Space Coast Honda

Service 877-277-4064

Customer for Life

Buying a new car

by from Melbourne, Fl |

I just purchased new Honda civic XE from salesman James Childers , and it was a very easy and friendly transaction.I was treated with the utmost respect with no added stress which made the sale very enjoyable. It also made me a "Space Coast Customer for Life".

Bought A Used CRV from them!!!

by from Cocoa, Florida |

Just got back from buying a 2004 CRV from these guys and it was a great experience. I hate dealing with car salesmen normally, but this was very smooth. Will in Internet sales treated us very well and we are extremely happy.

March 25, 2015

Ellenerah, Congratulations on your new purchase. We are here to assist you in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to call or visit if you have any questions or concerns. Kind Regards, Jason

Great Service Department!

by from cocoa, fl |

Had my oil changed and they washed my car!! Super nice people.

March 25, 2015

Jennifer, Thank you for the review. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Next time your ready to bring your vehicle in for service visit our website to see if we are running any specials. Kind Regards, Jason

Please do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

by from Coco, Fl |

We are writing this to you not to receive anything extra, but rather to ensure you know how your staff (a few in particular) treated us during our car buying experience. We went to your dealership on the 26th of Jan to look at a certified pre-own 2012 Crosstour, where we came across Steve Ledesma. We in turned purchase the vehicle with the indent a few cosmetic issues corrected. We delayed delivery of said vehicle until Friday the 30th of Jan so that the issues which Steve promised us he could fix, may be resolved. Upon arriving to take delivery of the vehicle, only two of the agreed upon issued were corrected, and new damage (a gash) that was on the vehicle that was not there before purchase. When Steve was ask what had happen, he replied ?let me get my manager?. This is where we met Doug. We reviewed with Doug all the issues agreed upon with Steven, and he apologized for everything NOT being completed, and told us his body repair guy was out of town for a couple of weeks. He tried to convince us that ?all dark color cars have swirls in their paint jobs? which incredibly insulting and a complete lie. Which we proved by comparing another dark color car in delivery area to the Crosstour. However, we took delivery of the vehicle and Doug ensured us that he would contact us in the next week or so to schedule the agreed upon issues. Doug never contacted us, so we reached out to him via phone and via email which was provided by Jason Chase and confirmed by Marissa (dfinwall@spacecoasthonda.com). Doug did not respond to the email, although the second phone call we placed, Doug did answer and told us his repair man would be out for 5 weeks which was on the 9th of Feb. And this nightmare continues. Do yourself the favor and do not go here.

Another great experience

by from Rockledge. FL |

This is my 9th vehicle I have bought from Space Coast Honda. They are the best!!! Bobby Miller has been my sales person since day 1 and my husband and I can't thank him enough for finding our Ford F150. I would like to thank Dustin for his hard work and Johnny in the business office too. Always ask for Bobby when you go there, he will treat you great!!!

February 5, 2015

Dear Sue, We are please to hear that you have recently purchased your 9th vehicle from us. You are truly a "Customer for Life" and if there is ever any thing we can do for you please do not hesitate to call, email or visit us in person. Kind Regards, Space Coast Honda

GREAT sales experience on used car purchase

by from Dade City, FL |

I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership on Oct 27, 2014. My initial contact was via the internet with Nick, the sales person contacting me back. He diligently took down all my information about my trade and the vehicle I was interested in. We negotiated for 2 days and put the deal together. The GM, Phil even got involved. Upon my arrival to sign the paperwork and pick up the car, I was very pleased with how my sale was handled. Everyone from Nick to Phil to Chad the Finance Manager were very professional. I would not hesitate again to make the 2 hour drive from Dade City to purchase another vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership and their staff. You will be pleasantly suprised. John in Dade City, FL

November 4, 2014

Hello John, We are pleased to hear your experience here at Space Coast Honda was nothing but fantastic. We are glad you are now a "Customer for Life" and if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Awful sales tactics not trustworthy

by from Florida |

Saw they had a car for sale online with no price so I called and spoke with salesman Mike and he couldn't give me the price over the phone and I had to go to the dealership which is 40 miles away just to get a price that to me is so unprofessional and absolute turn off.

misleading advertisement

by from cocoa |

i had space coast honda $9.99 newspaper coupon and i called service department and i was told i had to pay for oil filter separately, WHAT KIND OF OIL CHANGE IS IT? they are misleading customer, IT STINKS!! I will not consider doing future business with them and i do not recommend them to anybody :((

March 25, 2015

Adam, I apologize for the communications for the Oil Change Coupon. It is feedback like yours that helps us serve valued customers like yourself better. Since this review we have changed our advertisement in the paper to better reflect the service we are providing. It was not our intent to mislead you or anyone else. Thank you for taking the time to give us the review so we know how we can better serve our customers. Kind Regards, Space Coast Honda

Very Professional/Positive experience

by from Melbourne Beach, Fl |

Positive Experience. Jake Kelly stuck to what he knew best---sales and Jason did what he does best?negotiate. Both were very knowledgeable and professional in their approach. There was none of the sales guy taking your offer to some unknown manager in the back room and then trying to beat you down. At Space coast you dealt with the decision maker. He is trying to make a profit and you are trying to get them to give you the vehicle. If you have done your homework and know what you want this is a very fair and effective way to purchase a car. I purchased a 2014 Odyssey and do not feel that I left a lot of money on the table. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend Space Coast to a friend.

December 20, 2014

Hello Nole1, We are pleased to hear your experience here at Space Coast Honda was positive. We are glad you are now a "Customer for Life" and if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Not a good experience.

by from Merritt Island |

Here are my comments: 1. The oil change coupon had very small (fine) print saying "filter extra". If you are gonna advertise, just dont put OIL CHANGE $9.99 and in print 1/3 of that size you say the filter is extra. Who in this world changes oil and not the filter?? That is stupid! Price ended up being $21. Double the advertised price. 2. It took them an hour to change my oil. I could have gone to one of those small places and been on my way in 20 minutes! 3. I didn't notice but the next day my wife noticed oil marks on three different areas inside the car.I was waiting for them to send me an email for my opinion on the visit - I'm still waiting. 4. To wrap it up: I was duped by the ad. I took 2-3 times as long to get an oil change. The maint guy had the stones to say "some people don't change the filter" and they left oil residue INSIDE my wifes car!!

Happy Happy!

by from Viera, FL |

Just bought a new 2014 CRV EXL, the experience was seamless. Jacob Kelley was my sales rep and had worked with me online for sometime. When I was ready I got the car I wanted, a fair trade in value and great financing! I'm so happy!

December 20, 2014

Hello Lydia, We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Space Coast Honda and we want to thank you for leaving us a great review. When it comes time to service your new 2014 CR-V don't forget to check out our website for the most current service and parts specials to help save money.