Prestige Ford

17701 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL 32757

New 866-906-8541 New 866-906-8541
Used 866-413-1803 Used 866-413-1803
Service 888-626-9854 Service 888-626-9854

Prestige Treatment at Prestige Ford!

Thank you Patrick!

by from Mt. Dora, FL |

Hello, The reason that I am rating this dealership so highly lies solely on the actions of one employee; Patrick. At one point, I was literally kicking myself for coming to this dealership, as I normally drive out of my way to Mullinax (a hour drive - one way!), but Patrick revealed to me that customer service had not been entirely lost here at Prestige Ford. This manager went out his way to remedy the issues I was having and I left this dealership knowing he did his very best to provide me with the upmost customer service. I have thanked him personally but would like any recognition this review allows to him to be exemplified. Thank you, Kimberly

November 13, 2015

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Kim! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

No pressure & no games. This was easy and simple.

by from Mount Dora, FL |

I purchased a used car with low miles. I absolutely love it and it runs better than I expected. My salesman was Anthony and he did not pressure me or play any games. He was a straight shooter and I got exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Prestige.

January 15, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

great service and staff

by from Altoona,FL |

I purchased a Ford 350 dually almost 2 yrs ago now and the staff was great!!! I will always be a return customer!!Service rep Joe VanWaes and Jonathan in the office both are great!!

great sevice

by from Dayton, Va.22821 |

Abbey was very pleasant to work with, and a great personality. the service was great.

January 9, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you again for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Satisfied customer

by from mount dora, fl |

Very helpful and knowledgable about my vehicle. Didn't try to take me for more money. Did what needed to be done. Thank you for being honest.

THE SERVICE I EXPECT !!

by from Tavares, Florida |

I have been coming to the same location for 12 YEARS FOR ALL MY AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS. That says it all !!!

Best car purchase experience

by from Orlando, Fl |

In the past car shopping has always been very stressful to me. My experience at Prestige Ford was just the opposite. Kyle Storms made the process enjoyable. He's a great asset to Prestige Ford. I've already told several people how stress free the entire process from test driving to the financing to the pick up. My 2013 Nissan Rogue is a great car and I am happy with my purchase.

January 9, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Courteous, professional, and efficient staff

by from Mount Dora, Florida |

Everyone in the service area was courteous, professional,efficient, and completed the job in a reasonable time frame.

December 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Amazing dealership!

by from Orlando, florida |

Awesome car buying experience. Kyle was a superb salesman. Would highly recommend!

January 2, 2016

Hi, Wesley! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great service department

by from Deland, fl |

Everyone was very nice and I always use this dealership for my service needs...Thank you and Merry Christmas.

January 2, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Patti. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.