Toyota of Orlando

Service 888-690-7417

The New Toyota of Orlando

Tony Ferrando

by from Clermont, FL |

We have been purchasing cars from this dealership since January 1, 1999 and always return to the dealer for service. We had a little difficulty finding the new location. Our service consultant, Tony Ferrando, was excellent. The entire service process was the fastest we have ever experienced. Thanks, Tony.

Disappointed

by from Orlando, Florida |

I have been to this dealership three times, my first 2 experiences were great and the survey I submitted reflected that however my last visit was quite different. I actually just went in due to my sunvisor was completely broken to the point it was hanging down and blocking my view. The young lady was very pleasant and provided a new visor for free.She proceeds to tell me she is conducting a no charge multi point inspection. As I am signing my paperwork she gives me a quote for $1700 of work needing to be performed. I asked why is it I have all these issues now and not the previous month when I brought it in. She stated my battery was low when it was only a year old, air filter was just changed 3 weeks prior, water pump was leaking, cabin filter, brakes front and rear to be replaced and the list goes on. I took to Firestone and a mechanic and the conclusion from both I only needed brakes and a cabin filter which I purchased for $280.Very disappointed in the young lady who assisted me, although I am a woman as well I am not an idiot! This will not discourage me from going back but I will request the 2 other gentleman who helped me previously.

poor service

by from apopka, fl |

I walked in to dealership just looking around for a truck and ended up buying a 2011 Sienna. The vehicle is nice and has plenty of room for family. The financial services were good, but from the moment we walked into the finance depth until we drove off we NEVER felt valued as a customer. Didn't go over the paperwork with us didn't walk around vehicle with us to show us what was what and where things are. Poor customer service even from salesman leaving and never seeing him again.

2014 Toyota Corolla

by from Orlando, FL |

Mr. Jean La Cock was very pleasant and helpful. He explained in detail all the paperwork I was signing and guide me through the whole process. I highly recommend Toyota of Orlando.

Pricing not competitive; trade in value bogus

by from Orlando, FL |

Pricing was for the Toyota Hylander Hybrid I wanted was MSRP. No discounts were offered despite dealer holdbacks and potential incentives which was the reason I came in to test drive at this location. Furthermore, Toyota of Orlando offered me $6K below Kelly Blue Book "trade-in" value for my 3 yr old Honda Odyssey EX-L minivan which was in great condition. I had one accident which was completely repaired and should have reduced the trade-in value by $1-2K at most (because it was on the Carfax). Where did Toyota of Orlando come up with an offer of $6K below "trade-in" value? Even wholesale value was well more than this. Kyle Carter, the Sales Manager, was the one who came up with this bogus number and tried to defend it with a non-comparable minivan listed on Autotrader. There is a huge difference between a base level model and a high level model with Leather, power lift gate, power doors, and moon roof. I was very disappointed in the pricing and the ridiculous trade-in value which told me this dealership does not provide a fair deal. I actually had to drive to Georgia to get a fair price and trade-in value and it was well worth it. Even after I informed Toyota of Orlando that I bought the vehicle elsewhere, they kept calling me (3 more times) which told me that they don't communicate with each other.

Car buying a pleasure

by from Orlando FL |

Oliver and Fred made car buying a breeze. Jean Lacock was very knowledgeable and explained all paperwork in the finance dept. We would purchase a car again from Toyota or Orlando.

Professional and courteous place of business

by from Orlando FL |

From the minute we got out of our car until we signed the last paper , we had an excellent experience. From Oliver, to Fred to Jean in finance it was a very nice car buying experience. This was our 2nd purchase and won't be the last.

by from Orlando, FL |

Great service and patience by Morgan, Alicia and Patrick! Thank you very much.

Jean Lacok and Marcos Calos

by from Orlando, Fl |

Thank You Jean Lacok for helping me in getting my new Toyota. Your Great customer services were greatly appreciate. Marcos Carlos, Job well done. Thank you for stoping to talk to me and show me around while you were on your way to your car while it was raining. Your help was exceptional.You did not have to do that but you did it anyways. Once again thak you.

Awesome Experience

by from Orlando, Florida |

We have just purchased our third car at Toyota of Orlando. And again, it was a fantastic experience. Awesome staff, super friendly. Jean Lacock was very friendly and professional, and really made it a great car buying experience!

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Bought our first Toyota from Toyota of Orlando and are very pleased with the treatment, knowledge and follow-up with this purchase. Jean Lacock is very personable and explains everything completely.