Boniface-Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.7) 5.0 90 Reviews

1775 E Merritt Island Cswy, Merritt Island, FL 32952

Bobby is the best!

by from Sorrento Floida |

Bobby was awesome to work with. He was patient with my husband and i as we were finding the right vehicle for our family. When we showed up all the paperwork was ready to go.

Boniface-Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 14, 2013

Hi Kelli and Eddie...thank you for the comments...Boniface Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM always moves at the pace our clients need...some are ready to move quick and need a new vehicle today - some are just starting to research - either way - we are here to help. Thank you very much for your past business - we really appreciate it. Rich Mehalick, Business Development Director, Boniface Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Customer

by from Merritt Island, Fl |

The young man that filled out my repair papers was EXCELLENT I had a recall on my jeep and they did the repair real fast.

Repair for taillight sensor

by from Cape Canaverall, florida |

A sensor on the dash was coming on telling my left rear taillight was out. It was coming on constantly every time I put the brake on and then took my foot off. The first time I took it in they checked out the car and said they could not find anything wrong. The sensor stopped coming on for about a month and then started again approx. a week ago so I can in to have it looked at again. This time they did find a problem and said they needed to order a part and I am waiting for that to come in so I can go back to have it fixed. It seems though that whenever there is a problem they always need to order the part and I have to make a return visit. The check in rep Ross is always friendly and helpful.

Service Review

by from Melbourne FL |

Always had great service every time I had been there.

2016 Jeep Cherokee Sport

by from Melbourne, Florida |

I Would Like To Thank Anthony Wagner Very Help Full And Brian Ward From Finance It Was great Doing Business With Your Staff. Thank You Again, Paul Taub

2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary purchase

by from Merritt Island, Florida |

We recently purchased a 2016 75th Anniversary Edition Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara from Boniface-Hiers Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales person David Hughes was very professional and helpful. He was very knowledgeable of Jeep Wranglers and provided us with valuable information throughout the purchase process. David was low key and we never felt pressured or rushed at anytime. Mark Steve the Sales Manager reached out to us after our initial visit and put together the deal that brought us back to Boniface-Hiers to purchase our Jeep. The deal we agreed upon via email and phone was exactly what we received when we returned to finalize the purchase. The Finance manager Brian Bartalot got us a better rate on our purchase than what we had in hand. Brian was pleasant, efficient and most importantly had us out of his office quickly. Our purchase experience was great and we will definitely shop here in the future.

Recent Service to my 2013 Dodge Avenger

by from Cocoa, FL |

I have purchased several cars from this dealership over the years and take it in to their Excellent Service Department for regular scheduled maintenance. Keep up the good work and continued success!

love my new car and Hassel free purchase

by from merritt Island Fl |

I hate car dealerships and the entire experience until I had this one. It was the most pleasurable experience and was so fast and everyone was friendly. David Hughes is the best salesman. He is so patient and listes to what you want and then finds it. The finance manager was so well organized and was super quick. He was very knoledgeable of what we could afford and he did not pressure us into anything but he did explain what he thought was stuff that was needed. I just loved our new car experience. Great job to all.

The purchase of my new Ram truck

by from Satellite Beach, Florida |

My experience with Boniface Hiers Dodge from ordering my truck to the delivery was a good experience. The salesman was courteous and I would happily deal with him again.

Don Brisebois first time with dealer

by from Cocoa, Florida |

Courtesy and professionalism is how all involved treated me. First time getting work done at the dealership but not the last. Thanks!