Reed Nissan

3776 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-689-8871 New888-689-8871
Used 888-689-5633 Used888-689-5633
Service 888-688-4707 Service 888-688-4707

Serving Central Florida since 1950...

Amazing people

by from Sanford, Florida |

Walked in yesterday on a whim checking out the whole sale cars. After talking to Shea and working with management they got me in a brand new versa for the exact amount I can afford monthly. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else. These guys are amazing.

Amazing customer service, love these guys!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Honestly I feel like I am family when I walk in their doors! This is the 3rd car O have leased through Reed (after my forst experience with another dealership was so dissappointing!), and I couldn't be happier. Vince and Dwayne Loy were more than happytp help meet my needs (in what I wanted to drive and was able to pay), and then some! They go above and beyond, I highly reccommend Reed Nissan in Orlando!

I want to say thank you to Don Reed!

by from Orlando FL |

I have purchased multiple cars in my past. This time around I was purchasing a car for my 16 year old son. My concern was a payment he could afford once he was out of high school and not getting ripped off by another car company. My sales rep was Tinu Thakkar and I must say he did a great job! Tinu Thakkar did not cut any corners on anything. There was no fast talking and he understood the purchase of the car was for my child and was showing me the type of cars (not only safe but reasonable) that you would want you teenager driving. The process was smooth, and as well as straight forward and to the point. Needless to say I was able to purchase a Altima SR 2016 for my child. It is a good rate but even more a great payment! Something I know he can handle on his own when he goes to college. I also thought about turning my car in and purchasing a vehicle for my self Maybe in the future ;). Thank you to Tinu Thakkar for the customer service and honesty as well as thank Reed Nissan!!!

Misleading

by from California |

I had previously purchased 3 vehicles from Reed (Orlando)in the past. When i went to purchase my 4th I Expected the same great customer service from he past. Not the case. I was flying in from out of state to purchase the vehicle so i wanted to negotiate things on early to save time. I was mislead on the price and then when i arrived at that dealer, i was treated like a customer from the street with the whole negotiating price process. on top of it all i had only authorized them to pull credit with Nissan, since i was already approved with another bank and they still took it upon themselves to shop around with other bank for a better rate. I was very disappointed with Reed and they lost me as a customer that day along with my recommendation to others.

Perfect definition of Customer Service

by from Casselberry, FL |

The best experience I have had in a Dealership in a LONG TIME!!! Jay Gonell took his time to explain all of my options to get in my Beautiful 2016 Nissan Altima SL, their was no rushing to make a Decision, he took his time to explain all of the different options to the Altima's! I will be recommending people looking for a new Car to go to Reed Nissan and ask for JAY!! I am super relive to be out of my Lease!! Thanks Reed Nissan for your Excellent Customer Service!!

Great Customer Service

by from Orlando, Florida |

Just bought a used car from Nissan the staff are very professional very honest with about the car I purchased for my daughter.I will highly recommend Reed Nissan to my friends and family member .

Thank you!

by from DeLand, FL |

I have purchased several vehicles in the last few years and this was one of the nicest experiences I've had. There were no games played, they were really busy when I was there so a manager...Vince......came out to help me, he had a salesperson Duane,show me several Pathfinders until I found the perfect one. I am really happy with this Pathfinder. The dealership is beautiful and the staff was so nice, not pushy at all.

reed nissan

by from 34787 |

this place is a rip off to the customer.....have to wait for 15 min for a sales person when the local radio station was giving free food...ALL the staff including the sales people were in line for a free meal.....asked can someone sell me a car?? The sales people with full plates said "someone will be with you soon" Waited and 10 min later got a sales person called 1/2 hour before visiting and they said they had 15 models that i wanted...got there and nothing available what i wanted...other colors and models are available they say one price and when you are ready to buy they jack it up this is the worst treatment i have had in my 40 years of buying a car......stay away

Worst company to deal with

by from Orlando FL |

Worst company to deal with, John Bartolata is very unprofessional, rude, poor customer service.

Worst customer service I have ever seen

by from Orlando Florida |

I went in on a Monday to buy a car they had advertised online and assured me it was still available when I got there they couldnt find it so I picked out another car and brought my own financing I spent over the next 4 day around an hour on hold salesman never returned my calls and after 4 days was told I did not get approved did I mention I brought my own financing so 4 days later I bought a new Toyota