Toyota Of Vero Beach

1075 South Us Highway #1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

Used 772-569-8000 Used772-569-8000

My 2016 Toyota RAV4 experience

by from Vero Beach Florida |

Everyone was friendly and helpful. When I brought the car the salesman really worked hard for me and later when I brought it into service they were also helpful and got me out in a timely matter

I was pleased with the quick friendly service.

by from Vero Beach, FL 32962 |

Carl was more than happy to assist me in a professional and timely manner. I was amazed how quick my service was finished, especially since I was a walk-in. My sincere thanks to Carl.

Recent 2016 Kia Sorento SX purchase

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Salesperson (Ron) was more than peasant and easy to deal with. He took the time to explain everything and was knowledgeable of the vehicle features and financing options. The contract manager (Toyota facility person) was very professional too, although he was busy due to credit staff shortages (one guy on vacation, one guy away to seminar). Nice overall facility and courteous staff.

Great sales people.

by from Vero beach fl |

They listened to what I said I could do and did not push me into a deal I would not be happy with.

Clean facility

by from Vero Beach, FL |

All which I requested was done adequately in a reasonable period of time. I have used this facility for many years.

Reliable and dependable service

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

I have been a customer for more than 20 years and believe the Service department management are responsive to questions and/or any complaints that I may have. I also like being informed of possible maintenance that my car may need in the future.

Honesty and Professionalism

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

Honesty and professionalism. While I was in the waiting room, I was kept informed what the car needed. The waiting room had magazines and a television. The bathroom was clean.t

Awesome Experience

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

My initial conversation began with a man named Lindsey Dickerson. He was so nice and helpful. He was not available on the day we would be able to make it in. He directed us to Joseph Perry. In the midst of the process we also met Ron Frontera and Rick Johnson. Everyone was very nice even when being put under bargaining constraints. Joe even took the time to show me everything about my car and made sure I had my phone paired and felt comfortable with everything. The experience was great and if we decide to buy another Kia it will definitely be at Kia of Vero Beach.

Great service

by from Vero Beach Kia |

As usual called and got an appointment within a day or two and my service advisor Matt was great once again.

Mrs. Ziegler

by from Vero Beach |

I miss Ray Iber in service. Carl who works in service is outstanding as well ! I was in for an for a fuel induction service and my Toyota which I bought at this dealer runs a lot better. I am concerned about my steering wheel it is separating at the seam. Why ? I am in the market for a new Toyota this year and do not want to sell my Toyota with a faulty , manufacturing defect. And that is what it is. I am not a truck driver and I don't run a taxi service, having said that I have done nothing to cause it to separate, I have called the toll free number and they said we can not help you. It is a 2009 Toyota Camry. Is someone reading this? Does it matter to you? Does it make good walking around sense to buy a new Toyota if Toyota is not willing to help me with this defect ?