Sun State Ford

Service 888-376-9890 Service 888-376-9890

Home of the 15 Year-150,000 Mile Warranty

Great dealership & was totally worth 2 hr drive

by from Tampa, FL |

We found the car we really wanted at this dealership even though we lived about 2 hours away, but they were great about communicating via email to answer any questions we had and to confirm the car was still available, even texting us a current picture of the car and communicating right up until we go to the dealership and pulled into the wrong parking lot haha They lived up to their reputation of no pressure and just simple, fast, and fair car buying. We were pleased with the price we got and the trade-in offer and we were in and out with our new used car. They even had amazing follow-up service after the sale was finalized and helped us get a technical problem fixed at no charge. Highly recommended and would definitely shop here again, thanks!

September 1, 2015

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated, BJ! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others, as we love to hear from our customers! We're glad you chose to make the extra drive to our dealership to purchase your new-to-you vehicle and are happy to hear you're pleased with your visit. If there is anything we can assist with again in the future, don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again, and enjoy the car!

Won't go anywhere else!

by from Orlando, FL |

I purchased my Escape in 2013 from Sun State Ford. I have had many different experiences throughout my relationship with this dealership but I won't take my vehicle to any other place for service. I have had to wait at times, get a little frustrated at times but have been extremely happy other times. If I discuss an issue with them it is always addressed to where I am satisfied with the outcome. Maurice, in service, has always taken good care of me. No place is perfect, especially in the car business, but this dealership will always be home to me and my Escape.

April 19, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback! It has been a pleasure assisting you and we are happy to have earned your continued business. Thank you for understanding when things aren't perfect and for choosing to work with us. We are looking forward to continuing to service your Escape. Thanks, again, and we will see you next time!

Fusion Lease Query

by from Orlando, FL |

Worked with Will from Internet team to work out the lease on fusion Energi. He was very prompt and they tried their best to bring it in my price range but the car was just too much out of what I can afford. There was no gimmicks just straight honest pricing information. I highly recommend working with him!

March 19, 2016

Thanks so much for working with us, Will. We were happy to provide you with all of the information you needed. We appreciate you recommending us to others and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Always Satisfied

by from Orlando, FL |

I've been to the SunState Ford Service Department twice in the past year and every time its been pleasant. Mr. Knight gives an almost accurate wait time and will help resolve the issue the best way he can in a timely manner. Keep up the good work!!!

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you always have an exceptional experience and enjoy working with Mr. Knight. We're here for whatever automotive needs you may have!

Service

by from Winter Garden, FL |

The very best service anyone could ever ask for. Thank you again Stacey Robinson

December 31, 2015

Thanks so much for choosing to do business with us, Sharon! Our team was happy to assist you and provide you with an excellent experience. Please come back and see us for any of your automotive needs!

Service As It Should Be

by from Orlando, FL |

I went in for my 15K service. It's been just over a year since I purchased my vehicle and I keep my car on schedule as best as possible. There are several items which are usually done, but I was sold on just what I needed. I have a drop in K&N air filter, so that didn't need changing. I use 100% pure synthetic oil, so that's a slightly more expensive cost. Being that it's Florida, I had them change out my windshield wipers as that should be done yearly due to the heat here. Finally, I had just purchased new tires so I didn't need a rotation or inspection. Bottom line....they didn't try and sell me on any services I didn't need and the service representative was fair and honest. More dealers need service like that.

October 28, 2015

We really appreciate your positive feedback, Mike! Thanks for choosing Sun State Ford to service your vehicle, as you can always count on our team to handle all of your automotive needs. We're glad to hear you are pleased with your visit, and invite you back in the future if we can be of any assistance! Thanks for the kind feedback!

My. Service. Repairs

by from Lake Mary Florida |

Every time I come to. Get. My. Car. Service. I. Never. Have. Any. Problem. Getting My car. Fix right. My. Latest. Visit. My. Tire. Losing air found it had. A. Nail in. They fix my tire and I got my car back fast

October 17, 2015

We're always willing to help here at Sun State Ford, Ronnie! Thanks for bringing your vehicle in to have the tire repaired, as we were happy to take care of the issue for you. If there is anything we can help with in the future, you know who to call! Thanks again!

service and reliability

by from gotha, florida |

This is my 2nd F-150 from Sun State. I fully expect the total miles of the two vehicles to reach 800K miles. My 3rd F-150 will likely be a Sun State sale. Enough said.

October 14, 2015

Your loyalty and positive feedback are greatly appreciated! Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to handle all of your automotive needs! We've enjoyed working with you and look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Thanks again and enjoy the new truck!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Excellent Customer Service is critical to any business. I had to take my car to the dealer because of a recent recall. Upon meeting with Mr. Maurice Jackson, his smile was welcoming and I was very comfortable in doing business with Ford. I was kept abreast of everything that was being done every step of the way as he took time out to make contact by telephone. He possesses a wonderful personality which will allow him to continue to do well in this Company.

October 2, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback, Veronica! We appreciate you stopping back in to have us address the recall. Rest assured that you have a great vehicle, and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can assist with again in the future. Thanks again!

Truly no pressure, no stress car buying

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Chevy Sonic at Sun State. I had shopped around at two dealers before looking here. The experiences were like night and day. I felt no pressure here. My sales person "JP" and the whole staff were a pleasure to deal with. I usually dread the whole car buying thing but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from here. Thank you!

July 14, 2015

You're certainly welcome, Robert! Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to purchase your Sonic! We're glad to hear you had a great experience working with our team on the purchase and hope you're loving the car! If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Thanks!