Sun State Ford

New 866-529-5008
Used 866-310-1038
Service 888-376-9890

Home of the 15 Year-150,000 Mile Warranty

Great buying experience and service center

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought my 2012 Ford Fusion from Sun State Ford a few months ago and the buying process was easy, low pressure and efficient. We had some issues come up and the sales/management staff helped us get through it seamlessly. The car was in MINT condition and sold to us at a very low price compared to other dealerships we looked at it. We also received a generous trade in value for my pickup truck that had over 220,000 miles. Recently I brought the Fusion in for its first oil change and the experience was easy and fairly quick. I arrived in the middle of the day with no appointment and was told it might be an hour and 15 minutes before it was ready. That's not very quick, but what else could I expect under those circumstances. Well to my surprise the car was ready in less than an hour. The price is also very affordable... a synthetic oil change for $20! To top it all off, the friendly staff member informed me that this oil change was free because it was the first one since I bought my car from them. Some dealerships get a bad rap for their service departments (high prices), but so far Sun State has been nothing but a pleasure.

March 3, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for stopping in to purchase your 2012 Ford Fusion! Your business and feedback are greatly appreciated, and we are glad to hear you had a great experience working with our team here at Sun State Ford. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future, so be sure to let us know if there is anything we can assist with!

Customer service second to none!

by from Orlando Fl |

I brought my 2011 F250 King Ranch in late in the day as I had an engine check light come on. Anthony Mayas took care of me and got my truck in to see what the problem was. I was impressed that they could actually look at it this late in the day. Anthony came to me with the good news/bad news. The good news was the repair was covered under warrantee. The bad was that is was too late to fix it that day. The next morning they started working on the truck first thing, and completed the repair in a timely manner. Anthony explained the repair to me, and got me on my way as quick as he could, even forgoing the usual paperwork and just mailing it to me. Great Job Sunstate Ford and my personal Thanks to Anthony for keeping me informed about my repair, and going the extra mile to get me on my way quickly.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to repair your vehicle, Paul! We were happy to get your vehicle in right away to look at the issue. We apologize for not being able to get it done the same day, and appreciate your patience while we made sure your vehicle got the attention it deserved. If there is anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

David Crader and Sun State

by from Winter Park, Fl |

David Crader and Sun State are top notch. Most especially David Crader! Dave Johnson

December 23, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, David! We appreciate your business here at Sun State Ford!

Friendly staff, not pushy

by from Kissimmee, FL |

David and Ashley assisted me in purchasing my 2012 Ford Focus and both were great. There were a few mistakes in terms of the paperwork but besides that the process went really well

December 16, 2014

We're pleased to hear that the purchasing process went very well! Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to buy your 2012 Focus, as we greatly appreciate your business. If we can be of any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, and enjoy the new car!

Great Customer Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I enjoyed my buying experience at Sun State Ford. I purchased a 2010 Ford Focus there and Joseph Alfonso was very courteous and helpful throughout the entire process.

December 9, 2014

We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience at Sun State Ford! We were happy to help you on the purchase of your Ford Focus! If we can be of any assistance again in the future, don't hesitate to let us know!

Calm and compassionate help

by from Orlando, Fl |

My husband and I walked into Sunstate Ford to see if there were any good deals on the closeout 2014 Ford Focus models. This is mid November which is notorious for good deals on outgoing new models. We were looking for a new car under $19500 out the door. We thought we had found car heaven when we met Cecil and he showed us the large incentives being given on the 2014 Focus because we thought we could only afford the Fiesta. It brought the price of the Focus down to under 17k on a lot of the ones they had left. A very special and unexpected experience came when we met Charles Kirkland in the finance department. He has a calm and competent demeaner that took me by surprise in a car dealership. He got us very difficult financing on not one but two cars and got us out of an underwater vehicle. I will never be able to thank Charles adequately for his diligence in trying to obtain our financing. It worked! We are a very happy family tonight with two brand new cars because Charles took the time to get to know us and what we needed. I find myself trusting this man very much and I am a hard person when it comes to giving my trust. Thanks you to Cecil and Charles. You both deserve all the best this life has to offer. -Shalon and Marshall

November 18, 2014

You're certainly welcome, Shalon & Marshal! We're so glad that you decided to stop into Sun State Ford to look at our new vehicles, and we're even happier to have been able to get you into the new car you wanted! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to having the opportunity to help you out again in the future. If there is ever anything we can assist with, don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again, and we hope you're enjoying both of your new cars!

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

by from "Orlando, fl" |

Oil Change and Tire Rotation by William from Orlando Florida | October 31, 2014 Service reps are always nice and professional and on top of making sure you are treated with great respect. They listen and examines your issues. They return in a timely manner with results to your issues. If they find that a service request is not needed at that time they let you know. They will only do what services that should be taken care at that time with your request. Great Job Sun State Ford

November 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback regarding your recent visit, William! Your business is greatly appreciated, and we're glad to hear you had a good experience working with our service department. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again!

GREAT SERVICE ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 24, 2014.

by from ORLANDO, FLORIDA |

FAST EFFICIENT AND CUSTOMER ORIENTATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback, Eddie! Your business is greatly appreciated here at Sun State Ford!

Oil Change and Tire Rotation

by from Orlando Florida |

Collen is always nice and on top of making sure you get in for your appt. Great Job.

October 17, 2014

Thank you, Shannon! We're glad that your appointment was a great one. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

Sun State Ford...Performance Excellence

by from Orlando, Fl |

Outstanding service department. Completion of all work on time and as quoted.

October 17, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! We greatly appreciate your business!

Excellent Sales Staff

by from Ocoee |

Marcos and JP were extremely helpful,upfront and friendly in going through the new car purchase process.No high pressure tactics here.Angela was friendly,professional and detailed in going over the financial aspects of my purchase.She was so skillful that she managed to squeeze some extra dollars out of my tight wallet for some add ons.LOL.Overall a pleasant experience.Thank you guys.

October 3, 2014

You're welcome! Thank you for choosing Sun State Ford to purchase your new vehicle. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know! We value your business and look forward to working with you again.