Sun State Ford

New 866-529-5008
Used 866-310-1038
Service 888-376-9890

Home of the 15 Year-150,000 Mile Warranty

Great buying experience and service center

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought my 2012 Ford Fusion from Sun State Ford a few months ago and the buying process was easy, low pressure and efficient. We had some issues come up and the sales/management staff helped us get through it seamlessly. The car was in MINT condition and sold to us at a very low price compared to other dealerships we looked at it. We also received a generous trade in value for my pickup truck that had over 220,000 miles. Recently I brought the Fusion in for its first oil change and the experience was easy and fairly quick. I arrived in the middle of the day with no appointment and was told it might be an hour and 15 minutes before it was ready. That's not very quick, but what else could I expect under those circumstances. Well to my surprise the car was ready in less than an hour. The price is also very affordable... a synthetic oil change for $20! To top it all off, the friendly staff member informed me that this oil change was free because it was the first one since I bought my car from them. Some dealerships get a bad rap for their service departments (high prices), but so far Sun State has been nothing but a pleasure.

March 3, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for stopping in to purchase your 2012 Ford Fusion! Your business and feedback are greatly appreciated, and we are glad to hear you had a great experience working with our team here at Sun State Ford. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future, so be sure to let us know if there is anything we can assist with!

Tony mayas the best

by from Kissimmee FL, |

The best customer service ever with "TONY MAYAS" He really took care of me and made my car run like new . Now this will be are dealership for life I sent 3 of my friends and they just got new cars from sunstateford. Thank you Tony mayas!! You have to get a car from here it's the best experience ever.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback regarding your recent visit to Sun State Ford, John! We greatly appreciate your referrals and we look forward to working with you in the future. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can help with!

there is no ford like sun state ford

by from apopka fl. |

why?becuase i have been to other dealerships in the central florida area and there are no comparison.I purchase a f-150 in 2012 sales personal was excellent also finance personal where life became easier and i say that because in finance is where i learn about the premiumcare maintenance plan extended service plans.I highly recommend you get it if you don't have it call them after you read this and you will be very happy you did.because there service department is BAR-NONE they are so excellent in there work and my service advisor stacy robinson who name i would like to acknowledge she just make you come back even if your vehicales dose not need servicesing that's how excellent she is. thanks guys your the best!! PERCY

February 11, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Percy! We're glad to hear you're happy with the experiences you have at Sun State Ford. We enjoy working with you and look forward to continuing to do so in the future! Thanks again!

Always can count on great service Stacey Robinson

by from Orlando, Fl |

I'm sure all service representatives are great at sun starts ford but wanted to give a special thanks to Stacey Robinson. I can always get my truck in and out quickly when going through Stacey. Stacey always goes over warranty information with me and makes sure to give me any refunds for something I have paid for in the past that has been recalled by ford to get new my money back. I have never had that level of service from any other ford dealership/service representative. I can honestly say I will follow Stacey to any ford dealership she may go to in the surrounding area if she were to ever leave. Keep up the great work Stacey and sun state ford!

February 10, 2015

We're very pleased to hear that, Court! Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford for all of your automotive needs. It's a pleasure working with you, and we're glad to hear you always have a good experience working with Stacey. If there is anything we can help with in the future, you know who to call! Thank you!

customer service

by from ORLANDO FL |

got good service up to getting paper work signed with the finance employee we waited probably one hour to get this complete which is to long

February 6, 2015

We appreciate your feedback! Thanks for choosing Sun State Ford to handle all of your automotive needs!

"there is a problem in River City"

by from ORLANDO FLORIDA |

the survey sent to me in the mail does not work.I am unable to respond sooooo I will respond in this mode. The sales staff are great. Your Accounting department is not so good looking. I requested a refund on all my extended warranties on the last week of December.There are 3 or 4 items. I called Cathy?? ext 1226 (2 times) this week and did not get any replies. What is going on???? At least the common reply of some sort would be in order? ...and I still did not get any answer. When I called Carlos ,he just directs me to "no response" Cathy FORD FOCUS PURCHASED ON SEPT 23 2014

January 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with us, Jan. We were happy to ensure that the warranties were taken care of and answer your questions. If there is anything else we can assist with, don't hesitate to let us know, as we're always happy to help here at Sun State Ford.

Buying a new 2015 Escape

by from Tavares, Florida |

I have always hated to go to dealership to buy car's, But this time it was different, David Crader the sale manager made it very easy to buy my new car. He was very helpful in finding the car I wanted, and also getting me all the rebate possible. Also every one a Sun State Ford were very helpful. Thanks again David.

January 19, 2015

We're glad to hear you had a great experience working with David on the purchase of your new vehicle, Syd! Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future.

Excellence is the standard at Sun State Ford

by from Orlando, Fl |

Considering that most people who have their car repaired are not mechanics, it is important to do business with a business that is trustworthy. Sun State Ford passes this test by a mile. From the moment you drive into the service bay, until your service is completed, your receive 5 star treatment. You won't find a better service team anywhere. I highly recommend them to anyone.

January 9, 2015

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Al! We're glad to hear you have had good experiences working with our service department. Thank you for your recommendations and for choosing Sun State Ford to service your vehicle!

Customer service second to none!

by from Orlando Fl |

I brought my 2011 F250 King Ranch in late in the day as I had an engine check light come on. Anthony Mayas took care of me and got my truck in to see what the problem was. I was impressed that they could actually look at it this late in the day. Anthony came to me with the good news/bad news. The good news was the repair was covered under warrantee. The bad was that is was too late to fix it that day. The next morning they started working on the truck first thing, and completed the repair in a timely manner. Anthony explained the repair to me, and got me on my way as quick as he could, even forgoing the usual paperwork and just mailing it to me. Great Job Sunstate Ford and my personal Thanks to Anthony for keeping me informed about my repair, and going the extra mile to get me on my way quickly.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to repair your vehicle, Paul! We were happy to get your vehicle in right away to look at the issue. We apologize for not being able to get it done the same day, and appreciate your patience while we made sure your vehicle got the attention it deserved. If there is anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

David Crader and Sun State

by from Winter Park, Fl |

David Crader and Sun State are top notch. Most especially David Crader! Dave Johnson

December 23, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, David! We appreciate your business here at Sun State Ford!

Friendly staff, not pushy

by from Kissimmee, FL |

David and Ashley assisted me in purchasing my 2012 Ford Focus and both were great. There were a few mistakes in terms of the paperwork but besides that the process went really well

December 16, 2014

We're pleased to hear that the purchasing process went very well! Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to buy your 2012 Focus, as we greatly appreciate your business. If we can be of any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, and enjoy the new car!