Don Reid Ford

1875 South Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751

New 888-275-5303
Used 866-216-2053
Service 888-483-2321

Where Our Maitland Address Costs You Less.

Great Experience at Don Reid Ford maitland

by from Orlando FL |

This past July I was in a car accident that left my car a total loss. After shopping a few Dealeships in the Orlando area without making a deal at any of them I was referred to Don Reid Ford by a close friend who had a great experience ther with her last car purchase. I was told to contact Glenn Iverson in the Finance dept. I have less than desireable credit and needed some assistance in finding a good car and a better deal without being turned away as I was by other Car Dealers and my friend said Glenn is the guy to see. I contacted Glenn and set an appointment to come in the next day. After test driving a couple cars I found the one I liked A 2012 focus sel, It took just few minutes of discussion and since I was already approved by Don Reid when I arrived we agreed on the price and about an hour later I left in my new car. What a surprise the entire sales experience and the staff Glenn Iverson,Keith H and Dave Moore at Don Reid were excelent. I certainly reccomend this dealer for you automobile needs. James D

Dont Bother.

by from deland,florida |

Had a appointment for friday morning, salesman said I was approved and he would call me to meet in the morning. Never called, I called back and left a voice mail to call me, never did. I called the finance manager,he said some one would call me right back, never did, I had the chance to work overtime but I cancelled for this appointment, very disapointed with their services.Called finance manager again left message on his voicemall to call me 1 hour and 45 minutes ago, no call back.

Don Reid Ford: best Car Dealership in the Country

by from Deland,Fl |

On August 22nd, 2014, We purchased a used Chrysler Town and Country and are very satisfied with it. Not only is it very comfortable, it is of a superb quality. Our internet Salesman Chris Williams handled the transaction in the most professional manner. He saw to it that our every need was met. Chris is a person of utmost integrity and deserves to be General manager of Don Reid Ford. Chris is a person with leadership qualities and he goes above and beyond the call of duty. I would also like to commend Charlee the receptionist who greeted us with a smile which put us at ease and made us feel welcome to be there. In addition, Rusty Reid the owner of this Ford Dealership has done a superb job carrying on the legacy which his dad Don Reid left behind. The good will that Rusty has made is beyond measure. Don Reid Ford and their employees there keep their word and the promises given to completion, We have much to be grateful for. Thank-You and God bless you. Sincerely, Alan and JoAnne Call t

Great delaership and sales team!

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Terrance was an excellent salesman and facilitator. He helped me get the car of my dreams and I enjoy every minute of my time on the road in it. The dealership buying process was quick and simple, while offering multiple finance choices for the trade we negotiated. I would go back tomorrow to purchase another car if possible.

Don't trust them!

by from Oviedo, fl |

They tried to sell me a 2012 dodge caravan that had rusty bolts and rust on the bottom of the seats. He said it was flash rust?? No 2 year old car should have rust anywhere inside the car unless there's a leak or it's been through a flood. Do not trust them!

Don Reid Ford responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Rust is a complicated electrochemical process whereby a metal is converted to an oxide whenever it comes in contact with oxygen in the presence of moisture, and that can happen even in the protective custody of your garage. Since most vehicles are manufactured north of Florida,they are subject to rust. Rub steel wool over a bolt head and the rust will disappear.

Run away as fast as you can. no trust here.

by from orlando florida |

I have never come across a more dishonest car dealership in my life. Talk about bait and switch and not standing by prices quoted for specifically itemize ultra new cars. From the one sales manager who wouldn't honor the other sales managers quote and was rude to me and my elderly mother stating he chooses who he wants to make deals with and in the end because he couldn't get his way he " chose not to deal with a lifelong ford customer on a new car purchase ". The next manager assures me my fully loaded titanium car with moon roof would be a certain price and he would personally deal with ordering it for me, sent me to a sales person and later came back stating our ideas of fully loaded, including everything titanium cars can have is completely different. After having money in hand 3 times to purchase this fusion hybrid ( BTW it never gets the mpg it is quoted at in real life ) I left needing to speak to the owner / dealer who stuck by his managers and quoted basic items as fully loaded. Are you kidding? Fully loaded means power steering, power brakes, power windows and seats. This is a rip off and I wouldn't trust their service department after dealing with their sales. No car place has me over a barrel buying a new car. This isn't little. And they have turned me off ford and I will make sure anyone I know hears about how they treated me. What a shame, when you try and buy American they force you to buy foreign. This isn't 1990, you are asking for more than a down payment on a house.

Don Reid Ford responded to this review

March 29, 2014

Dear Ford Gal, It is unfortunate that none of our senior staff was able to add you to the 99.9% of our customers who are satisfied with Don Reid Ford. According to you, we are "stupid" and "bad business people" because we wouldn't sell you the Fusion Titanium Hybrid for $2000 less than we paid Ford. To quote you again, "You make millions in profit so you can afford to lose money selling me a car." We wish you well in your pursuit of a vehicle.

This is "car buying made easy"!

by from Florida |

Of all my many years of car buying experience, this place was by far the best.

Internet sales needs some reality!

by from Birmingham |

I have been shopping for a month online for a truck -- and I'm picky. I found one that had what I wanted on it at their dealership that I liked. LIKED, mind you. This dealership is 10 hours away from me and would require a real commitment to get the vehicle. After a few emails and calls back and forth, the internet sales guy cops an attitude -- "there's not another truck like this one for 400 miles, etc." There are more sites to shop for cars out there, and yes, they showed cars like it closer to me. In his defense, he did apologize in another email a few days later, but wow... when you're trying to SELL something, don't ever think you have a buyer over a barrel.

OMG READ THIS BEFORE YOU SHOP FOR A CAR!!!!!!!!!

by from Orlando Fl |

I promised the car salesman I would write a review. Have you ever wasted your time calling sales men and they promise that no matter of your credit they can put you in a car and when you get there, Its a big fat no or they want $500 to $1000 down. Don Reid Ford really did put me in a 2011 Chevy Aveo with NO MONEY DOWN!!!!!!! If you have had problems in the past and need a vechicle PLEASE GO. WE put nothing down and they made it so easy. I will be honest I hate ford dealers because we have never had good luck with them in the past but I will go back to FORD and I will deal with them Again!!!!!!!!!!!!! They know how to treat people and they understand so go see them and enjoy your ride, I am!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them Yvonne sent you so he knows I did keep my promise just like he kept his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Good test drive, no follow up

by from Orlando fl |

I went down for a test drive of a specific vehicle. Unfortunately the website stated a different transmission than what was actually on the lot. Met with a salesman, pleasant guy. Reached out through cars.com and never got a follow up. I'd love to start negotiating but need a response.

Great buying experience

by from Maitland, Florida |

I recently purchased a new Ford F-150 at Don Reid Ford. It was an excellent experience. The salesman showed me exactly what I was looking for, and did not try to talk me into a more expensive model. I was shown the Ford rebates, and the price I paid was very reasonable. I dealt directly with the salesman, and did not have to endure the agony of having the salesman negotiate through the "sales manager." I actually enjoyed the experience of buying the truck, which is most unusual. I will go to Don Reid to buy my next Ford, and would recommend them to anyone. 5 stars!