Bob Steele Chevrolet

2800 West King St, Cocoa, FL 32926

New 855-780-3014
Used 855-867-5970
Service 855-764-4423

See Additional Photos and Information at www.bobsteelechevy.com - Please Check our Reviews!

Like new service rep, dislike a particuler service

by from Cocoa Fl |

I am now dealing with a new service rep, who I am satisfied with. There is still one at the service department check in who I find to be very unpleasant and leaves customers wondering why things are taking so long, unless they are elderly.

Happy customer

by from Cocoa, FL |

Tyler was awesome! Very knowledgeable and not overly pushy. We were extremely happy when we left there with our new purchase and we still are.

Excellent service

by from Titusville, FL |

The person who managed service of my car, Megan Tommasello, did an excellent job. She inspired confidence that the job would be done efficiently.

Great Service, Exceptional knowledge, No Pressure

by from Merritt Island, Fl |

My Salesman Tavy Campbell was very Helpful and did not pressure me in any way, which helped make it a more comfortable experience. He was very knowledgeable about the Product, and willing to work with my financial situation, to the point he was able to get me in a new car. Even days after the sale was complete he was still willing to answer any questions and help with my new vehicle. Tavy is sincerely the best car salesman I've come across in a long time and I Thank Him for his Help.

Bob Steele Chevy

by from Cocoa Florida |

I sent my first request for an internet price 2 full days before an email with a price was sent to me. I almost went to another dealer in within these two days.

Bob Steele Chevrolet responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Michael, Our deepest apologies on your wait. We pride ourselves on quick, upfront pricing. Sometimes if special circumstances apply, such as employee pricing, special rebates or qualifications it may cause a delay. We strive to give all customers accurate and quick best price quotes. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business!

Service Review

by from Cocoa, FL |

When I made appointment, the person didn't ask if I wanted Mobil-1 synthetic oil. You almost used the wrong oil. Fortunately, another service agent who knew my preferences got the order changed. When making service appointments to change oil, you should ask the type of oil desired.

Excellent service

by from Cocoa, Fl. |

My wife and I would not go anywhere else. Chris was very helpful, and I would not hesitate to go back. Wonderful dealership.

competent staff

by from Cocoa, Florida |

After the latest experiance at your dealership I'm inclined to have your service team takeover the schedualed? maintinance of my wife's 2004 Corvette.

Good Service

by from cocoa, fl |

Megan did a great job of informing me of what was due at the time and answered all my questions. The only thing was time I was at the dealer ship about 3hrs, which I thought was a bit long.

Great Service

by from Cocoa, Florida |

The sales representative Bob Ballard did a great job of answering my questions about the truck. The dealership was efficient in handling the paperwork and letting me know what options were available after the sale for extended warranty.