Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4101 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-432-6430
Used 888-451-0437
Service 877-719-0114

Come on in a buy your new car.

As ALWAYS friendly, helpful & a great experience!

by from Orlando, Florida |

Our family has bought cars/trucks from Orlando Dodge for 15+ years and always been well taken care of and satisfied. Great family atmosphere that you get with a long time family owned dealership. Service department is friendly and helpful. Even the smallest concern is handled professionally and to our satisfaction. Routine visits are quick and easy with a specific area for oil changes and minor things. Our recent purchase (June1, 2013) with Lou DiRocco as our Sales Consultant was actually fun. I tried 3 cars without pressure. Lou guided me through the process with no stress. His help is greatly appreciated and we will look for Lou again when my husband is ready for his new car. Thank you everyone for making this purchase so easy.

June 6, 2013

Yeah! A long time customer still happy after all these years! Glad to know we are still doing things the right way. Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Enjoy your new wheels.

Disappointed Local Customer

by from Orlando, Fl |

We just needed recall work done. No one greeted us. Four and a half hours later no one had even looked at our vehicle or knew when it would be "evaluated." (If Chrysler recalled it, why does it need to be evaluated anyway?) Clearly we were at the bottom of their list. Service rep's comments were ridiculous. It was doubtful that it would even be done that day. We could not do without it for the weekend. So, another trip back to get it. A waste of time. No apologies given to us. We would not recommend this dealership.

June 8, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience at our dealership. We did some investigation and understand that the appointments that day we quite full and because of that they couldn't get to your car until the afternoon. We understand the frustration of having to wait for a recall which they said would take 3-4 hours to complete. Feel free to reach out to our Service Manager Bryan Menihan if you wish to talk to him about your experience at 407-299-1120. Again we apologize.

Old School sale tactics are outdated

by from Orlando, FL |

I had an unpleasant experience here at Orlando Dodge. I felt belittled and judged. Had a better experience at the other dealerships I visited.

May 28, 2015

I am so sorry you had a negative experience at our dealership. As a customer myself I would never want to be belittled or judged when attempting to make a purchase. Again, I am sorry for this experience. Stew Smith, General Manager

Terrific Service

by from Trevor Wi |

Came down to Orlando from Wisconsin in my 2012 Jeep Patriot. Developed raer suspension problem on the trip down. Orlando Dodge completed repairs under my Maximum Care Warranty and provided me with a rental loaner which was also covered under my warranty. Phillip at Orlando Dodge was my service advisor and took care of everything. It was a very pleasant experience! Highly recommend this dealer!!

April 6, 2015

What a long drive! Thank you Bill for your kind words on our service department and Phillip. We are glad you received the quality of service we strive for with each and every customer. We hope you enjoyed your stay here in Orlando and enjoyed the warmer weather too. Safe travels back home!

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Sales associate, Henry Plass, was great to work with. He worked hard in trying to locate a very specific build on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit model, that was difficult to come by, for about two months. Unfortunately for Henry, another local dealership had a customer who ordered the same type of Summit, but back out. That's why I went went them, and not Henry's dealership. When I called Henry to give him the bad news, he was gracious and genuine, in wishing me well with my new Jeep... and thanked me for giving him a chance to earn my business. That's class. I'll definitely be referring anyone looking for a Chrysler product to Henry.

March 11, 2015

Dan, it is a rare event when we get a positive review when someone purchased a car from another dealership but I am very glad you took the time to tell us about what a class act Henry is. We pride ourselves on providing good customer service and I think this even goes beyond that. Kudos to Henry! We hope to see you again for your next car purchase.

A rare find...

by from Windermere, FL |

About two or three months ago, my adult son and I stopped by this dealership in order to get more educated on our future car purchase. My son was looking for either a new 2015 or used 2014 (low mileage) Challenger. Our salesman, Al was most helpful and never pressured us. We further defined the desired car and when approximately we'd like to buy it. At just the right time, Al reached out to us to offer a manual, 8-cylinder, 2014 Challenger with under 5,000 miles. It was our preferred color and with leather too. Just what we were looking for! A fair sales price was offered and no haggling was necessary. A first out of about 20 cars I've purchased in my time. A JOB WELL DONE! Thanks again guys.

March 11, 2015

Thanks John for your kind words. Glad Al provided you great customer service and we could provide your son with the car he was looking for. We hope you remember us again should any other family members need new cars.

Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Orlando......recall

by from Ocoee, Fl |

Always trust Phil when I bring my car in.......brought it in this time for a recall that was taken care of.

February 9, 2015

It's always good to hear our employees are doing a good Job. Thanks Judy for letting us know.

Express without short-cuts on quality service!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

A holiday is a bad time to need an immediate car repair! Thanks to the staff at Orllando Dodge for taking the time to listen and then figure out a solution for me.

January 11, 2015

We are so glad that Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep could help you out during such a busy time of year and resolved your issue quickly. Hope we helped brighten you holiday season and have a great 2015!

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Lakeland, FL |

They were awesome and I would recommend them to everyone!

January 11, 2015

Thanks Jason for the recommendation. We are glad you had such a positive experience here at Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

I love this place. Honest and straightforward.

by from Orlando, Florida. 32819 |

For the moment you walk into Orlando Dodge you are treated with respect. Jeff and Tim are true professionals. I have bought several vehicles from these guys and it has always been a great experience. When it's time for scheduled service, Chris is an exceptional adviser! Keep up the great work!

January 11, 2015

Wow Roger! We love to hear about our returning customers and why they continue coming here year after year. We do have great employees here and are glad you are continuing to receive the kind of customer service we strive to achieve for each and every customer.

Warranty Service

by from Windermere, Florida |

Service quality is excellent. Waiting area needs a little help but not bad if you only have a short wait. Staff is friendly and on point.

January 11, 2015

Thank you Michael for you kind words and input on the waiting are. We will take you comments into consideration. We are glad you had a positive experience while at the dealership.