Paradise Ford

Service 888-252-0038

We Do What We Say Everyday

High Class

by from Rockledge, FL |

My Mother Inlaw went to sell her husband truck. He passed away a few months prior. This was a very hard step for her to take. I was terrified when she told me she was going to go to a dealer to sell it. But Paradise treated her with so much respect. And made a situation that was very hard easy for her. They took care of everything, and went the extra mile to look up the title info.

Ok Dealership

by from Daytona FL |

Car Dealerships are not noted for finding bargains, and the vehicle I bought was no exception. What did go smoothly was the process of making the trade and driving away with a vehicle that suited me within a couple of hours and not an entire day. There may be some issues with the vehicle that are covered under warranty that I'll have looked at elsewhere, yet overall it's a low-key operation. They sell decent used vehicles and the staff is friendly and more informal than other high pressure outlets.

Disappointed in service

by from Melbourne,Fl |

They tell you get a free oil change, make u an appointment but when I went it was too soon not enough miles. Now that it is time I call for an appointment and am told I can't have one just need to come in and wait.. I'll be doing my oil changes else where and when it comes time for my lease to be up between the poor service and the my sync lack of reliability I will not be buying a ford.

Great service

by from Cape Canaveral, FL |

The 1st time I drove in with my Town Car, a woman came up to me smiling, took care of an oil change. Another time the seat was fixed under waranty. They have shuttle service. A few days later there was a follow up call checking if all was OK. It was. I keep going back passing the place I used to go to, where service was lacking. I like this place...Roy

Great dealership to deal with.

by from melbourne fl |

They said what they would do and kept thier word. We got a great car at a great price. No high pressure and just a great group of people to work with.