Space Coast Honda

Service 877-277-4064

Customer for Life

Buying a new car

by from Melbourne, Fl |

I just purchased new Honda civic XE from salesman James Childers , and it was a very easy and friendly transaction.I was treated with the utmost respect with no added stress which made the sale very enjoyable. It also made me a "Space Coast Customer for Life".

GREAT sales experience on used car purchase

by from Dade City, FL |

I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership on Oct 27, 2014. My initial contact was via the internet with Nick, the sales person contacting me back. He diligently took down all my information about my trade and the vehicle I was interested in. We negotiated for 2 days and put the deal together. The GM, Phil even got involved. Upon my arrival to sign the paperwork and pick up the car, I was very pleased with how my sale was handled. Everyone from Nick to Phil to Chad the Finance Manager were very professional. I would not hesitate again to make the 2 hour drive from Dade City to purchase another vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership and their staff. You will be pleasantly suprised. John in Dade City, FL

November 4, 2014

Hello John, We are pleased to hear your experience here at Space Coast Honda was nothing but fantastic. We are glad you are now a "Customer for Life" and if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Awful sales tactics not trustworthy

by from Florida |

Saw they had a car for sale online with no price so I called and spoke with salesman Mike and he couldn't give me the price over the phone and I had to go to the dealership which is 40 miles away just to get a price that to me is so unprofessional and absolute turn off.

misleading advertisement

by from cocoa |

i had space coast honda $9.99 newspaper coupon and i called service department and i was told i had to pay for oil filter separately, WHAT KIND OF OIL CHANGE IS IT? they are misleading customer, IT STINKS!! I will not consider doing future business with them and i do not recommend them to anybody :((

Very Professional/Positive experience

by from Melbourne Beach, Fl |

Positive Experience. Jake Kelly stuck to what he knew best---sales and Jason did what he does best?negotiate. Both were very knowledgeable and professional in their approach. There was none of the sales guy taking your offer to some unknown manager in the back room and then trying to beat you down. At Space coast you dealt with the decision maker. He is trying to make a profit and you are trying to get them to give you the vehicle. If you have done your homework and know what you want this is a very fair and effective way to purchase a car. I purchased a 2014 Odyssey and do not feel that I left a lot of money on the table. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend Space Coast to a friend.

December 20, 2014

Hello Nole1, We are pleased to hear your experience here at Space Coast Honda was positive. We are glad you are now a "Customer for Life" and if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Not a good experience.

by from Merritt Island |

Here are my comments: 1. The oil change coupon had very small (fine) print saying "filter extra". If you are gonna advertise, just dont put OIL CHANGE $9.99 and in print 1/3 of that size you say the filter is extra. Who in this world changes oil and not the filter?? That is stupid! Price ended up being $21. Double the advertised price. 2. It took them an hour to change my oil. I could have gone to one of those small places and been on my way in 20 minutes! 3. I didn't notice but the next day my wife noticed oil marks on three different areas inside the car.I was waiting for them to send me an email for my opinion on the visit - I'm still waiting. 4. To wrap it up: I was duped by the ad. I took 2-3 times as long to get an oil change. The maint guy had the stones to say "some people don't change the filter" and they left oil residue INSIDE my wifes car!!

Happy Happy!

by from Viera, FL |

Just bought a new 2014 CRV EXL, the experience was seamless. Jacob Kelley was my sales rep and had worked with me online for sometime. When I was ready I got the car I wanted, a fair trade in value and great financing! I'm so happy!

December 20, 2014

Hello Lydia, We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Space Coast Honda and we want to thank you for leaving us a great review. When it comes time to service your new 2014 CR-V don't forget to check out our website for the most current service and parts specials to help save money.

Buying a new car

by from Melbourne, Florida |

I received excellent service while looking for a new Honda Civic at Space Coast Honda. No pressure and great prices.

December 20, 2014

Hello Bill, We are happy to hear your experience with Space Coast Honda was excellent. If you need any assistance with your vehicle do not hesitate to call us. When it is time to service your Civic check out our website for the current service and parts specials.

New Car

by from Melbourne, FL |

I took my car in for an oil change and started looking around to kill time. I ended up seeing a car I really liked and went forward to test drive it. Not really sold on buying it since I had a paid off Honda, I made some pretty low ball estimates for payment. They ended up meeting what I wanted and I ended up driving home with it. I love my new car. This is the second car I've bought at Space Coast and I would buy again.

December 20, 2014

Hello FLHondaLover, At Space Coast Honda it is our priority to make our customers, "Customers for Life". We hope that we have exceeded your expectations and when it comes time to service your new Honda check out our website for the latest service specials to keep your Honda in top running condition.

Great place to shop

by from Rockledge Fl |

Well trained staff that go into detail about the cars

look for Darren!!

by from cocoa fl |

see darren or jason!... they worked hard to get us just what we wanted..... walking away with a new car!