Toyota of Melbourne

24 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

New 877-517-6411
Used 888-807-2884
Service 888-880-3413

Toyota of Melbourne.......Working Hard to Earn Your Business!!

Love my Prius and Roger Thompson

by from Melbourne, FL |

I have purchased quite a few vehicles both personal and my business, and have never had such a pleasant experience at a dealership before. Roger's was very informative and efficient. I went in received a great deal on my Prius and I was out in not time. Thanks Toyota of Melbourne

Review of service at Toyota of Melbourne

by from Melbourne, FL |

The back door of my 2006 Rav 4 had been rattling for quite some time. When I took it in for recall service, I asked about the rattling. John Newbold, the Service Director, helped figure out the problem and solved it for me. His cheerful manner, and willingness to keep working on the problem really impressed me.

Friendly, helpful customer service

by from Melbourne, FL |

I was looking for a used car on Truecar.com and indicated that I was interested in a particular vehicle which was located at Toyota of Melbourne. I filled out the information and was contacted in a very timely manner by one of their Sales Consultants, Seymour Tarfdiff. After he contacted me, I went in for a test drive. Since it was early in my search process, I left with very little pressure (which I appreciated), and then returned a few days later to make the purchase. Seymour was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the process. When I had to bring the car back a couple of days later because of a noise (which turned out to be as simple as balancing the tires - the weights were a little off), Seymour went above and beyond to accommodate me and get the necessary repair taken care of. My car is running beautifully and I couldn't be more pleased with Toyota of Melbourne and Seymour Tardiff. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

May 12, 2014

Sweetlo, I just wanted to thank you for both the compliment and your business. Seymour is a great asset to our company. Jason Schwadel Sales Manager

Julio is an awesome sales associate!

by from Melbourne, FL |

I purchased my car at Toyota of Melbourne a few weeks ago and was extremely satisfied with the service I received. It can be stressful making a big purchase but I felt ar ease with the information and all of the help I had from Julio. He continuously followed up with me which I appreciated so much. There was no pressure, no hassle. It was easy going and overall great experience. Gina was also there to answer questions and assist with what I needed. She is wonderful. Furthermore, even the service department is great!

May 12, 2014

Christine, Thank you for your business. We truly appreciate it. Jason Schwadel Sales Manager

number one choice

by from West Melbourne FL |

When it was time for a new vehicle we went right back to Julio. He sincerely wants to be sure that that you are happy with the vehicle that you are buying and the process. So happy that day that my dad bought a car from him also

May 12, 2014

Leah, Julio has quite a few customers who come back to him because they know they will be treated with respect. Thank you for your business. Jason Schwadel Sales Manager

Seymour Tardiff sales man

by from Melboune FL |

Pleasent and personable not to mention very knoledgable

awesome!

by from melbourne florida |

Bought a camry not too long ago from Julio Compte and it was awesome. Stress-free and actually enjoyable experience. been to many dealers but none took care of me like Julio did. I would recommend toyota of melbourne to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable car.

Easy to do business with Julio Compte.

by from Melbourne, Fl. |

Bought my Corolla from Julio last week, he helped me in every step of the sale making sure that I understood all the controls and bluetooth options on my Corolla. Will recomend to family and friends.

2014 Camry, excelent service.

by from Cocoa Beach. |

I've bought 3 cars from Julio Compte. He has been the best salesperson I ever had. He follows up with us for service and to make sure we are happy with our Camry.

Julio is a Great salesperson!

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Thank you Julio for making the sales process quick and easy!

Bought my Prius from Julio Compte

by from Miami, Fl |

I recently purchased my 2014 Prius from Julio Compte. Great service, great dealership, easy to do business. thank you.