Fountain Auto Mall

Service 866-265-6888

Find It At Fountain!

Great customer service

by from Orlando, Fl |

Kristy Horton, the Assistant Service Manager who attended me, is a consumate professional. She exceded my every expectation. I REALLY, appreciated the complimentary shuttle service provided, as well as the additional attention to detail by having my car cleaned. It sets Fountain apart in my mind. Additionally, Kristy identified a recall software download item for my XM Radio / voice navigation I would not have known about and took care of that as well. Great job, Kristy!

Thanks Josephine..

by from South Miami ,FL. |

I truly appreciated the professional, knowledgeable and hard working efforts that Josephine demonstrated with my automobile purchase. Without her patience, cooperation and understanding of my timeframe; this would not have been as smooth as it was. Josephine Mancini is a true asset to Fountain Auto Mall. She placed a special emphasis in this transaction and gave of herself, coming in on her day off which showed me that she goes the extra mile to establish a long term relationship with her customers. 5 stars to Josephine Mancini and the staff at Fountain Auto Mall..

Best Ever Experience At a dealership!

by from Plantation, Florida |

I've never had better experience at a dealership before. My sales rep Louis was great! He very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and was extremely helpful throughout the process. The staff at fountain were very welcoming and put me at ease. The whole experience and the new vehicle, compared to other places, really exceeded my expectations. The drive from south Florida was totally worth it! I love my new Car!

Great Service for Auto Maintainance

by from Orlando,FL |

Kristi Horton provides top-notch customer service! She is always willing to work with my challenges in leaving my car for service. AND she is very straightforward about the work that I need to have done.

Easy to work with

by from Orlando FL |

Louis V made the buying experience pleasant with a minimum of stress. He was knowledgable about the Enclave and did an excellent job explaining all of its features. He called after we had taken ownership of the vehicle to see if there was anything else he could do for us.

Thanks Christy

by from Orlando FL |

Thank you to Christy Horton, who always does a spectacular job of making sure things are in proper order and to my satisfaction. She serves your dealership very, very well, and is the primary reason that I have work done with Fountain's service department.

Great No Pressure Salesman!

by from Rockledge, Florida |

We were looking for a new Buick. The saleman was very helpful. The sale offer include a NON GMC brand for a discount, so we did not buy one, but I would go back when I do want one..

I've never had an easier experience buying a car.

by from Orlando FL |

Dolly was amazing!! My experience was great. I've never had an easier experience purchasing a car. Even after I drove away her follow up and customer service was amazing. GREAT JOB DOLLY! Thank you again!

Service was great

by from Brewton, Alabama |

Family was on vacation and we had car problems. We carried the car in the service department and they was able to get the car in and fixed in the same day. Thanks Kristy Horton and the Fountain service team for getting us back on the road.

Great Salesperson and Dealership

by from Orlando, FL |

We are very pleased with the courtesy and pricing we received. Brian Garrett is a great person. He handled the sale with no pressure which we appreciate. I was impressed with the deal we received. All the people we encountered were very couterious and helpful. Although we just received our car and have not had the opportunity to use the service dept. I had our previous vehicle serviced and was happy with it.

I couldn't be happier!

by from Clermont, Florida |

The confusion of buying the "right" vehicle for our needs was completely understood by our salesman, Alex Tamer. He really took the time to listen to my expectations and helped me along in choosing my new GMC Acadia SLT. He didn't pressure us into buying, He was extremely knowledgeable about the line of the GMC vehicles and made our purchase a very pleasurable experience. "Hats off to Alex!" I ordered a few "add on's" which needed to be ordered. As soon as they were delivered to your dealership, both Alex and Kristy Horton notified me to inform me that they were there. Kristy set up the appointment for us and when we arrived, we were attended to by Kristy immediately. Tim in the service department took excellent care of the vehicle and he did everything I wanted to get done in a very professional and timely manner. I am completely satisfied. I spoke to Kristy today because I want a few more "add on's" inorder to personalize my vehicle and make it "stand out" amongst the rest. She was extremely accomodating and once all the parts are in, I'll call for an installation date. We live in Clermont but will be traveling to your dealership for all our service needs. I'd like to thank everyone who helped us with this purchase... especially Alex Tamer. As a car salesman, they don't come any better! Thank you again!