Boniface-Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1775 E Merritt Island Cswy, Merritt Island, FL 32952

boniface heirs merritt island fla

by from rockledge fl32955 |

employee attitudes toward customers especially when they have mades a mistake no one is perfect that is why they put erasers on pencils. kindness and a smile goes a long way!!!!

2012 Challenger 32,000 mile service

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

A little bit expensive for filter and differential fluid. Understandable but being a mechanic , I could do it cheaper. I do want to keep the warrenty intact.

survey

by from Grant, Florida |

Boniface/Heirs is always on top of any service that is due to our vehicles and sends us reminders of what is due and the service that is needed and/or required. We feel very confident with the service we receive. They are also do not pressure us into anything we do not want, they do tell us if they find a problem and show us exactly what the problem is and what it will take to fix it and the cost up front, if they run into another unforeseen problem they immediately tell us, so that it is not a surprise at the end of the service trip. We also like the way they handle selling new or used cars. They don't bombard you with 2 or more salesmen trying to sell you a vehicle, like some dealers are prone to doing now days. Thanks

car owner

by from Cocoa, Florida |

Communication between departments was poor and I was told I could get right in drove over and was advised only one man in service today minimum two hour wait. Situation was fixed by using a different department to do the work and service went out of their way to solve the problem to my satisfaction and did.

OWNER

by from Cocoa Beach |

THE GENTLEMAN WHO WAS THE COURTESY DRIVER THAT DROVE ME HOME AND PICKED ME UP WAS EXTREMELY NICE AND POLITE. HE SAID IT WAS HIS FIRST DAY TO WORK HERE. HE WAS REALLY THE ONLY PERSON I HAD MORE THAN A COUPLE OF MINUTES CONTACT WITH. (THE GENTLEMAN WHO TOOK MY KEYS AND THE LADY THAT WORKS IN THE CASH OFFICE.) BOTH OF WHO WERE POLITE AND EFFICIENT. I CHOSE TO PURCHASE MY 2013 CHRYSLER FROM THIS DEALERSHIP MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THEIR LOCATION (LESS THAN 4 MILES FROM MY HOME). AND THEY ALSO HAPPENED TO HAVE A COLOR I LIKED IN STOCK AND AT AN ADVERTISED PRICE WITHIN MY BUDGET, THE SALESMAN NEVER HAD AN EASIER CUSTOMER, I POINTED TO THIS CAR AND HE OFFERED TO GET IT OUT OF THE LINE SO I COULD DRIVE IT. I TOLD HIM NOT RIGHT NOW , THAT I WOULD BE BACK TOMORROW. YOU KNOW THE SALESMAN'S "OLE BEBACK CLUB". I WAS TIRED HAVING BEEN TO TWO OTHER CAR LOTS. ONE OF WHICH HAD WALKED ME OVER GOD'S HALF ACRE LOOKING FOR A CAR I HAD CALLED ABOUT AND THE OTHER DEALER WHERE I LIKED THE CAR , BUT THE DEALERSHIP WAS MOVING MILES FARTHER FROM MY HOME AND THAT WAS A TURN OFF FOR ME, EVEN THOUGH I HAD HAD VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM MY 2001 ELANTRA FOR 12 YEARS. I CAN ONLY HOPE THIS 200 CHRYSLER GIVES ME THE SAME SERVICE. SO FAR I LOVE THE CAR AND THE WAY IT DRIVES.

D. Younger

by from Merritt Island FL |

I brought my 2014 Cherokee in for my free oil change. All of the service people I spoke with were friendly. The work was completed and I was satisfied with the service I received.

Awesome personal service!

by from Cocoa FL |

Craig always provides such personalized service. His follow up and on time delivery make me keep coming back!

Pleasant experience.

by from Merritt Island Florida |

Very professional and courteous. I will gladly recommend to my friends.

New Jeep

by from Cocoa Florida |

I would highly recommend Boniface to anyone, they made you feel right at home and like a valued customer. A friendly staff with vast knowledge on the vehicles they're selling

Regular Periodic Maintenance

by from Cape Canaveral, Florida |

I brought my RAM 1500 pickup for it's regular maintenance. It was done quickly and I spent less than 30 minutes waiting...