Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

Excellent and Customer Service Oriented

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I got a 2014 Civic EX and got an excellent deal on a lease. The dealership gave me a great deal on my trade-in and made the process easy and smooth. The salesman who helped me, Bill Green, took time to explain the cars that I was interested in to me so that I was able to make an informed decision about what car would be best for me. I would definitely recommend Vatland Honda to any of my friends! Thank you!

Lease of Honda CRV

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Service above and beyond expected. We were trying to trade 2 cars into one due to husband's illness and he not able to drive. The salesman worked very hard on this transaction.

.... Poor customer service

by from Vero Beach |

Phone calls ignored and never returned.... Bought a much cheaper car than traded in and never offered any cash back. Terrible dealership.... Stay away!!! We are extremely nice people and were treated very badly. Car just arrived at dealership brand new and had scratches. Was told we would be notified when to come in and have them repaired and never called us back. Made several calls salesman said he never got... Continued to lie. So sorry we ever had any dealings with this dealership. If you are in the market for a Hnda... Go elsewhere.

Stress free auto purchase

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Vatland. The process seems to only get better with time. Jaques Pans made the transaction as easy and pleasurable as possible. The car that we purchased was not a high dollar vehicle as far as car pricing goes yet we felt we were treated like we were purchasing top of the line. No long wasted time waiting for decisions of management, just straight forward "we can't do that, but we can do this". The car had a couple of small issues but thanks to Jaques and the Vatland crew, they were taken care of in less than a day. After doing a marathon trip over a weekend trying to find "the best deal" we ended up back at where we started with these guys and couldn't be happier! Do yourself a favor- if Vatland has the car you like- buy it- and don't forget to ask for Jaques.

Great service

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

Ron Perez was excellent and assisted us with all details! Thank you

Outstanding Sales and Service

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Of all the dealerships I have ever dealt with, Vatland is the most outstanding. Just leased a 2014 CRV to replace my 2006 (owned). Lon Mowrey, my service advisor, has given the most professional, honest, and friendly service consistently. Bill Green has made the buying process a pleasant, shared inquiry with a mutual goal, to put me in the car best suited for a price I can feel good about. Quality of repairs? Never an issue in the 6 years I've been a customer. And the facilities are spacious, super clean, with a large lounge and coffee bar, including fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Oh yes and my CRV? LOVE :^)

Super dealership all around

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I would recommend Vatland Honda over any dealer in Florida. I am a repeat Lease Customer and purchasing a car through them is as easy as it gets. Top notch from the moment you enter the door til you drive out with your new vehicle. My salesman, Joshua Rivera was awesome. And, I always go to their service department for oil changes, tire rotations, etc. Same excellent service as their sales department. Vatland Honda is # 1 all the way,

buying a honda

by from vero beach fl |

everyone was very nice and i got the car i wanted and price

Honda Accord purchased 6/27/14.

by from Vero Beach |

Very satisfied with the car and the service at Vatland. People were very helpful and affable and we love our second Accord.

Best car purchasing experience.

by from Fort Pierce, Florida |

You have the dealership you can be proud of. I appreciate the opportunity to benefit from your great dealership.