David Maus Toyota Scion

New 866-898-2820
Used 866-318-8180
Service 877-606-7063

Whatever It Takes!

Top Notch Customer Service!

by from Orlando, FL |

We were on the market for a new vehicle, & we called David Maus directly to assist us. Mr. Maus was unable to meet us at the time of our visit, however, he personally called us back & referred us to Jon Albino. Jon was great! He listened to what we were looking for without the typical salesman push, & worked with us to ensure the best deal possible. Unfortunately, the color I wanted was not available for me that day, so we made arrangements to have it delivered to my office the following week. Jon did a fantastic job keeping me informed with everything, & he personally delivered my new car to me! Jon patiently gave me an impromptu "training" on how to work all of the new bells & whistles I didn't have before, & he did not leave until he knew I was good to go & a happy customer! AWESOME, AWESOME JOB Jon!!! Thank you so much! I LOVE MY NEW RIDE!!

October 21, 2013

Thanks for the kind words let alone your business! Jon

great service

by from Brentwood CA. |

I had a great experience dealing with this dealer , quick response to my email and phone calls , great people to work with.

Good experience. Second time.

by from Sanford, FL |

The purchase experience was very good. Second time in a year. Credit approval super fast, specially this second time. They listened my needs and budget and tried to fit in. At the end it was very convenient for me. Of course buying a car never wins, you always put a little bit more but if you get a reliable nice car and it work for your budget then it's worth.

Good experience. Second time.

by from Sanford, FL |

Emmanuel

by from Eustis Fl |

We were looking for a new Toyota. We visited David Maus dealership and we were impressed with their curtesy and the information we received and also the cleanliness of the service department. We ended up purchasing a Camry from them. We would recommend them any one. Thank you Jimmy Keyes for driving to Eustis and picking up our trade in.

Fun Fast and Easy...Nope!!!

by from Sanford Fl. |

Can't give a review as to the outcome yet because it doesn't seem to be over. One of the David Maus ads features him saying they want the experience to be fun fast and easy. So far it has been anything but.. I came in looking for an fr-s but when I determined that was too expensive for my budget I considered a tc. That's when the "fun" started I asked for a blue one as I didn't like rest of the colors. Well they didn't have one. "but we'll get you one. when I finally agreed to wait for one to come in then we started with the "negotiating". John calls in some sales manager named John (I believe that was his name) to assist. They low balled my Mini trade in (Kelly Blue Book lists it at 13,000) the best they would do was 11,000. Then they did this little scribble thing on a piece of loose leaf that is just too complicated to follow but I noticed 72 months kind of stuck down in the corner (where you might just miss it. I said no more then 60 months they finally said OK but then the interest rate magically seemed to go up. I kept asking for my key back and they just kept whining "oh come on we can make a deal". Anyway finally get my key back and John says what if I get you 2.4%. The wife said fine so I agreed. John leaves comes back and 2.49% I'm like that's more like 2.5% but OK. Now they want 1,000 dollars good faith deposit. Drew the line there at 500. No we need to wait for them to get the car from the other dealer. This was lat Friday. Tuesday I get a call from Joe they're still trying to get the car. Would I consider a blue one with leather. N0 I don't like leather. Well how about a different color. What part of No does the guy not get. Well now its Wednesday and we're still waiting to see for the car I agreed to. Possibly another day or 2. I'm pretty much over it but they still have my 500 dollars so I'm stuck waiting. Fun Fast and Easy not a chance.

January 18, 2014

We have taken note of your visit and after some research I see we have refunded your deposit on the Scion tC. I apologize for the lack of available inventory containing the color and specifications that you were looking for. I have checked on your deposit and since I was told you wife did not have the the debit card with her that the deposit was posted on and we initiated the credit back on the 13th and should show today. As for your trade and the negotiations I was not privy to your deal but I can assure you that KBB is a good guide to use but often times they are inflated numbers and commonly are a trade in allowance. While we are required to follow our Scion dealer agreement and use the Pure Pricing structure there in. We appreciate the opportunity none the less and wish you well on your search for your new vehicle. If we can be of assistance down the road keep us in mind. If you need anything else please let me know.

Will not return

by from orange city,fl |

This company does not offer straight deals. They like to play the fuzzy math game. Will never buy here.

October 21, 2013

Scott, Thanks for your candidness. Do you mind emailing me or calling me with your situation so that I can try and help out? Devin dstotts@vtaig.com

Alberto Maymo @ David Mause Toyota

by from Longwood, Florida |

We really took to Alberto right away. He is very engaging and listened well. He answered every question satisfactorily and if he didn't know the answer he went about finding out for us. He was very patient, never seeming rushed or pushy. He stayed in touch by phone keeping us well informed. He ended up having to go to Tampa to pick up the car. We found the whole experience to be excellent. Everyone had a smile one their face even though it was late in the evening and almost closing time. When we finally were given the keys to our new car there was Alberto with a smile on his face making sure everything was perfect. We hope Alberto wins! He certainly deserves to!!

October 21, 2013

Thanks for your kind words. Alberto strives for excellent customer service! Thanks again! Devin

David Maus, Jon Albino and Devin Stotts "The Best"

by from Orlando, FL |

I will definitely do business with David Maus again! Jon and Devin were amazing, patient and did whatever it took to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Once I decided to purchase Vimal took over the financial part of the transaction. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. My buying experience was by far the best experience ever due to the high quality of employees I dealt with. Outstanding Job!

October 21, 2013

German, Thanks for being a great customer and your recent referral! We are sending you a little thank you for sending your nephew to buy from us as well! Devin

Jimmy Keyes and Barry Umansky are great!

by from Winter Springs, FL |

Jimmy and Barry were wonderful in helping our son find the perfect car! We appreciate their patience and guidance as we narrowed the choices and picked what would work as far as use, gas mileage, appearance, and monthly cost that my son can afford. Both Jimmy and Barry are excellent salesmen who truly care about the customer and the customer experience. Thank you to both! I recommend both of these men highly for anyone shopping around for a car. Of course, Toyota is the best car brand out there, and David Maus Toyota provides an enjoyable, stress-free sales experience.

positive experience

by from Lake Mary |

I would definitely do business with David Maus' dealership again. They really roll out the red carpet for their customers, and the car care package is outstanding! Andrew Reyes was a pleasure to work with, as wall as Vimal Sampathkumar in finance. Since I just got the car, I am unable to offer an opinion on the mechanical or body service. The dealership stands by the"whatever it takes"slogan!