Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32811

New 888-324-0983
Used 866-981-4918
Service 888-690-7417

Save big at Toyota of Orlando with our new Toyota and used car deals!

Excellent service

by from Orlando, FL |

Excellent service the whole process was very fast, very frendly and helpful.

Toyota of Orlando Does not value there customers

by from Ocoee Florida |

On 5/16/2015 I went in to Toyota after receiving a call that I had the option on ending my current lease contract with Toyota because they were in need of used cars (2012 Camry?s), I know this was just a way to get me in there, so I went in, NOTE?that I was in no rush of getting rid of my current car as I had 3 months remaining on my lease. My sales person Carlos was friendly to say the least, but as far as everything else that was said to me he was a typical sales person trying to make a sale. I am very very disappointed in what happened after taking out my 2015 Camry lease. When getting into my lease i explain to the salesman numerous times that my old 2012 lease that was under my dad?s name had damage on the vehicle because of the love bugs on the front and rear bumper, he assured me over and over again that i had nothing to worry about, he assured me that when they took the keys to my car that the appraisal was done there on site, so in my head and what was told to me it was a dead ended appraisal at your facility, and that I had nothing to worry about, he explained to me Toyota will be sending a check to my dad to pay off the remaining balance of the 2012, well long and behold my dad received a letter a few weeks later (6/2/2015) with damages, deposition fee, and also the remaining balance of my old lease, this is not what i needed to hear from my dad that currently resides in Homestead. I was furious at this point, and called immediately Toyota to get assistance, They connected me to Cynthia Wagner, I must say that with all my yelling and fussing she was calm and very respectful, after explaining to her the situation, she spoke to Carlos, Carlos said we had miscommunication, and that for me through me off the edge so I showed up to Toyota of Orlando to speak with her in person and mu intentions where to curse out your sales guy Carlos. Please note I was in this facility for over 6 hours, negotiating, to the point I asked Carlos for my old keys because again I was IN NO rush of getting a new car, I had time to fix the things I was completely aware of my bumper and the tires, I explained to him my financial standings, explain to him my concerns and he DID NOT listen. So when returning to speak with Cynthia, she was indeed the most calmest person ever, I was amazed what she did and how she treated me being pretty much irate, she helped me, she called South East Toyota and they took off the deposition fee, they also took off some of the wear and tear fees, and she is working with me to reduce the $419.00 for the tires, (in which I do not think I should be responsible for CARLOS should) but I will take the offer and responsibility as a Camry previous and current lease holder. I think in the future so there is no ?mis-communication? sales people need to treat their customers more like family if they want to keep making money and keep customers on coming back, because of him this will probably be my last lease from Toyota. Im sorry for this comment, but I feel like he (Carlos) took no responsibility in this situation.

Bad costumer service

by from Orlando |

On 5/25/15 went to Toyota of Orlando to shop for a new or used car. We were there like for 2 hours and we needed to go to attend a personal matter and we ask the sales man(indian guy with glasses) for his sales business card because we needed to come back another day and he ignored us because he and the finance department (Brazilian male and a black male) was pushing us so bad to buy the car on this day because it was Memorial day and they was trying to make they quote of the day wich I think they're said it was 40 or so. They didn't care about the costumers, they just there for themselves to make their sales of the day and also the black man from the finance department told the Brazilian men that it was insisting alot to buy right now without listening that we really need it to go and come back another day, he told him to leave us alone because we wasn't going to buy a car at all. My husband was already aprove to buy the 4 runner but because they couldn't wait another day and was so rude now we really not going to buy a car from this dealer, for us was a terrible experience that's why they lost our sale. Very bad costumer service!!!!

Toyota of Orlando Bad Costumer Service

by from Orlando, Fl |

Condescending treatment

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought a used Toyota and decided to go to Toyota of Orlando for regular service based on the reviews I read. Unfortunately, my experiences were not positive. The atmosphere is so unfriendly there, I can only believe that the employees hate every minute they spend in the facility. From the rude telephone and checkout people, to the service people who beg for good reviews because their jobs depend on it, it's just sad to experience. The final straw was when I brought my car in because the mpg's were decreasing, and warning lights were coming on and going off for no apparent reason. I made an appointment and came in for service. The treatment I received from the service person was so condescending, I was fuming by the time I left (without receiving any service) and vowed to find another place to bring my car. I frequently check my mileage, and drive my Prius exclusively on Eco mode. He accused me of not knowing whether I was in Eco mode or not, and shook his head and smirked when I told him that I always drive in Eco mode. He implied that I don't know my mpg's, and said that they would charge me to look at the light issue (even though it was an issue that was flagged by Toyota, and I was told by the phone rep that they would check it for free.) I have 2 advanced degrees, and am certainly capable of understanding how to set my car on Eco mode, and how to read the mpg's on my dashboard and keep track of them. His attitude and condescending treatment are typical of what I experienced there from numerous people. The management must make life miserable for their employees, because everyone seems miserable there. That misery trickles down to how customers are treated. I've had it with them. If I want to be treated with disdain, I'll go visit my in-laws. I'm DONE with Toyota of Orlando.

Lease Review

by from Davenport, FL |

On 2/10/2015 I went in to Toyota of Orlando intending to turn in my current lease and purchase a new Toyota Corolla. When we parked, we were greeted by Steve (unfortunately I forgot his last name.) Steve asked us what we were looking for, and was able to quickly take us to the vehicles we wanted to look at. He was not pushy, he explained the differences between the different Corolla models, and let us choose what we wanted to test drive. Steve was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Once I decided the vehicle I wanted, he took us inside to meet with Birdie Friedell. Birdie was very friendly and patient. He went over different options of either financing the vehicle or leasing. I was hesitant to lease again because I was nervous about mileage limitations, but i wanted my monthly payment to be a certain amount. I say Birdie was patient, because I changed my mind about 10 times, but I finally decided to lease again. Birdie was very personable and I would definitely seek him out again when i turn in this lease if he is still at Toyota of Orlando. Finally, we met with Manuel Claudio, to do all the paperwork. Manuel was laid back and very informative. He went over all of the documents to make sure I understood everything, and even spotted a small error when we were signing. I could tell he takes great pride in what he does, and it is important to him to get things right. Overall, my experience at Toyota of Orlando was great! It really is how car buying should be.

Toyota of Orlando Is a Complete Full Customer Serv

by from Lakeland Florida |

Toyota of Orlando provided me with my best car buying experience I have ever had (4 Scions, a Tundra and a Tacoma). I drove an hour to get the best deal. But more importantly. I found that Toyota of Orlando Is a Complete Full Customer Service Dealership. If you want to know what a Toyota of Orlando Is a Complete Full Customer Service Dealership is? Show up and Talk to Bud, Patrick L. & Manuel Claudio. I decided to add GAP insurance (after the fact), I drove back to Toyota of Orlando and my finance guy, Manuel met me at the door, had everything ready for me to sign. In and out in 15 minutes. Toyota of Orlando is the Beverly Hills Toyota dealer of Florida! The way I was treated was so good, I will drive back to Toyota of Orlando for my service needs, oil changes and tire rotations. That says a lot because there is a Toyota Dealership 10 minutes from me. Thank you

My first car purchase and it was amazing!

by from Orlando, FL |

The two gentlemen that helped me were Mr. Jerry Sun and Mr. Angel Rodriguez. They were so helpful and nice to me. Since this was my first car purchase, I was extremely nervous but they made this experience a wonderful and memorable one. The previous dealership I went to was horrible because of the pressure they put on the buyers and were also rude. This dealership was the complete opposite! I highly recommend coming here because of employees like Mr. Sun and Mr. Rodriguez!

excellent service

by from Orlando |

I would recommend it to all my friends n family we just relocated from PR n they help us out fast n excellent.

Fast and Easy!

by from Orlando, Fl |

Chito, Alex, and Angel made the purchasing experience quick and easy for me at Toyota of Orlando, they provided me with my options and help me get a good fit despite the negative equity of my car! Great guys! Daniel Torres

Amazing!

by from Orlando, FL |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever been through. The staff at Toyota of Orlando really cared about our situation and wanted to help us out. The first associate we dealt with was Patrick, who had just the right amount of professionalism and humor to help us feel comfortable and pick out a car that was the perfect fit for our needs. Then we dealt with Birdie who was also very sensitive to our situation and made us feel comfortable while discussing numbers, and also took a bit of time to get to know us. We signed our final paperwork with Manuel Claudio and I couldn't believe we were already almost finished. The entire staff were winners from beginning to end and I would recommend any of my friends and family to visit Toyota of Orlando! Quality cars, great customer service and support!