Bob Steele Chevrolet

2800 West King St, Cocoa, FL 32926

New 855-780-3014 New855-780-3014
Used 855-867-5970 Used855-867-5970
Service 855-764-4423 Service 855-764-4423

See Additional Photos and Information at www.bobsteelechevy.com - Please Check our Reviews!

No call backs

by from Ocala. Fl |

I read the reviews and I was very excited to see how everyone was so satisfied with Bob Steele chevy.. I will NEVER know... I was in contact with internet sales for a few days, Living a 100 miles away my husband and I made plans to see a 2013 Traverse.. The big problem was where the vehicle was. 1st it was in Cocoa, then in Melbourne.. So when I texted to see if it could be in Cocoa, being that it was closer to our daughter who lives in Orlando, I was texted back that it would be in Cocoa on Sunday.. when we got to our daughters apt. I made the call to make sure it was there, since it was going to be an hour drive from her place, No one was sure where it was.. 1st I was told no it was in Melbourne, I said I have a text that says its in Cocoa..He said to give him 5-7 minutes, and he would call me back..I never got a call back,, so I called again, and got someone different, who said he would give the message to the previous salesman,, but, still never got a call back, so after 30 minutes I called again, and said, I just wanted to know if the car was in Cocoa, but Now I'm no longer interested,,,Maybe it was because I wasn't local,,, but very disappointed...

Great service, pleasant atmosphere

by from Cocoa, Florida |

I purchased my last car 13 years ago. The process at Bob Steele Chevrolet was easy & as quick as one could expect.

Oil Change

by from Cocoa,FL |

Just had oil change. Could've told me more about needing 100k service next oil change and gave me more info about it

Great Service Team, professional and courteous

by from Cocoa, Florida |

+Our Corvette required a new window motor and service. Upon putting the vehicle on the rack, the Harmonic Balancer was reported as being cracked and needed replacement. When we went to pick the vehicle up after Christmas, we found all the required work and service were performed in an excellent manner; our vehicle was washed and spotless. Further, we were very happy to find that all the required repairs were covered by our extended warranty. That was even a greated Christmas present. The Bob Steele Service team especially Lee and Ron are always extremely helpful, professional and courteous.

On line service scheduler

by from Cocoa Fl |

first time to us the on line scheduler, and worked well. Service was as expected and in a timely manner. Vehicle was clean and alignment on my initial road was true and accurate.

great service

by from cocoa Fl |

it was a good visit it was quick and my care was serviced they way it should be and the service department is very friendly

It Doesn't Get Any Better

by from Titusville, Fl |

Mike?s hand signals guided me into the Service Department Bay, and his kindness, quickness, and professionalism assured me that I was in good hands! Without a doubt, my experience with Mike and William (Service Dept.) and Nicole (Parts Dept.) made this GM Chevrolet Truck owner want to tell you (Bob Steele Chevrolet and the public) that it does not get any better! Sam Johnson (Sales) takes care of buyers forever; Nicole (Parts) finds what you need at the best price and on a date that works within your calendar; and Mike and William (Service) get you off to a great start as they give you a preview of how Bob Steele Chevrolet deals with their customers. They balance their personable style with knowledge and professionalism! It does not get any better than Bob Steele Chevrolet, Cocoa, Florida!!

Great Dealership

by from Cocoa FL |

The sales staff and management were very helpful, patient and very good. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family and buy other vehicles from Bob Steele Chevrolet! Thank you for such an awesome experience!!

Great Dealership

by from Cocoa, FLORIDA |

Our service advisor, Wes Lyons, always does an exceptional job of taking care of our car. He keeps us well-informed of the progress of the service and insures that we are satisfied with the results. He is excellent at his job.

Great service, great staff, great dealership.

by from Sebastian, FL |

I made an appointment for 9am and arrived at the dealership 15 minutes early. My vehicle was quickly processed and before I knew it, the service was completed. The staff is friendly and the pancakes are great!