David Maus Toyota Scion

1160 Rinehart Rd, Sanford, FL 32771

New 866-898-2820
Used 866-318-8180
Service 855-512-7043

20% Off Base MSRP on In Stock Camry, Prius and the All New Corolla! for more info call Ricky 407-548-2057.

Magnificent buying experience

by from Kissimmee FL. |

From the moment Janine and I walked into the showroom, we were greeted and treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism by everyone. Alex did an exceptional job making us feel our 100% satisfaction was his goal, and at no time despite our very specific requirements did he make us feel pressured or under any obligation to settle for anything less than the perfect deal for us. That he took the time to involve Fred Marion to enure we got the vehicle we wanted, within our budget has cemented our lifelong relationship with your dealership. We both feel we are friends of you all rather than just another customer, and that makes the difference, certainly to us. Ben in finance handled our paperwork with clinical dexterity, never, has this normally tedious experience been so pleasurable. We accepted delivery from Billy. This is I believe the third car he has delivered to us over the years. His tireless enthusiasm and Alabama drawl is a perfect compliment to the high tech surrounding in which he performs. ALL staff members we encountered during this process demonstrated the highest level of professionalism in a business not too often showered in praise, they are all a credit to you. I will continue to recommend you to my friends, colleagues and associates as the 'go to' dealership in Central Florida. Thank you again for making what was a tough decision so pleasant. John & Janine Russell. Kissimmee Display Models. Proud owner, 2015 Toyota Tundra Limited, Double Cab.

Very friendly professional staff

by from Sanford, Fl. |

I've enjoyed this dealership for 8 years since I bought my car with them. Glenn Nidhan has been very professionally helpful. If you want your car to run in top shape for years, thrust it to them. I've never regretted my decision to do business with them.

return customer and didnt plan it that way

by from Orlando |

I loved my Prius so much I upgraded after two years. I used the Consumer Reports buying service and David Maus Toyota honored ANOTHER dealer's lower price and got me the bottom price out of four local dealers....again! I cant say enough how plesant, fast and painless the (usually) loathesome car buying experience is at this dealership. THank-you

Great Salesman! Very helpful and knowledgable

by from Orlando, FL |

We just purchased a new Tacoma from David Maus and had a wonderful experience! We were created upon our arrival by Ricco Starms the salesman and he could not have been nicer. Ricco was helpful and very knowledgable about the vehicles we were looking at. There was no high pressure sales, and they did NOT take our keys to try to pressure us into buying. Before you go to another dealer in Orlando go see Ricco, you will be glad that you did!

Great Sales Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee, instead of a 4Runner. But, my sales experience with Josh Hallman was excellent. A super-nice and easy-going guy, Josh hung-in there, trying to locate a specific 4Runner Limited (for over 2 months). Even though I didn't buy one, he was gracious and genuine, in congratulating me with my new Jeep. That's class. I will be recommending Josh to anyone looking for a Toyota or Scion.

Excellent sales experience

Great Sales Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee, instead of a 4Runner. But, my sales experience with Josh Hallman was excellent. He hung in there, trying to locate a specific 4Runner Limited (for over 2 months). Even though I didn't buy one, we was gracious and genuine, in congratulating me with my new Jeep. That's class. I will be recommending Josh to anyone looking for a Toyota or Scion.

WOW Go Toyota of Sanford

by from Deltona |

When I arrived yesterday I had no idea I would be leaving in a new car! I was met by smiling faces, understanding, and patience. Alex listened to my needs, worked thru all the obstacles and landed me a great car with an awesome warranty! Thanks Alex!! I couldn't have done this without you!! Im sure I am going back when its time to trade in this car!!

Russell Was Great

by from Longwood florida |

Very nice ads, came in and the car was there as advertised Russell was great to work with bought it with no haggle!!

Best in orlando

by from Tampa |

My sales person Russell did everything in his power to make the sale, plus everyone else. I got what I was looking for in my trade-in. It was worth the trip to Sanford to by my new Toyota.

Best Dealership in Town

by from orlando |

Best experience I have had in buying a car . No smoke and mirrors. To the point. Most knowledgeable of any sales person. He is the best Too slow in transitioning from person to person