did, the GM said he could not do that. I even offered to pay half the cost $150 of the $300, and the Gm still said no way. This dealership is only out for the money and could care less about it new customers, even those that qualify for Z-Plan discounts. Buyer beware, purchase at your own risk from this dealership.

the deals

by from gainesville fl. |

i went here looking for a nice grand marquis that they had for sale and when i got there they didn't want to give me the car for the same price on the internet they jacked the price up on me so i walked out the door i came there with cash in my hand of 3000 the car was for 4255 and it had 165,000 miles on it come on that car with all the miles and i had cash they could of sold me the car.

FIRST TIME FORD BUYER

by from SANFORD, FLORIDA |

I LOVED EVERY ASPECT OF THE PROCESS... WOULD PAY MORE FOR THE SERVICE I RECEIVED.... WILL NEVER GO ANY WHERE ELSE AGAIN!!!!! BRANDON IS THE BEST EVER!!!