Central Florida Lincoln of Orlando

Service 877-845-2732

Select, Save & Drive it Away! Nations Oldest Since 1940

New car purchase

by from Kissimmee FL |

We purchased a used Lincoln and after a day it started smelling like cigarette smoke. We contacted the sales person Jason Thulin and he said the dealer would do what ever it took to satisfy us. After much research on the internet we were not sure the smell could ever be removed. We returned the car and they got us a new Lincoln for what we considered a fair price. Rhiannon Mayer did all the paper again and it went very quickly. Everyone there was a big help and understood the problem. Jason and Rhiannon make you feel like you are a friend and they sincerely care about doing the right thing.

Respectful & Helpful

by from Douglas, GA |

I was shopping around for used cars around ~22,000. I contacted this dealer regarding a car and received astounding service. We negotiated a fair price, but ultimately I looked elsewhere. I would, however recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car.

Excellent Service

by from Orlando, FL |

The service staff at Central Florida Lincoln is superb. My vehicle was ready at the time they promised.

Professional & Prompt Service

by from Orlando |

It is pure a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced and enjoy the full treatment of made to feel like I am the most valuble customer to them, I will never go anywhere else, and I will drive many miles out of my way just to let them take total care of me and my Lincoln................

excellent service

by from oldsmar, fl |

from the time i drove in until the time i left this service department was very professional and made my service appointment very pleasant. i will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Car Shopping

by from Orlando, FL |

I was shopping for a pre-owned car for a few weeks and inquired on one to Central Florida Lincoln. I was impressed with how quickly they responded.. and in the same day I was there and took my new car home... A+ The service was great!

Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I took my vehicle for the 10,000 miles check up and the service was excellent. I had an appointment to drop it off before going to work and they took my suv right away. Also, the vehicle was ready when I went back to pick it up. Staff was very courteous.