Bob Steele Chevrolet

2800 West King St, Cocoa, FL 32926

New 855-780-3014
Used 855-867-5970
Service 855-764-4423

See Additional Photos and Information at www.bobsteelechevy.com - Please Check our Reviews!

service department

by from Rickledge Fl. |

went in because of a recall. Decided to get a couple other thing done while I was there. I normally go to my mechanic who I trust very much. so I get the "phone call" telling me that they found a problem with my shocks which are leaking really bad should be replaced.back shocks 542. front shocks 515.thats over a 1000.00. Thank God Im not the stupid female they thought i was. so I declined and took it to my mechanic, who looked at them and said there wasnt anything wrong with them. I called Bob Steele back and told them and they said they would let the service manager know. thought someone would call back about this. But obviously this is the standard practice

Very Happy!

by from Cocoa, FL |

Danielle was awesome! She was very friendly and professional and helped us out at every turn. She really made the experience an exceptional one and we really appreciate that!

Need to answer the phone

by from Cocoa,Florida |

No problems except could not get any one on the phone to make an appoiment had to use the web site.

Bob Steele Chevrolet responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Hi William, thank you for the reply and input. So sorry about not being available to answer your call promptly, no excuse for that. Our Service business has increased significantly quite quickly. We have implemented several new processes to get to our clients timely and have hired new staff to be directly responsible for answering inbound service calls. Our website, www.bobsteelechevy.com is a great and convenient alternate to receive updates and information. Thank you again and look forward to seeing you again soon...Rich Mehalick, Internet Manager

Great service, professional staff.

by from Cocoa, Fl |

Needed a tail light for an older car. found that the entire assembly was bad and had to be replaced. A safety issue avoided. Thanks

great experience

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Bryan, the salesman, was wonderful to work with. He wasn't pushy and he took his time with me. He answered all of my questions and was very friendly.

Great service, pleasant people,clean surroundings

by from Cocoa, Fl |

I was so pleased to hear about the new policy on free oil changes and tire rotation. In a world where people are always demanding more, I was SO impressed with a business that is demanding less. Thank you so much!

clean, and good service

by from cocoa, fl. |

the green slim is a water-soluble product your service people and tech's need to know this. it states it on the product as well as my self. but there are other product that will ruin tire. thank you thank for your help

Truly Outstanding Dealership

by from Cocoa, FL |

Well I bought the 99 Corvette last week - AS IS. The fuel gauge was inoperative and cost $1134.00 to fix. But between Kristina (helping me cancel the Simoniz treatment to help pay for this repair) and Ron is service being so understanding of the situation, I left satisfied. Thanks to both of them. I really wanted a newer Corvette and will be back!!!

Outstanding Service

by from Cocoa FL |

Took my daughters car in for safety repairs, my service adviser took care of the issues with speed and accuracy. After the repairs were finished everything was Wesley had told me a couple days before. All in all a great experience and will keep taking our Chevy's to Bob Steele and thanks for keeping my daughter safe on the road.

Great service, Wonderful customer lounge

by from Cocoa, FL |

I love that Bob Steele Chevrolet has honored the maintenance on the vehicles for the lifetime of owning the car. I can't wait to purchase my next one in a year!