Space Coast Honda

Service 877-277-4064

Customer for Life

Buying a new car

by from Melbourne, Fl |

I just purchased new Honda civic XE from salesman James Childers , and it was a very easy and friendly transaction.I was treated with the utmost respect with no added stress which made the sale very enjoyable. It also made me a "Space Coast Customer for Life".

Great experience and salesperson!!

by from Viera, FL |

I had a wonderful experience at Space Coast Honda! I was looking to get out of my minivan and into an SUV for a reasonable price. My salesperson, Jason Chase, worked hard for me to get what I wanted in the car and make sure I was happy! I love my 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L with Navigation! I would recommend Space Coast Honda for all your auto needs and Jason Chase was a FANTASTIC salesperson!!

great customer service, fast and friendly!!!!

by from cocoa Florida |

I went to space coast Honda with a 2010 trade in and was worried about the fact I owed more on my car loan than my car was worth, my loan was paid off on my old vehicle and I left the car lot with a brand new 2014 Honda Civic with only 7 miles on it!!!!! Thanks space coast Honda and the salesmen that made my buying experience hassle free as well as going above and beyond to satisfy me with my purchase!!!!

I would lease from them again...

by from Rockledge, FL |

My wife and I went to Space Coast Honda to test drive the Civic and Accord and compare them against the Corolla/Camry and Focus/Fusion. First, my wife and I loved the Civic, so we'd definitely recommend the Civic if you're looking for a compact car. Second, our salesman (Justin H.) was very professional, courteous, and attentive. He didn't attempt to pressure us into one vehicle or the other, and he listened when we explained where we were in the car buying process and what we were looking for in a vehicle. After a couple of weeks we went back and let him know we'd like to lease a Civic and trade-in our previous vehicle. I won't go in-depth with the financials, but we let them know what sort of deal we were looking for and Justin and his Sales Manager (Doug F.) worked to help meet us with a very reasonable offer. There wasn't any pressure with the negotiating, and they didn't attempt to sneak any extra costs in (as far as I can tell). If you're looking for a reasonable, no-pressure sales/leasing experience, I'd recommend Justin and Space Coast Honda. He and his team are professional and will get you in a solid Honda vehicle that I'm sure you'll love! Oh, and the Civic is awesome! We went with the 2014 Civic EX and we love it!

Honda Civic LX

by from Cape Canaveral,Fl |

I have been a Hyundia person for about 10 years now. I test drove the Civic and the Elantra and needless to say I liked the look, feel and especially the ride of the Civic vs. the Elantra. We bought a Civic 2 weeks ago for my daughter and now I bought myself a new car! I love it.

Space Coast Honda makes it happen!

by from Melbourne FL |

I have purchased or leased automobiles for a great many years and I found Space Coast Honda to be among the very best. They work very had to make a deal without excess pressure.

Space Coast Honda best dealership.

by from Cocoa, Fl |

We just bought a Cr-v by trading in a Ford Focus. Honda vehicle and sales team the best ever. Go see them they will offer the best deal in town.

Car Buying Made Easy!

by from Titusville, FL |

Just picked out our eighth Honda from Bob Miller, the greatest salesman ever at Space Coast Honda. Bob always makes the paperwork a breeze with the help of Jake from State Farm! Thanks so much for all of your patience, Bob. You are the greatest!

Vincent M. Honda Pilot touring 4wd

by from Rockledge Fl. |

Great experience best dealership so far. Nick LaSpina is the salesman to see. Very comfortable experience. Would purchase from them again.

Honda Pilot Touring 4wd Purchase

by from Rockledge Fl. |

Great dealership would purchase again. Look for Salesman Nick LaSpina, he will take care of you.

LEASED A 2014 CIVIC EX COUPE

by from New Smyrna, FL |

Before I leased my 2014 Civic EX, I did some research by visiting several car dealers. I liked a lot of things about Space Coast Honda, and that's why I travelled over fifty miles from my home to get my Civic there. First, Will Laurent, who was my sales rep at Space Coast Honda, is a highly knowledgeable and experienced pro. Will did a great job answering all my questions (there were a lot of them), and explaining the impressive technology of the 2014 Civic EX. Will also spent a lot of time with me explaining leasing, and I decided to lease my Civic EX as a result. Second, there were a lot of different 2014 Civic EX's to choose from on Space Coast Honda's lot?.more than the other dealers I visited. Third, unlike some car dealers I visited, Space Coast Honda did not overload most of their vehicles with expensive dealer-installed accessories (such as window etching, window tinting, door guards, paint protection, mud guards, etc., etc., etc.) Also, Space Coast Honda?s dealer fee was less than the other dealers I visited. Johnny Harmon handled the financial transaction for my Civic, and he too is a seasoned pro who was very helpful to me. Finally, I was never pressured to buy, and everyone I dealt with was professional, friendly and courteous. My wife and I absolutely love our beautiful 2014 Civic EX Coupe, and we highly recommend Space Coast Honda, Will Laurent and Johnny Harmon.