Toyota of Orlando

3575 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32811

New 888-324-0983
Used 866-981-4918
Service 888-690-7417

Save big at Toyota of Orlando with our new Toyota and used car deals!

Tony Ferrando

by from Clermont, FL |

We have been purchasing cars from this dealership since January 1, 1999 and always return to the dealer for service. We had a little difficulty finding the new location. Our service consultant, Tony Ferrando, was excellent. The entire service process was the fastest we have ever experienced. Thanks, Tony.

Great experience at Toyota

by from Palm Bay, Fl |

Buying at Toyota of Orlando is always a great experience. I purchased my first Camry Hybrid seven a little over seven years ago there. And when I needed to change it into its newer version, I didn't hesitate returning to Toyota of Orlando, though I live over 70 miles outside of Orlando (in the Melbourne area). Paul Vera and James Anderson were magnificent in helping me get a great deal and I'm satisfied about their exceptional and professional business relationship. The bad news is, I still have to pay for the Car. Lol! How I wish it were Toyota's Christmas gift to me! Notwithstanding, I recommend Toyota of Orlando very highly for their great customer service and dynamic business acumen. I wish the Toyota of Orlando family the best of the Season and a wonderful New Year 2015! Qudos!

Best Central Florida Toyota car dealer!

by from Saint Cloud, Florida |

I went far away looking for a good deal ending up in the closest dealer from home with the best deal (Toyota of Orlando). The whole staff always stand on getting me the vehicle I was looking for with my budget. Never offered any other option but mine. Toyota of Orlando have earned a new life customer. When ever you need the best customer service at this dealer from sales to finance you look for Anton Mercer, Fred Robinson, Jorge Baez and Director of sales Mo Salah. THANK YOU! u guys r the best. ATTN. M.M

Great buying experience with Toyota of Orlando!

by from Orlando, FL |

We spent Black Friday at Toyota of Orlando buying our first new car in 15 years. My first interaction was with Michelle in Internet Sales. She assured us that Toyota of Orlando could help us find that perfect car. We arrived at the dealership to meet Hector who helped us decide just what we wanted by walking the lot with us. We then moved to Fred Robinson who helped us find the financing that fit our budget. We had a few hurdles for Fred to jump in that we hadn't had a car loan in over 10 years, we just moved to Orlando and only had our permanent address for 3 days, a new job 6 weeks ago... needless to say we were a challenge! Fred handled our issues like a pro. His only goal was to help us drive off in our perfect Toyota. He did just that! From there we ended our 7 hour experience with James Anderson. He got us through the paperwork and legal mumbo-jumbo with a minimum of fuss. The facility is beautiful. It feels more like a café in a shopping mall than a car dealership. All in all, the experience was great. In the end we got exactly what we asked for and the staff was fantastic throughout our journey. We will definitely be a repeat customer with Toyota of Orlando!

review

by from orlando. fl |

Thank you Ismael, salesman Jim or Tim (can't remember) and Alberto for my wonderful experience. First time buyer, I will return for future services

Excellent - Top Quality Service.

by from Sanford, FL |

The entire process of getting a vehicle there is delivered with top quality service. Second to none in the industry. Everything about them is done with excellence and with speed. Keep up the great work. To anyone looking for a vehicle, check them out first. You will have a terrific experience.

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Recently, I visited my regular Toyota Dealership to see what my then-current car - a 2008 Toyota Yaris -would bring as a trade-in. Knowing my dream car has always been a Prius, I asked specifically about that one. One thing lead to another and within hours my dream had been realized. First, Mike DaCosta showed me around, then Paul Varga made it seem possible, then Alberto Granadillo, finance, made it a reality-- I was signing on the dotted line. I couldn't believe how comfortable the entire experience had been. Once I saw the car - a 2012 Prius - then stated my desired monthly payment, then heard that it was possible with my trade-in and no money down, I kept "walking forward" until the deal was done. Most importantly, to me, there never was any pressure, only reassurances that were supportive and positive. I even excused myself for several hours and returned later to complete the deal. I would recommend Toyota of Orlando because of Alberto, Paul and Mike being the DreamTeam. The company has very good people working for them.

Third time with Toyota of Orlando

by from Orlando, FL |

This is the third time I've leased a car from Toyota of Orlando, and once again I had an outstanding experience from start to finish. Going to this dealership is an easy experience with friendly, courteous people at every turn. From sales to finances to the service department, this place just rocks. As long as I live in Central Florida, I will be a Toyota of Orlando customer!

AMAZING Team of people!!

by from Orlando, FL |

This was my first experience buying a Toyota and visiting Toyota of Orlando. My husband and I needed a new car and we decide to just visit and see what our possibilities were. We never expected to get the amazing personable service that we received from everyone who assisted us with buying our car. First we met with Patrick Bartell who's only concern was to make us comfortable with the car that we chose and that we were happy with that car. He was so knowledgeable about every car we looked at and very friendly. Any questions about the car he knew the answer. After a test drive with the Toyota Corolla we fell in love and decided that was the car for us. He then introduced us to John Rios who again was very friendly, personable and he made us feel comfortable during the application process and was never "pushy" with my husband and I. We than met with Kartal Topgul who did everything he could to get our down payment and monthly payment at something we would be able to afford. He was wonderful, friendly and treated us like we belonged there. Buying a car can be very stressful when you don't have great credit and not much money to put down but he kept working to get the right deal for us. Once he found the right deal for us we were introduced to Jean LaCock who was also wonderful and friendly. He went over all our finance paperwork, answered any finance questions we had and had us in our new car in no time. I have never been so impressed by a car dealership. When you go there it's like you have your very own team of people working for you and your car needs. From the first person who assisted us to the last person who gave us our keys to our new car they were professional, friendly, knowledgeable and just simply nothing less than AMAZING. I cannot wait to purchase my next car there!

Great dealership/service center

by from Apopka, Fl |

Stop by dealship to purchase a new Rav 4 limited. Was greated by Chito Bacani in lot and ask how he could help me, I told him what i was lookinf for model color etc and he showed me some diffrent mopdels. Great job! Next step with no presure i meet with Tom Diaz who took me thru the process/opitions i didn't know about and final price. (price /payment i wanted ). The staff was exceptional all the way to final steps (finance dept) Jean Lacock, he made all the paper work headachs disapear. In/out no extra bull trying to be pushed on you Great job Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Orlando, FL |

Toyota of Orlando has the best price on the internet. I was skeptical at first but at the end of the day, no other dealerships in the area can match their price. To my surprise, the sale process was good since I was expecting a terrible experience based on my previous purchases at other dealerships. Jorge Baez was the finance guy and he was exceptional. Went down line by line of the contract and made sure I understood each item. He even took time out to walk me through syncing my mobile phone to the car's audio system. Overall, everyone was great to deal with and I'd recommend my friends to go there.