Kelly Ford

(4.2) 5.0 27 Reviews

776 Magnolia Ave, Melbourne, FL 32935

Fair and Honest

by from Melbourne,Florida |

We spent way to much time shopping around just to return to the internet department and purchasing. They were up front and honest with pricing, we look forward to our next purchase. p.s. They had the vehicles they said they did at the advertised price quoted.

Bought the Mustang

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

Very satisfying experience. Salesman Joshua Leggee very helpful!

Kelly Ford Rocks!

by from Port St John, FL |

I just bought a 2015 Ford Fusion from this dealership and I was treated the way a customer should be treated - fairly and with the respect a customer deserves. The salesman helped me throughout the process and was joined by a team of people there that each assisted me in understanding everything about my purchase. There were no surprises and I didn't leave the dealership feeling as if they didn't explain everything I needed to know. The reason I intend to do all my vehicle shopping and service there from now on is because of the way the employees at this dealership treated me. I do not have this sense of loyalty for many dealerships - believe me! But Kelly Ford is a company that I would highly recommend without any reservations.

What I found at Kelly Ford on line.

by from Melbourne, FL. |

The salesman was great, he found what I was looking for on line in the lot at Kelly Ford. I was sold on what I found and I am vary happen with the new car. Thanks Kelly Ford.

Great Service & value for the money~!

by from Melbourne, FL |

Very thorough and completely honest. I checked in at the drive and was greeted immediately. Waiting room is updated from my last visit and very nice and comfortable.

Buyer Beware

by from Melbourne FL |

We bought a 2012 Ford Focus in 2013. Not only did it not have a spare key, it didn't have an owner's manual. It took 2 weeks to get a spare key (because I kept calling them) & supposedly they ordered an owner's manual. They were supposed to call me but I ended up calling them 3 times. I never got one. We've had 3 batteries for this car (all provided by Kelly Ford & installed by them). The last battery lasted less than a year. They claimed it was defective & not only charged me FULL price for a new battery, they also charged me for the labor (total: $147!!!) This is the worse dealership I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Watch your back on this dealership. As one reviewer said, it's your stereotyped car dealer (after hooking you, it's your problem now mentality).

Never Responded to my inquiry

by from Floirida |

Typical Car dealership in Florida, HORRIBLE! Never attempted to call or e-mail me.

Kelly Ford Service is Super!!

by from Melbourne,FL |

What a wonderful service dept! Very friendly, open, welcoming...all newly remodeled with Wi-Fi, cable TV, coffee/water bar, and cozy atmosphere...all while waiting for service. Shuttle service, if you don't want to wait. Call for an appointment and see what I found...a gem in Melbourne

Truck Buying

by from Northville,ny |

This buying experience was the best I ever had at a car dealer. Having just moved into the area I had no contacts or knowledge of any local dealers. Liking and wanting to buy a Ford I chose Kelly Ford because they were the only one who posted prices on the internet. That made me wary of the other dealers so I decided to give Kelly FORD a try. I am so glad I did. Mike Floyd spent 7 hours with us over 2 days. He was positive and up beat throughout the process. When Charlie the Sales Manager was brought into the process, he spent a lot of time going over our package at his desk. When he and Mike sat down with us I was dumb founded that Charlie hit our number without dickering. He then helped me with some odds and ends we decided to buy. Sandy from finance helped with the closing and paper work and she was professional, helpful and a lot of fun. Everyone at Kelly was professional and helpful. I enjoyed the face to face contact with everyone there and HIGHLY recommend giving them a chance if you want a new ford. Thank You MIKE, Charlie, AND Sandy !!

They told me "they weren't Ford"

by from Melbourne, Fl |

I took my F-150 into Kelly Ford for a spark plug change & they charged me $740.56 for 8 plugs! It seems the plugs were some new two piece 100K mile plug. If you wait that long the plug breaks into 2 pieces & they have to use a special tool to remove them - if you have to build a "special tool" then you are admitting there is a problem. 6 of my plugs broke & had to be "Extracted". Kelly Ford calls this normal service. Ford says they made the tool so the dealerships don't have to charge extra BUT the can't make them do that - SO, Kelly charges $50 each time they break your plug? Nobody at Kelly or Ford thinks this is an outrageous charge - check on line & see the lawsuits & horror stories about these plugs. Other mechanics won't touch them!