Prestige Ford

17701 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL 32757

New 866-906-8541
Used 866-413-1803
Service 888-626-9854

Prestige Treatment at Prestige Ford!

Fantastic!

by from Tavares, FL |

I was looking to buy a new Ford. The closest dealer to my home is Prestige Ford of Mount Dora. After reading some recent negative reviews, I had very low hopes when walking into the place. Turns out, I bought a new 2015 Ford Fusion here and I absolutely love my car and the customer service from the sales representative. I highly recommend Mike Perry, as he is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional he did a great job of showing the car and personally walking us through the purchase process. It took us less than two hours to view, test drive, and purchase the car. No pressure, just good service and we felt like we had developed new friendships.

May 18, 2015

We greatly appreciate your business and it was such a pleasure working with you! Don't forget about your free oil change! Call us if you have any more questions and we will be more than happy to help 352-357-5522 ext 199

very happy customer

by from Mt.Dora, Florida |

I was greeted promptly by Frank in the service dept and he was quick to get me schedule with someone to look at my truck , also he helped me a get a better price on a rental , very very nice and helpful person.

Great service!

by from Mount Dora, FL |

I was extremely impressed with your serviceman, Jake. He was courteous, helpful and clearly explained answers to my questions. Very accommodating! I will visit again!

2015 Ford Mustang Eco Boost

by from Mount Dora, FL |

This is our second vehicle that we have purchased from Prestige Ford in Mount Dora. Back in Jan. 2013, we purchased my favorite truck....Ruby Red, 2013 Ford F-150 Eco Boost 4x4 4 door. Best truck I have ever owned. My wife and I have been looking at the 2015 Ford Mustang Eco Boost. We had been waiting on Ford to add the Eco Boost to the Mustang. We found the one that we liked the best, in the right color. We shopped at 2 different dealers before coming to Prestige Ford in Mount Dora. I talked with Jacob and then talked to Jonathan. Told them what we had been looking at and even showed them the sticker on the car. We let them know that we like to buy this car, with these options. Jonathan gave me his best price and his price was $50 less than the other dealer. It's all about the bottom line. These guys did it all. I even got to talk to the owner about the car. Super nice guy (Mr. Matthews). I have had my 2013 Ford serviced at Prestige Ford several times now. They are always very friendly and helpful to me. I even have my work vehicle service at Prestige Ford. I think Prestige Ford has changed to the point that they are willing to beat the other dealer?s prices... I think it is important to buy local. Love our new 2015 Ford Mustang, Eco Boost, Deep Impact Blue?.Sweet Ride?

Waste of time.

by from Oviedo FL |

Saw a Truck online and called to verify the price. Drove 60 mins to get there and was told that that price couldn't be honored. Then to make matters worse, they give an insultingly low offer on trade in. Three hours wasted. So Be careful.

great services

by from Eustis, Florida |

Hi my name is Susan Primeau, and my husband Jeff Primeau and I have purchased two ford fusion's from Prestige Ford and we had a great experience both times, and now we are in the process of purchasing an F-150 and my salesman is Dave Marquez and Greg Morris is the bomb... Everyone here is fantastic and extremely helpful. .. I will always be back for future purchases, and I will recommend Prestige to anyone I talk to.. thank you for such a great buying experience. ..

My NEW 2015 Ford Focus

by from Clermont, FL |

From the time I starting shopping on the internet for my new 2015 Ford Focus starting with communicating with Sara and Danielle on the internet to walking into the dealership today and being introduced to Dave Marquez who I closed the deal with. Dave was so friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, listened to my wants and to the explaining of the vehicle and service. Thank you ALL for helping me get into the vehicle I REALLY wanted and not having to settle.

Wayne Saunders Rocks!! Best car buying experience!

by from Mount Dora, FL |

I pulled up in my 2006 Escape knowing what car I wanted to look at (Their website was helpful making this choice). Pulling in I got a flat tire. Karma? Wayne Saunders was waiting, but also very helpful with changing my tire and directing me to the 2015 Ford Escape SE with the best option for the price. Wayne Saunders and the finance/management team at Prestige were there every step of the way. Darren and Jonathan Matthews Were very helpful in getting me in the car I wanted, for the price and financing I wanted. A+ team going on in their management at this dealership. I was a little disappointed with the fact that I didn't receive a Ford Repeat/Loyal customer reward for buying another Escape. :( I've been to other Ford dealerships in the Central Florida area but by far Prestige Ford in Eustis has been the best experience ever! Thank you Team at Prestige Ford!!

June 17, 2015

Toni, Thank you for taking the time to write your review about us, your comments are very much valued! We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and professionalism. Prestige Ford is thrilled to know we've gained another happy customer! Don't forget, if you have any questions or concerns please give Wayne a call at 352-357-5522!

Fantastic!!!

by from Mount Dora, Fl |

My husband and I went to Prestige Ford as they were close by our home. We were looking to possibly get a new Escape. I had visited the website and found one I knew we would like. We applied for the Escape and was approved. Dave M & Jacob G was our techs who helped us get the car. Dave satrted it on 5/21/2015 and Jacob really got the ball rolling on 5/22/2015. Both were very nice & courteous. Jacob really went above and beyond his dutues to help. We did get the SUV that we wanted and the payment we could afford. Gregory M, the finance officer was very courteous and helpful too. Thanks To Prestige Ford of Mt. Dora for your great staff. One ,ore thing: Other workers there were nice too and would go by us and ask if we needed anything. We were there a few hours. lol

May 26, 2015

Mr & Mrs Barrett, Thank you for your kind words. Our sales and service departments are here for you before, during and after the sale. Welcome to the Prestige Ford Family! Don't forget to come to our next new owners clinic on June 22nd!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Eustis, Fl |

I came in and everybody was so helpful and nice. I've never been in a dealership where everyone speaks and says hello and the managers even come out and speak. I would have to say this is the best car buying experience I've ever had HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! Thanks Prestige Ford

May 16, 2015

We are glad to hear you had an amazing experience! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We hope you and your family enjoy your new vehicle! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me 352-357-5522 ext 199

Horrible service

by from Mount Dora |

We had appointment on Friday to have recall fix (supposed to take around an hour). We dropped off car at 7am and I took my husband back home and went to work. He called Prestige around noon time and lady said they were all out to lunch and she would have someone call him back. After not hearing from anyone, he called two more times and was told it wasn't ready and they would call us. They never called back and we went the whole day without a car! We decided to go pick it up Saturday morning and take it elsewhere for service. When we asked for our car, they offered no explanation OR apology!

May 7, 2015

We at Prestige Ford wish to extend to you our sincere apologize for your inconvenience, and ask that you contact our Parts and Service Director so that we can try to make this right for you. His name is Gregg Cox and you can reach him at # 352-357-5522 Ext. 114