Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

New 888-856-6068
Used 877-689-7889
Service 866-914-4671

The Largest Honda Store on the Treasure Coast!!!

Outstanding Sales and Service

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Of all the dealerships I have ever dealt with, Vatland is the most outstanding. Just leased a 2014 CRV to replace my 2006 (owned). Lon Mowrey, my service advisor, has given the most professional, honest, and friendly service consistently. Bill Green has made the buying process a pleasant, shared inquiry with a mutual goal, to put me in the car best suited for a price I can feel good about. Quality of repairs? Never an issue in the 6 years I've been a customer. And the facilities are spacious, super clean, with a large lounge and coffee bar, including fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Oh yes and my CRV? LOVE :^)

6th CR-V

by from Vero Beach, FL |

This is the sixth Honda CR-V that I have purchased or leased from this dealership. The previous five were all from the same sales consultant, so I was a little hesitant to start with someone new. However, I was very pleased with Josh Rivera, he went above and beyond to accommodate me and make my time spent there as pleasant as possible.

purchased a new Honda Accord

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

Our Toyota needed mechanical repairs, so we decided to purchase a new car. As a whole, the car experience from the start to finish was very positive. We worked with Jack Pons who was great!

Best new car purchase experience yet.

by from Sebastian FL |

Best new car purchase experience yet. Thank you Bill Green and Vatland Honda!!

Josh and Brandon are great!

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

Thank you to Josh ua Rivera nd Brandon Stone for working so hard to get us into the bigger vehicle that we needed! They are good and fun to work with! Would recomend them anytime for a vehicle purchase! Thank you Guys!

2013 pilot touring

by from Vero Beach |

Jack Orr & Tyler at Vatland helped tremendously in getting me into a new 2013 pilot touring. Customer service was excellent.

Excellent Service Department

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Vatland Honda has the best Service Department that I have ever been to. They are honest, kind and actually care about maintaining a high level of customer service. Their prices are higher than elsewhere but I continue to go to them because it is worth it. They really do treat you like friends and no matter what issue you're having, they are willing and able to help. I have 2 children who actually enjoy going there and do not mind waiting while the car is fixed because it is such an enjoyable experience. Recently I had a major problem with my car and my Service Advisor, without any request from me, asked Honda if they would be able to discount the fee since I get all my service work there and Honda did! I cannot say enough about how great Vatland's Service Department is and how grateful I am.

Service Department is clearly #1

by from Vero Beach, FL |

We have owned many Honda's from several states over the years and Vatland's service department is #1. I have worked with Rudi mgr, and Lon Mowery adviser for over 12 years now. I can trust the both of then to steer me in the right direction and be fair and honest. What every customer deserves. It is a pleasure to work with them!

Great service

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I had a overhead light go out and they replaced the bulb in less than 15 minutes

Great sales and Service!!

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

My husband and I had the great fortune to lease a 2012 Honda Civic at Vatland Honda in Vero Beach, Florida. Marla and Jamie are the two sales consultants you want to deal with. They were both very knowledgeable, patient, understanding, and super accomodating!! What a wonderful experience...we'll be back for sure...thanks Jamie and Marla!!!