Orange Buick GMC

Service 888-661-2989

Orange Buick GMC, Experience The Difference

A no pressure dealer

by from Longwood,fl. |

I just went in to test drive a particular model, and was pleased that no salesman came running over to ask a bunch of questions and start the high pressure sales method. I asked all the questions,and got all the answers. we easily wheeled and dealed to both our satisfaction and I drove home in a new vehicle. no pushy methods were employed which contributed highly in my choosing to purchase the vehicle of my choice at this dealership.

Great service

by from Orlando, FL |

Always get great service at this dealership. It is well run by experienced poeple who know what they are doing. This is a top shelf GM dealership all around in sales and service.

Great Car Dealership

by from Orlando, FL |

Great experience with no hard sell. Wonderful price and great customer service

Service performed within time requirements

by from Longwood, Florida |

So far I have been very pleased with the repairs that were made to my car--they did what they said they would do and then some (did some warranty work that needed to be done without me asking them to do it!). My car was repaired sooner than I had anticipated so that was a nice gesture--keeps me a satisfied customer!

Serivce Appointment

by from Casselberry, Florida |

Our service rep is awesome. Mr. Bill meets and exceed all expectations with courteous service. Keeps you informed as you wait and explains in detail the services needed and performed.

PURCHASED NEW CAR

by from Longwood, FL |

I just purchased a 2014 GMC Acadia from Orange Buick/GMC. I never felt pressured and all of my questions were answered. When I found the vehicle I liked I was presented with all of my options for purchase or leasing. This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Orange Buick/GMC since 2007. Every experience with them has been very enjoyable. From purchase to service I have never been disappointed and I have found the people at Orange Buick/GMC very friendly and easy to work with.

No hassle

by from Orlando, FL |

I recently loaned my Yukon XL to a friend. While he was using it, it came due for an oil change. As lifetime oil changes were included with my purchase at Orange Buick GMC, I told him to just schedule an appointment and take it in. No hassles for my friend or me.

It gets worse all the time.

by from Central Florida , FL |

The dismissive attitude of technicians has gotten progressively worse. When I called with a legitimate complaint : my key getting stuck in the ignition, the car losing thereafter all power, a message reading, "service stabilizer', I was told, "...there is nothing wrong with the car". The tow truck guy couldn't make it budge either. The voice and tone were condescending, as if I was the one with the problem, not the car. Mind you the car was bought a couple of years ago, is driven only in the area I live most of the time. I got annoyed and told him there definitely was something wrong with the car, and to please check it out, reminding him of all the accidents and deaths of GMC owneres due to keys falling out of the ignition, or the car shutting down and causing even death. The response was , "Oh the year of your car hasn't been recalled because not enough cars from that year have had that problem". My response to myself as I listened to the insanely absurd comment was, "Say what!!!" So, I am at a point that I am very fed-up with Orange Buick. This is not the first time , I have had problems with them.

Friendly and fast

by from Orlando, Florida |

Great personnel. Always friendly and professional. I like the way they always get my car done as promised. Keep up the great work, and someday I'll buy my 3rd car from you!

Looking for a new car

by from Orlando, FL |

I have been buying cars for years both for myself and some of my employers and I can't remember when I had a better experience. Absolutely no hassles! I said what I needed and I got it. I worked with Rod Connole who could not have been easier to work with. Thanks Orange Buick, you will see me again!

Worth Coming Back

by from Altamonte Springs, Fl |

I am a real customer, not an employee or related to anyone at the dealership. I am truly a very satisfied customer. I have bought my last 5 GMC vehicles from Orange Buick since the late 1980?s. I have used their service department off and on since then. 4 of the vehicles were great, from two Jimmy?s to a 1500 Pickup to my newest Buick Enclave. I did own a ?04 GMC Envoy which was very disappointing and back several years ago before the new owners, the service department was equally as disappointing when it came to the Envoy. However this ownership and management really seems committed to customer satisfaction like Sunny King use to be. I took a chance and came back to the dealership, happy to see the same great salesman Walter Harris since my first Jimmy in ?89. I bought my Buick Enclave and left there knowing I got a very great deal. But that is not why I am taking the time to write this review, I am writing to praise the service manager. A few weeks ago my wife took the vehicle in for an expensive A/C issue. The service manager went out of way to help her and work with the extended warranty and his in-house guys to find a way to make it affordable. The dealership ended up truly standing up and standing by the vehicles they sell and their loyal customers. So if you liked the old Sunny King, or had an old favorite dealership that you knew everyone and they truly took care of you, this is your new place. Even if you had a bad experience in the past its worth coming back. Greg & Linda Altamonte Springs, Fl.