Prestige Ford

17701 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL 32757

New 866-906-8541
Used 866-413-1803
Service 888-626-9854

Prestige Treatment at Prestige Ford!

2013 Ford Mustang

by from Apopka, FL |

I bought my 2013 Ford Mustang from Prestige Ford about 9 months ago and the quality of customer service was excellent. I enjoyed the fact that they took their time with me through the buying process and got me the best deal I had seen yet. I also get my mustang serviced there as well and they always take care of my needs without pressuring me to buy any services, which I like a lot. I can honestly say I have found my hometown dealer!

Horrible service

by from Mount Dora |

We had appointment on Friday to have recall fix (supposed to take around an hour). We dropped off car at 7am and I took my husband back home and went to work. He called Prestige around noon time and lady said they were all out to lunch and she would have someone call him back. After not hearing from anyone, he called two more times and was told it wasn't ready and they would call us. They never called back and we went the whole day without a car! We decided to go pick it up Saturday morning and take it elsewhere for service. When we asked for our car, they offered no explanation OR apology!

Very Disappointed

by from Mount Dora, Florida |

This is a small Ford dealership with very limited inventory and the service department damaged two of the rims on my truck. When brought to their attention they were nice and explained to me that there was nothing that they could do as this was to be expected from placing the front end alignment sensors on the rims to check the alignment. I kinda figured that out for myself and they really should have been more careful. Other dealerships manage to do this without damaging my property. This accounts for the perimeter scratches on my front rim but no explanation for the deep scratches that were discovered on the back rim. The tires and rims were obviously not properly stored when rotating them causing the scratches on the surface of the back rim. This dealership is close to home so I go there for service but I think driving a little further will be a wise decision in the future.

Prestige Ford responded to this review

February 2, 2015

Very disappointed, I am very sorry to have just learned about your experience. Please contact Rick Schmidt our service manager @ 352-357-5522 to bring your vehicle in. We would like to see the wheels please. Paul Dean General Manager

Decitful Salesmen

by from Leesburg,Fl. |

We are very disappointed with two of your salesmen. We stopped in last Sunday to claim a prize and a salesmen had us interested in a town and country. At the time he told us we needed some cash down. We left and was contacted again on Monday, the salesmen #1 (Randy) old us he could get us in the van. On Thursday October 2nd we were called again by salesmen #2 ( Jonathon) telling us he would get us in the 2008 town and country. I ask him if he was sure he could get us in the van and said he could. I have a voicemail from him with that information. I told him we would be there around 6 or 6:30. We arrived at 5:35 and sat there about an hour. Two salesmen came out and said they were going to process the papers and would be right back. Finally one came out and ask us to fill out some papers. As we were doing so he came back and told us the van was just sold. I think that was rotten and devious of the two salesman. Also, the 2nd salesmen told me He was sure we were getting that van and we wouldn't be wasting a trip there. Get this: he even said he would pay for our gas if we wasted a trip. Didn't see that either. R. G.

Prestige Ford responded to this review

October 13, 2014

R.G., We DEFINITELY don't want you to feel this way! There are times when the lenders make our jobs more difficult. Unfortunately we are often times at their mercy. Sometimes, such as was the case with your deal, we have multiple customers interested in the same vehicle and in very rare cases one of the customers will not be approved as quickly as another and we have to make the tough decision of who to give the sale to. We do want to make good on the promise made to you by the sales person though - if you can please email me your address I would happily send you out a voucher for gas. You can reach me at dcrader@thefordpros.com Regards, David Crader Internet Sales Manager - Prestige Ford

Polite people. Nice follow up.

by from Deltona, FL |

The Mustang ad was not up to date but the followup was professional.

Top notch service!

by from Mt Dora, FL |

UNREAL!!!! By far the best support staff, especially financing. They lay everything out for you, cut and dry. Flat out get you the best deal they can and work with you as much as possible to get you into the right vehicle at the right price. There is no shady business going on here, they care. Just traded in a Civic and went with the Ford Fusion energi but it was not the car that made me choose Prestige, it was the staff. I had many offers from ford dealerships for the same vehicle. These guys did whatever they needed to make me happy, and i am not talking about back door deals, im talking finding any way to save me money if possible. They squeezed every dime FOR ME! Jonathan Matthews in Sales was top notch! Jacob Gabriel was my sales consultant and he made sure to make me feel as comfortable as possible as well as find out any information about the vehicle that i needed to know.

Getting a used car.

by from Mount Dora, FL |

We went in search of a new to us car (used). Our credit is definitely not the best. But the staff at Prestige Ford made it happen. They went out of their way even paid off our other car that had less then a year of payments left. The staff went above and beyond made us feel welcome not overwhelmed or attacked by sales person after salesperson. We are grateful and happy we made the decision to go to Prestige Ford.

Steer Clear!

by from Orlando FL |

I had a clear understanding with the salesperson as to the price, only to have them change it when I went to pick up the car. The salesperson Ed, was a gentleman and had the same pricing understanding that I had. The Finance and Sales Managers would not honor the price we agreed on and tried to make me feel bad about the transaction. I did my research and offered them a fair price. It was in writing. I acted in good faith and wasted an entire day only to have my integrity insulted by the management. I should have heeded the other reviews because this is not the first time or the last time this has happened.

PRESTIGE MT DORA

by from SARASOTA, FK |

OMAR, STEVE AND JONATHAN IF YOU WANT PERSONL SERVICE AND QUAILITY CARE THEY ARE THE ONES TO GO TO, THEY TOOK CARE OF EVERY THING AND MADE MY NEW PURCHASE ENJOYABLE..CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH

Be careful

by from Yalaha, fla |

I bought a car at Prestige Ford in January. Check out everything they tell you before you buy a car.

Experience, Shocking, Service was Terrible

by from Eustis, Florida |

The Quick Lube took almost two hours; the folks could not start my car; thinking I needed a new starter; then telling me he was not aware it was an automatic; amazing