Boniface Hiers Mazda

Used 866-429-7788
Service 888-541-9053

Warranty Forever!

bought soul

by from indian harbour beach,fl |

I had an excellent experience @ boniface hiers mazda kia buying my new kia soul. I love the car & my salesman really knew the important things to tell me about. I got a super deal & am pleased how smooth the entire sales process went. Thank you everybody @ boniface mazda-kia.

Boniface Hiers Mazda responded to this review

August 17, 2012

Sincerely appreciate your honesty! Word of mouth has far more value than spending it on many other forms of advertising. Enjoy your Kia Soul!

Efficient, Professional and Friendly

by from Sebastian |

We recently purchased a 2010 Honda Accord ~ Purchase was made same day. I located the car on line and contacted Theresa, she sent me all of the requested information was friendly, professional and efficient answering all of my questions and emailing me credit app. We visited dealership that evening and met with Justin who had been made aware that we were coming and had been fully informed and knew all of our information. It was clear that Teresa had done an excellent job in communicating to him what our needs were. After a quick test drive we got down to business. We were out the door within and hour and a half with our new car and are very happy with our purchase.

by from Melbourne, FL |

Worst customer service I have ever seen, my wife took our 2011 Mazda CX-7 in for an OIL CHANGE 2 weeks ago and they damaged the door. They peeled the clear coat off the door and refuse to repair it. The service rep Yves Fernandez tells her there were bubbles in the clear coat and when washed it was peeled off, really it was there for an oil change. After 2 weeks my wife calls them back and Yves Fernandez tells her too bad nothing they can do, yesterday they leave a message saying it would cost $300 and would split the cost. Split the cost, come on it was there for an OIL CHANGE and YOU damaged the door and you want me to pay for half the damage. Don't take your car there. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! Boniface Hiers Mazda in Melbourne. Stay away.

Service is always great

by from Melbourne, FL |

Staff is friendly, service department always explains what's going on, what my vehicle needs and what they suggest for it.Wait times aren't exorbitantly long either.

Purchase of new car

by from Palm Bay, FLorida |

Wonderful Experience! Love my New Kia Optima! Would highly recommend family and friends!

new sorento an 1st oil change

by from Melbourne FL |

2nd vehicle purchased from this dealer. 1st experience was horrid. I vowed to never do business with the dealership again. staff went out of their way this time to accommodate my wishes to sell me a new vehicle. service adviser should be able to answer all questions pertaining to new vehicle. one advise was great

Very happy over the last 15 years.

by from Melbourne, FL |

We have purchased and serviced several cars at this dealership over the last 5 years. I have always had a positive experience.

As always "Great Service"

by from Micco Florida |

Kevin and Milton are great. Steve (behind the parts counter) I awesome as well.. The service (oil change and tire rotation was quick. The find of an oil pan leak and quick apt to fix it was also efficient. I will not take my truck any place else.

i was very happy with the service provided

by from palm bay |

the service provide was excellent they called me when the problem was corrected.

Best car purchasing experience ever!

by from Rockledge, FL |

Thanks to topnotch salesman, Karl, my Kia Optima is the most comfortable car for me. He took the time to help find what fit my needs with no pressures or hassles. The whole atmosphere of buying at Boniface Hiers was very informative and a pleasure!

Horrible experience

by from Melbourne fl |

Stopping in this dealership to check out their used cars was a huge mistake. They would not talk to me bout the total price of car always going back to payments. Would not tell me what interest rate was being used in calculating payments even after asking that question point blank at least five times. Very shady and obviously trying to snow me. This was without a doubt one of the Worst car shopping experiences of my life. No creditability. I would advise everyone to steer clear of this dealership!!!