Fountain Auto Mall

New 866-918-8052 New866-918-8052
Used 877-351-3554 Used877-351-3554
Service 866-265-6888 Service 866-265-6888

Find It At Fountain!

Best Ever Experience At a dealership!

by from Plantation, Florida |

I've never had better experience at a dealership before. My sales rep Louis was great! He very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and was extremely helpful throughout the process. The staff at fountain were very welcoming and put me at ease. The whole experience and the new vehicle, compared to other places, really exceeded my expectations. The drive from south Florida was totally worth it! I love my new Car!

Fountain Auto A1 Top Customer Service Andrew

by from Orlando, FL |

he salesman and the dealership offered Top A1 Customer Service. The salesman Andrew went above and beyond all expectations to help me find the right car. We Initially worked together by telephone, then online, through text messages and face-to-face to make the process hassle free. When I arrived to the dealership to pick-up my car, Andrew and everyone working in the office that day were friendly and courteous. Andrew helped me to save a lot of time by requesting some documents before I arrived at the dealership. Most of the paper work was ready for me! And I saved money, so I walked away as a very, very, very happy customer. That day was a very busy day, and I was done purchasing my car in an hour or less. Previously, at another dealer it took them hours to get through the purchase process. Andrew should train other salespeople how to manage their customers time wisely:)

Service Call

by from Blue Bell, PA |

Moved down from PA and had been dealing with our local dealer for 14 years.These guys stepped right up - 1st appointment, on-time, repairs done right and very friendly - great job! Thank you!

Took care of us from start to finish!

by from Davenport, FL |

We were on our way to another dealer when we stopped in quickly to take a look at one of their used cars and where greeted by Harry. Harry was patient and worked with us on our trade and I will say that if we need to later down the road would love to do business with him and Fountain Acura again. A definite recommend for anyone looking to be taken care of.

Fantastic experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Mike Williams exceeded our expectations in every way. He was friendly, helpful, patient, and helped us meet all of our goals. At every step of the process, he wowed us with his courtesy, knowledge, helpfulness and good sense of humor. I would recommend (and have recommended!) him without reservation to anyone looking to buy a car. We will be returning when my husband's truck is ready for trade! Also we adore the car he helped us find!!

Great service, friendly staff, love the showcase,

by from "Orlando, FL" |

I always enjoy going to Fountain Buick, while the service department is changing my oil, rotating my tires, checking my brakes and etc, I am walking over to the main showcase to visit my sales person Van and enjoy drinking coffee while spending time talking with other sales people. The people are so friendly. They always treat me like I am important person. both my daughter and I own Buicks and we are happy with them.

ASK FOR MIKE WILLIAMS!!!

by from WINDERMERE, FL |

My wife and I just purchased a 2015 GMC Terrain and the buying experience was nothing but AWESOME. Mike Williams was the sales person and if you are thinking about purchasing a car,truck or suv then Mike Williams is the person you will want to deal with. The fact the Mike and the other professionals at Fountain Automall did not lower themselves to pressure us into buying closed the deal and it was a awesome car buying experience. Mike Williams is truly a professional that still has the honor and integrity that so many sales people lack these days. Mike takes pride in his profession and it shows in his wealth of the knowledge that so many sales people lack. The other individuals within Fountain that were involved with our purchase was Dave the desk manager and Mike McNamara in the finance department. Fountain Automall has my business now and in the future.

Buying a car can be difficult but not at Fountain!

by from Sanford, Florida |

Over the labor day weekend we went to fountain Acura, our salesperson was Harry. We contacted him y earlier on that day the determine if the car was still available...he was quick to reply and he gave us their bottom line price. Once we arrived, he was polite, on point and pay attention to what was important to us. We shared with him what numbers and terms we will be happy with, he worked with us...again courteous, knowledgeable not pushy. Also we did not have to shake anybody hands ( like some other dealers still do ) seven times before be reach an agreement. In 90 minutes or so, we negotiated, they prepared our new Acura and we signed the papers. Our Finance person was Luis, he also deserve an A plus rating...not pushy...professional and on point. Overall we were pleasantly surprise with the great and smooth buying experience that Harry and Luis gave us that day. Harry delivered, the brand delivered, Luis delivered....are we happy?...110% Acura happy!!! For that and the good faith we recommend Harry, Luis and Fountain Acura to anybody without hesitation. Many thanks!

Mike Williams is THE BOMB!!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Ask for Mike Williams, the Internet Manager at Buick GMC, he did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job during the purchase of our Buick Encore!

by from Longboat Key, FL |

Being not very experienced in buying used cars in US, we bought this beautiful white Jeep Cherokee Limited 2012 last Saturday with the professional help of Veronica Jones. She provided us with all the needed information and made this car buying experience a very easy job. We assume she will have a great career as a salesperson.

Fountain Auto Mall responded to this review

June 3, 2015

We are extremely pleased that Veronica was able to assist you and thank you for kind words. Welcome to the Fountain Family!