Boniface Hiers Kia

880 South Apollo Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901

Great Service, no surprises

by from West Melbourne, FL |

Tiger, my service advisor, was honest with me and told me exactly what to expect. No pressure to add additional services. He informed me of all issues.

Great Service

by from Rockledge, FL/St. Louis, MO |

Juliann, service writer, was very courteous and professional. Oil change charges were very competitive and I am confident that the work was accomplished as requested. I plan to bring my Sorento to Boniface Hiers for future service.

great service

by from Palm Bay FL |

not happy by the failure of the motor, but when I got to dealer that became a lot better when I got with service writer "Tiger" he was outstanding got the paperwork started got me transportation and keep me up to date as the repair was being done. Everything went great as far as the service "Tiger" was on the ball made me feel that getting me back in my car was number one and I could not ask for anyone better to get me thru the engine failure. the treatment by "tiger" will bring me back to Boniface for all my service and the next time I buy a car, very professional to work with. Thank you

Connie Homer review.

by from Melbourne, FL |

Tiger is courteous, and efficient right from the moment of stepping in, to the young man, Steve who brought me to and from my residence. Kevin, mechanic is always 'right on' with his findings and subsequent repairs. Thank you.

Best Oil Change for the money in Brevard!

by from Viera,Fl |

Best deal going on an oil change that I have found. $24.95 and they washed and dryed my vehicle. And they even gave the inside a good vacuum. I was in and out, in under an hour with a no appointment. Kevin my service advisor was super friendly. this is the only place I bring my vehicles to. Jim Monoghan my salesman is always happy to say hello to me when I come in aswell. Most sales people that I have dealt with in the past don't even remember my name as soon as I leave. My next one just like my last two will be purchased here.

BEST DEALERSHIP FROM CALIFORNIA TO FLORIDA!

by from Palm Bay, FL |

I bought our 2011 Kia Sedona about a year and half ago. Amazing dealership. I have never experienced such honesty and a relaxing no pressure environment with a sales team before, and here it is. I have taken our minivan to the service department many times for routine maintenance and the service department is fantastic. They always try to find out if they can get your issue covered under any possible warrantee before finally charging you for the repair. The service department has gone above and beyond any expectations I ever had, to resolve an issue with my vehicle that was caused by a tire shop, and Boniface Hiers even sent there own driver to pick up the correct size tire to replace the improperly installed tire from the tire shop that installed it incorrectly in the first place. "Tiger" in the service department is awesome! He loves his job, and it shows. The technicians are equally skilled to find and track down very small, interesting problems, even when they were caused by another shop. At this point, I am just going to take my vehicle to Boniface Hiers Kia nomatter what it needs, even when it's just tires. Previous to meeting "Tiger" in the service department, I used to do business with "Milton" which was equally as excellent. I continually recommend Boniface Hiers to my friends and family, as I feel this type of behavior and service should be rewarded in this world we live in.

Excellent service.

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Wonderful service and client care; specially from salesperson Dave Craig !!! My Sorento was my second purchase from Boniface Heir and their effort was "by the book".

Great Service

by from Melbourne, FL |

Great Service and went out of their way to get me a clean used car at a very affordable price.

Great Car purchase experience

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

Sales person was very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for us. The entire staff was courteous and helpful.

pleasant Experience

by from Titusville, Fl |

Very Courteous and friendly. Facilities were clean and all employees I Came in contact with were courteous as well. Very pleased with the experience.