Rusnak/Pasadena Volvo

(4.2) 5 Reviews

2025 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

Awesome servive

by from Altadena, CA |

I love the service that I always get from Emily Denny. She is very thorough in ensuring that my Volvo gets the service tat it needs. She promptly calls me to keep me advised on the status of my vehicle and is always kind and pleasant.

nice dealer

by from Tucson,Az |

i just bought an A5 Quattro 2009 on 09/14/2012, the Rusnak Audi has good service level, the whole process is very enjoyable. The salesman Yoda Masjedi helps me a lot and i love thie trip.

Finally - a dealer I can trust!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

Thank you Robert Mansfield, General Manager of Rusnak Volvo! I recently purchased a used Volkswagen CC, and Robert made the transaction super smooth and easy. I gave him an idea of what I was looking for -- they couldn't fill my needs with what they had on the lot, but Robert said he would keep an eye out. Sure enough, a couple days later he called and had a car that met my needs at a price that was where I wanted to be. I showed up to pick the car up and there were no games - he kept all his promises and even got me alternative financing that beat what I was able to get! Robert set my expectations and exceeded them. I have already referred a friend to him, and I will do so again in the future. Thanks Robert! You made what, for most people is a difficult transaction, easy!

Very Happy

by from Fullerton, CA |

I can't thank Robert Mansfield and all the people at Rusnak Volvo enough working with me and my wife when we bought 2012 XC70 in July. The paper work process was easy and painless. They gave us a fair price for our trade-in. Manager Sami Salem seat down with us and went over the car from top to bottom. We drove off from Rusnak Volvo with our new car with all the knowledge of what it can do. We will be buying our next car at Rusnak Volvo.

Rusnak/Pasadena Volvo responded to this review

July 31, 2012

Hello, I am incredibly pleased to read about your positive experience at Rusnak Volvo. We try our best to give top quality service in an efficient and honest manner. We hope to make every experience as pleasant as yours. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your great experience, we appreciate the feedback! Robert Mansfield General Manager, Rusnak Volvo

Be careful when taking your car to Rusnak Volvo...

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I recently took my XC60 to Rusnak Volvo for new tires and what a HUGE mistake! First, my reasoning for taking it to the dealer was that I did not want to risk my wheels getting damaged by the use of improper equipment, etc.. And besides, The Volvo Tire Advantage offers "Factory-trained technicians working with the proper equipment" (http://www.volvocars.com so what can go wrong right? Well, when I went to pick the car up, BOTH of the wheels were damaged! The lip on both of the wheels were scraped, probably from the machine used to take off / put on the tires on the wheels. When I pointed this out to the service advisor, she said that they were just "dirty". Huh? There's a huge difference between the wheels being "dirty" and the clearcoat on the wheels being scraped off. The service manager came out and inspected it, apologized, and said that they would have it re-finished. There were also two deep scratches on the driver's side door that was not there when I dropped the car off. When I brought this to the service advisor's attention, she said that the car had some scratches on it when I dropped it off. Yes, it did have some scratches, but they were on the front bumper, which she noted on the pre-inspection report! A couple days later I got a call saying that the wheels have been re-finished so I went to pick the car up. The wheels were 're-finished' but they must have been color-blind because they were just painted the silverstone color but not clearcoated like they originally were so they were matte while the other two wheels were glossy. When I pointed this out to the service advisor, her response was that they got the scratches out. What the... Yes, they got the scratches out but the finish doesn't match! Since the service manager was gone for the day, she told me to come back on Monday. Disgusted with all the issues and incompetence at this dealership, I didn't go back. Instead I decided to take this issue up with Volvo of North America directly. And to top things off, when I checked the air pressures in the tires this morning, all four tires were underinflated with different PSI and the valve caps were on loose. Did I take the car to the dealer or some fly by night shop? Almost every single time I bring my car here for service, there's a scratch or damage on it that wasn't there when I dropped it off. Rusnak does not take care of customers' cars which is unacceptable, especially for a dealer. Needless to say, I will not be going back to Rusnak Volvo even though I only live 5-minutes from them. I would rather drive further to not have to deal with them. Be careful when taking your car to Rusnak Volvo. Better yet, save yourself the trouble and headache and take it somewhere else.

Rusnak/Pasadena Volvo responded to this review

July 26, 2012

My sincerest apologies for your most recent experience here at Rusnak Volvo. All members of the Rusnak organization strive to respect our clientele by meeting and exceeding their needs and expectations and unfortunately we were not able to live up to that standard during your last visit. We will be reaching out to you via phone to address your concerns and to do whatever it takes to exceed your expectations. I look forward to talking to you soon. Thank you, Robert Mansfield General Manager, Rusnak Volvo (626) 577-6661