Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4101 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-432-6430
Used 888-451-0437
Service 877-719-0114

What's your story #MYORLANDODODGE.

Anonymous

by from Deltona |

Our experience was great, we knew what we wanted and we just went in the dealer verbalized our choice of vehicle and what we could afford and they accommodated us and we drove off in our brand new Minivan.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Natasha. We hope you enjoy your minivan for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you in the service drive and for any future car needs.

Love My Jeep - thank you ODCJ

by from Orlando, fl |

Honestly - I love that it's still family owned. Last year I bought my Jeep Wrangler there, and upgraded features in their body shop. Every service appointment has run smoothly, whether I schedule online or go through Xpress - seamless. Great price - great people - no haggle and awesome financing! Keep up the great work! Love my Jeep, Kris

November 5, 2014

Howdy Jeep Girl. Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Yes, we are family owned and operated and we hope that our attention to customer service is what separates us from our competition.

This is the place your parents warned you about

by from Orlando, FL |

Took our Liberty in for one issue, they charged over $200 to say they couldn't fix it. then gave the car back to us with warning lights on, dash was in pieces, screws on the floor and dome light wouldn't work. all these things were working fine when we dropped it off for unrelated repairs. we immediately returned the car to have them fix their mistakes and they said they would have to charge us for that. Talked to the service manager, he wouldn't even answer a simple yes or no question about what they've worked on in my car. I had to escalate the issue to Chrysler and will never take another vehicle to Orlando dodge Chrysler jeep ram at 4101 west colonial drive Orlando fl. Long story short, this is one of those dealerships that you hear about from your friends that have their car in the shop for weeks at a time and pay thousands for repairs that are not needed or were not a problem before the car was brought there.

November 21, 2014

We are very sorry you did not receive the level of service we strive to deliver to each and every customer.

painless!

by from Orlando Fl |

Easier than expected!! Thanks to Mike C for all your hard work in making the deal happen. Appreciate the team effort!

September 18, 2014

Thanks for your feedback Stephanie. Painless is not a word used frequently in the car buying process but it sure is a complement! We are glad to hear it was such a positive experience for you. Enjoy your new ride!

Excellent Jeep Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I continue to come back to the Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep on Colonial to get my car serviced. I am always welcomed with a friends greeting as well as honest and fair service.

September 18, 2014

Melissa, we are happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and you received excellent service. Thank you for your feedback.

Phenomenal customer service

by from Ocoee, fl |

My husband and I having been serving our 06 Dodge charge here for years and always receive great service. In addition We recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger with Joel Jeremie his service was amazing. We were very impressed and pleased with our new purchase. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant he asked all the right questions and got us right into the vehicle to meet our family needs. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and especially Joel Jermaine he will make your car buying experience smooth pleasant and delightful we've never had such a great car buying experience. There's amazing people there from management even financing was smooth they treat you like family and just a quick sale. #1GreatDealership

September 18, 2014

Howdy H & T! Thanks for the kind words about your experience here at the dealership. We are so glad you got the car you needed and we look forward to seeing you in the service drive for all you service needs in the future. Happy driving!

Best "buying a car" experience ever

by from Orlando, FL/Northfield, NJ |

Unbelieveable over the phone sale. I got Jeff Dennan on the phone when I called from NJ for a price on a Jeep Cherokee Limited 2014. He went above and beyond to search out what I wanted and found it. I later found out he was the Sales Manager. We did the deal over the phone and a few weeks later went to our home in Orlando. When we arrived at the dealership, all the paperwork was ready and done. The young lady in the finance department was great. Tim Martin was very helpful. The gentleman who previously lived in Margate, NJ (very close to our home in New Jersey) and now works at Orlando Dodge, walked me through the details of the car and how to use the UConnect. The Service Department was able to install a trailer hitch the day we purchased the vehicle. The Service Manager was very nice. Jeff Dennan brought one of the owners of the dealership out to meet us when we were ready to leave with our new Jeep. He couldn't have been more down to earth. We would recommend this dealership to all. Jeff Dennan is an asset to this business. He made my experience very painless and it was all done over the phone.

September 18, 2014

Thank you Joanne for the kind words about our dealership. We take pride in our dedicated employees and in doing things the right way. It truly takes a team effort to make your car buying experience a positive one and we are so happy to hear your glowing comments. Happy trails in your new Jeep!

Chrysler 200, 2014

by from Orlando, Fl |

I was upgrading from a Chrysler 200, 2012 to the same model, but a 2014. I had Al as my salesman and he made the deal easy.

September 9, 2014

Glad to hear Al made things easy for your Fred. That's the way car buying should be. Enjoy your new 200!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Orlando, Florida |

I took my car in without an appointment because my battery was almost dead, also I needed my car serviced and I had two front seats that needed detailing to get some stains out. They took my car into the service bay very quickly and they were able to take care of all my car needs in a very reasonable amount of time. I also bought my car there a few years ago at a great price. I highly recommend buying and servicing your car at Orlando Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

September 9, 2014

Thanks John for your review on both the service and sales side of things. We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience and we look forward to assisting you on any further car needs. We are here to help.

Customer

by from Orlando fl |

When I am ready, I am coming, lots & lots of good things I see and hear.

August 26, 2014

Thanks Margaret. We look forward to helping you find the car that fits both your budget and your style. We will be here when you are ready!