Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4101 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-432-6430 New888-432-6430
Used 888-451-0437 Used888-451-0437
Service 877-719-0114 Service 877-719-0114

Come on in a buy your new car.

My buying experience at Orlando Dodge Chrysler

by from Winter Garden, FL |

My experience in purchasing my new Dodge RAM 1500 from Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep has forever changed how I view the auto buying process... From start to finish, Orlando Dodge exceeded my expectations in every regard. In everything from assisting me in becoming familiar with the RAM product line to establishing pricing, Orlando Dodge clearly demonstrated that meeting my needs was their top priority. At times I would drop by the dealership just to look at the trucks. On two such occasions, sales people other than the gentleman with whom is was working took substantial time out to assist me with product information and test drives--and really helped me make decisions that now, some weeks later, I am extremely happy with. In the end, Gary Bosses and James Anderson provided me with a truck configured perfectly for my needs and wants, at a price that seems very competitive, and a customer service experience that has exceeded everything that we come to expect in today's world. Orlando Dodge Chryler Jeep, you have earned a loyal customer. Thank you. Drew

April 27, 2016

Thank you Drew for the kind words about your experience! We strive to give every customer this kind of experience when they buy a car. Glad you took your time and worked with the team to get exactly what you wanted. So glad we earned your loyalty by doing the job right. Enjoy your new truck.

Honest, friendly, and relaxed shopping experience

by from Apopka, FL |

Orlando Dodge is a great dealer that provides a no pressure, friendly atmosphere for car buying.

Great Service!

by from Orlando, FL |

Great Service for my repair. Quick and Friendly. Would recommend.

Great experience!

by from Sanford,Florida |

This was my first experience with a dealer. It was very enjoyable! The fact that there was absolutely no pressure to buy and our salesperson even worked to get us a used car in new condition at a price we could work with.

May 13, 2016

Glad our team could help you find a car for the price you were looking for. Enjoy your new ride and see you in the service drive for your oil changes.

Dodge Ram 1500 Service

by from Orlando |

Had oil change, recall work, and brakes replaced. As usual, work was done in a timely manner and within estimate.

May 13, 2016

Glad to hear it Kevin. Thanks for letting us know and for being a loyal customer.

Interior Defect

by from Orlando, FL |

I came in due to a defect in my new car, and they were wonderful. The employees were very cool people, best dealership experience I've had this far! Sean and Hector made the experience great!

May 13, 2016

Thanks Moriah for letting us know about your great experience. Safe travels until we see you again.

Great work

by from Orlando, Florida |

My oil change on a Saturday morning could have been long and tedious. Instead, it was quick and painless, and my wait time was never an issue.

May 13, 2016

Glad we got you in and out Lex. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your Saturday and thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Oustanding service

by from Orange Park |

Fastest service experienced so far, at any Dodge/Chrysler Jeep dealership.

May 13, 2016

Great to hear it. Thanks for letting us know Rick.

Great Service everytime

by from Orlando, Fl |

Just dropped by for an oil change. They are the best I've seen at being truly friendly and giving you great service. They go above and beyond.

April 27, 2016

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. Glad you had such a positive experience.

Super Sales, Service, Parts.

by from Belle Isle, Florida |

I have been a customer of Orlando Dodge for a few years now, and have never left a review, but now I want to. From the Sales person (Al Kitner) to the Owner ( Mike and Stew Smith) I have nothing but praise for them. Gary Bosses, John, in Sales, Bill and the finance crew, Brian and the service staff *Chris R. also. Parts.. Elton, Robert and the rest. Have always taken care of me. When I have to bring a car in for service I have always been treated with the upmost respect. Thank you again Orlando Dodge. a 5 star dealership in all aspects.

April 27, 2016

Wow you know the entire team! Thank you from each and every one of us mentioned for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a good job. We take pride in doing our job and it shows when customers like you take the time to let us know how we are doing.