Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-510-5910

Located at the corner of Nasa & Apollo

Gator Is Gold!!!

by from Palm Bay,FL |

Shopped on Cars.com for a Dodge Charger because I feel in love with the one I was renting through Enterprise. Saw one on the website and got in contact with a Dealer named Debbie at Gator Dodge. She moved mountians on getting approval and closing a great deal for me, and even gave us a warranty for the duration of ownership of the vehicle! If you need a Great quality used car and a resonable price, Contact Debbie at Gator Dodge. She will have you rolling in no time!

Terrible Customer Service FROM General Manager

by from Palm Bay FL |

We bought a used Toyota Highlander... all went "great" untill we arrived home to wash it and discovered a puddle of water in the back of the hatch! We immediately returned to dealership letting them know what had transpired, only to be told we had to "wait for glue" to arrive to see if the mechanic could recaulk the light, and try and repair it that way. we say there over 3 hours, waiting on the glue to arrive, light to be caulked, put back inm dry, water tested etc.. My husband had to miss an important dental appointment that he had scheduled 6 months ago! we then went to the main dealership to seek some compensation in the form of JUST a new set of floor mats for the front that had been removed, and was none replaced. to which we were basically told NO sorry no can do with a very care not attitude. I would never recommend this dealer with their attitude to anyone.

Loving my new car

by from Orlando, FL |

I was searching for a Mitsubishi Eclipse on Cars.com and found a near perfect match at Gator, upon calling I was redirected to Fiat of Melbourne which is right around the corner from Gator. I made an appointment to meet with Debbie the following day. Debbie was really amazing, she was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I did wait around for a little while before I could finalize the process, but it was understandable since it was a Saturday and it was busy there. I've read some negative reviews for Gator, and I can't speak to them, all I can say is go to Fiat of Melbourne and ask for Debbie, you won't be disappointed. The car was in the same condition as advertised and runs beautifully as well

worst experience ever

by from Merritt Island, Fl |

We saw a cadillac online and went to the dealership to check it out. What seemed to be to good to be true eneded up being just that. The dealer said they would fix several concerns, and yet three weeks later I am still having the same issues with the car. I took it to an outside mechanic for a second opinion and ended up with an estimate of over $1600.00 worth of promblems to fix. I called the dealer back yesterday to see if they would respond to the problems and was redirected several times. They told me I would have to wait till tuesday (a whole week) before they would have a mechanic on duty to look at it. I follwed the chain of command phone call after phone call up to the owner, Joe Kelly himself and I am still waiting for a call back. Buyers beware, that great customer service dissapears as soon as you drive off the lot.

Very Odd Dealership

by from Melbourne, FL |

I looked at Jeep Grand Cherokees on Cars.com and contacted this dealer. Got a very prompt reply from a salesperson with the information I wanted. If I did come in to the dealer I was to contact this salesperson. OK, that seemed fair. Was not sure if I would have time to stop by over the weekend. After stopping at another dealer, I did finally make it to Gator. Upon pulling into the parking lot the hordes (5 or so) of unoccupied salespeople descended upon me. I then said I had been working via email with a particular salesperson. I thought I had the plague. I've never seen salespeople move so fast. They would not even talk to me. If I wanted to talk to the salesperson I emailed, I could go inside. I found this odd and very rude. I looked around at the Jeeps and left. I felt so put off by this behavior that I could never have bought a car at Gator. What the salespeople should have done is told me '_____ is inside. If you will hold on one second I will be happy to get ____.' Nothing at all. Didn't even have the courtesy to point me in the right direction.

So glad I got to GATOR!

by from Viera, FL |

This was my easiest car buying experience ever! (#14 for me.) Richie Infurna showed us the 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited and we got a great deal so we drove it home the same day! Trust me I do my homework! AND we got thousands more for our trade than a high volume dealer in Orlando was willing to give us. Joe Kelly treated us like family. Would definitely recommend GATOR to anyone.

Very Happy !

by from Melbourne, Florida |

My husband and I purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Gator today and I must say it was the best experience I have had buying a vehicle. Everyone was great. Our salesperson Richie Infurna took good care of us and ensured we left happy And with the Jeep we wanted. Thanks again to everyone at Gator! We will definitely recommend in the future,

Great doing businee with

by from Lake Placid, FL |

We traveled a distance to buy from them. We were so impressed that there was a carfax report on most of their vehicles. They were professional and the entire process went smoothly. We also got great financing rates.

Exellent treatment

by from curacao Netherlandse Antilles |

We bought this jeep which we had to exported to the caribbean,And this was without flying to the US to see it. We had this wonderful lady Debby Patton who gave us the best service ever! I was affraid she was getting impatience with all our questions and phone calls.I just wanted to say this was a great experience buying a car from Gator chrysler in Melbourne FL.