Mike Erdman Toyota

1545 E Merritt Island Cswy, Merritt Island, FL 32952

New 888-290-3989
Used 866-566-1059
Service 877-807-3032

Mike Erdman is Toyota...Everyday!

Prius Driver

by from Cocoa Beach, Fl |

Mike Erdmans web-site (mikeerdmantoyota.com) states cost of service for: oil change and filter change (synthetic or regular), tire rotation, alignment, battery installed and fuel injection cleaning.Final charges for these services are approximately 15% over stated price. They also state that you don't need a coupon because you really want the best prices and that is what you get at Mike Erdman Toyota (Merrit Island). Disclaimer:small print states Mon -Fri after 3pm, plus tax, shop supplies, and disposal fees , install price will vary by vehicle, synthetic oil extra. The true price does not come close to the advertised price so you may want to schedule your maintenance somewhere else. I will!

Cynthia from Melbourne

by from West Melbourne, FL |

I dealt with Jimmy, Garrick, and Jose and I have to say this was the best experience buying a car that my husband and I have ever had! Right from the first contact, everyone went out of their way to get us what we wanted from features to price. At the dealership I jokingly complained that my husband got coffee but there was no tea available - Jimmy Christian went and tracked down a tea bag for me and apologized because he didn't have a selection of teas. We contacted 2 other Toyota dealerships in the area and they were so off putting that we were almost ready to give up on Toyota. The staff at Mike Erdman has turned me and my husband into loyal customers.

Moses Langston

by from Ocala fl |

Gary Hope, was great! Iam a trucker.Wanted to purchase a Camry for my wife but I was out ok of state.Gave Gary a call and he made it happen! My wife is very very pleased with the car.Gary you the man!!!

Great Experience. Jim Mattingly was fantastic.

by from New Orleans, LA |

I purchased the car site unseen from the internet. The car was exactly as it was represented. Jim Mattingly was very attentive and made sure all of my questions were answered and made the process very easy. Jim met me at the airport and really went out of his way to make sure that I was happy. I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

Unprofessional and disrespectful

by from Mims, Fl |

I purchased my trucks and cars over that last 13 years, along with both of my siblings and parents from Mike Erdman Toyota and we had the absolute best sales person and all our service was on time and was done professionally each time UNTIL RECENTLY when John Ball got involved. After a misquote on a service I requested price doubled from my original quote I simply wanted to take my truck elsewhere. I was asked if I would like to speak to the Service Manager, John Ball. I replied "no thank you. I need to get back to work". John Ball took it upon himself to interject, state "his" opinion and reminded him that I didn't want to nor did I request to speak with him. Mr. Ball continued to delay me and began to raise his voice. He then threaten to follow me to my place of employment and "cause trouble". I left and Toyota and I's relationship was restored by a call from Jay later that after oon. Months later I requested a courteous car to have a service maintance recall preformed. The woman who booked my car was very helpful and professional and asked if its ok that John Ball called me to assist with my appointment. I let her know that I would rather not speak with Mr. Ball due to a past experience with him. My appointment was booked and I left from North Brevard to this appointment. As I pulled in to Toyota, Mike Erdman Toyota called... It was John Ball saying he wanted to start off on the right foot. I assured him all was taken care of and did not wish to speak with him, only to have this recall issue taken care of and his involvement was not needed as everything has been taken care of. Mr. Ball, for whatever reason took this personally and told me that my business is no longer welcomed and to take my truck, which I purchased there and had services there, elsewhere. "We will no longer service your vehicle". I asked to speak to Jay, his supervisor. He refused to connect me to him. I asked for his contact information and be refused that as well, followed up by hanging up with me. Sales, service performed- great!! Service manager, John Ball unprofessional and disrespectful.

25,000 mi service

by from Cocoa Beach |

Excellent service! They were done at the time promissed, even though they found a problem with a tire and fixed it. They even had it washed by the time the driver who picked me up from home dropped me off. All done within 3 hrs. round trip.

Mike Erdman Toyota the Best

by from Webster, FL |

Excellent Service. Friendly, engaging staff from Garrick, the sales guy, to Chris, the sales manager, to Bob and John in the financial end. Willing to negotiate in good faith, while ensuring that you were comfortable with the discussion. I have visited many Toyota dealerships and have not received the quality of service that was provided at Mike Erdman Toyota. I will recommend the dealership to friends and family.

Camary Review

by from Cocoa, Fl. |

The work on the car was done very professionally. And i was kept up with the status of the vehicle at all times.

Recent service

by from Merritt Island FL |

Had oil change and tire rotation. Done promptly and totally satisfactorily. Had second visit to resit Check Engine light. (no connection with oil and tire service) Again, promptly completed and satisfactory. A very pleasant experience.

oil change

by from merrit island, fl |

it was very nice, didnt have to wait long. great job.