David Maus Toyota Scion

1160 Rinehart Rd, Sanford, FL 32771

New 866-898-2820
Used 866-318-8180
Service 855-512-7043

20% Off Base MSRP on In Stock Camry, Prius and the All New Corolla!

Magnificent buying experience

by from Kissimmee FL. |

From the moment Janine and I walked into the showroom, we were greeted and treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism by everyone. Alex did an exceptional job making us feel our 100% satisfaction was his goal, and at no time despite our very specific requirements did he make us feel pressured or under any obligation to settle for anything less than the perfect deal for us. That he took the time to involve Fred Marion to enure we got the vehicle we wanted, within our budget has cemented our lifelong relationship with your dealership. We both feel we are friends of you all rather than just another customer, and that makes the difference, certainly to us. Ben in finance handled our paperwork with clinical dexterity, never, has this normally tedious experience been so pleasurable. We accepted delivery from Billy. This is I believe the third car he has delivered to us over the years. His tireless enthusiasm and Alabama drawl is a perfect compliment to the high tech surrounding in which he performs. ALL staff members we encountered during this process demonstrated the highest level of professionalism in a business not too often showered in praise, they are all a credit to you. I will continue to recommend you to my friends, colleagues and associates as the 'go to' dealership in Central Florida. Thank you again for making what was a tough decision so pleasant. John & Janine Russell. Kissimmee Display Models. Proud owner, 2015 Toyota Tundra Limited, Double Cab.

Great Salesman! Very helpful and knowledgable

by from Orlando, FL |

We just purchased a new Tacoma from David Maus and had a wonderful experience! We were created upon our arrival by Ricco Starms the salesman and he could not have been nicer. Ricco was helpful and very knowledgable about the vehicles we were looking at. There was no high pressure sales, and they did NOT take our keys to try to pressure us into buying. Before you go to another dealer in Orlando go see Ricco, you will be glad that you did!

Great Sales Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee, instead of a 4Runner. But, my sales experience with Josh Hallman was excellent. A super-nice and easy-going guy, Josh hung-in there, trying to locate a specific 4Runner Limited (for over 2 months). Even though I didn't buy one, he was gracious and genuine, in congratulating me with my new Jeep. That's class. I will be recommending Josh to anyone looking for a Toyota or Scion.

Excellent sales experience

Great Sales Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee, instead of a 4Runner. But, my sales experience with Josh Hallman was excellent. He hung in there, trying to locate a specific 4Runner Limited (for over 2 months). Even though I didn't buy one, we was gracious and genuine, in congratulating me with my new Jeep. That's class. I will be recommending Josh to anyone looking for a Toyota or Scion.

WOW Go Toyota of Sanford

by from Deltona |

When I arrived yesterday I had no idea I would be leaving in a new car! I was met by smiling faces, understanding, and patience. Alex listened to my needs, worked thru all the obstacles and landed me a great car with an awesome warranty! Thanks Alex!! I couldn't have done this without you!! Im sure I am going back when its time to trade in this car!!

Russell Was Great

by from Longwood florida |

Very nice ads, came in and the car was there as advertised Russell was great to work with bought it with no haggle!!

Best in orlando

by from Tampa |

My sales person Russell did everything in his power to make the sale, plus everyone else. I got what I was looking for in my trade-in. It was worth the trip to Sanford to by my new Toyota.

Best Dealership in Town

by from orlando |

Best experience I have had in buying a car . No smoke and mirrors. To the point. Most knowledgeable of any sales person. He is the best Too slow in transitioning from person to person

GREAT Place To Buy A Car

by from Deland florida |

Excellent salesperson . He was knowledgable, quick to understand a novice's questions, and very patient with two older folks who were hard to please. I intend to be part of family for maintenance and upkeep of our new car.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Orlando, FL |

My salesperson was okay, but my biggest problem is with the finance department. First, I came in with a pre-approval from my bank and they assured me that they can contact my bank and send the car information there, but instead sent it to their own bank, which I absolutely did not want to do but am kind of forced into now. Then, they coerced me into a protection plan through MPP for a brand-new vehicle, and after reading all the documentation, I cancelled it within the correct amount of time, and was told that while my monthly payment would not change (which I am fine with), that my unpaid balance/loan term would go down. Apparently, even though the cancellation went through, the dealership denied that they got the refund from MPP (even though I called MPP and they confirmed that they sent the refund to the dealership), and said that even though I cancelled, both my monthly payment AND my loan term would stay the same, but my unpaid balance would go down. It doesn't take a math genius to know that that makes no sense. Either my monthly payment OR my loan term has to go down in order for my unpaid balance to go down, otherwise I'll be paying the same amount of money for the same amount of time, which makes absolutely NO SENSE. As a first-time buyer, just some advice for anyone else looking to get a car: it is absolutely not worth it to get a protection plan on a new vehicle. The likelihood of something going drastically wrong on a brand-new vehicle is slim-to-none, and most things that are more likely to go wrong can be repaired under Toyota's new car warranty. Second, if you are getting a new vehicle, it is good to consider GAP insurance, but NOT through the dealership. Go through your existing car insurance, as they will offer you GAP insurance for significantly cheaper. All-in-all, if you enjoy being deceived, feel free to walk into this dealership. I will gladly tell anyone I know never to come here if they are looking for a new car.