Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

Buying new CR-V

by from port st lucie,florida |

Very easy process,Nice people.The dealership was nice and clean and best of all the salespeople did not try to sell you ,instead they helped with my questions, and the whole process was easy and smooth.I would go back for another car.

July 12, 2012

Thank you for your review. We strive to accomplish our goal to be "associates" and not "salesmen", so it is great to know we are setting the standard in helping customers reach their goals by being helpful!

New CRV Purchase

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

Purchased a new 2012 CRV from Marla and Jamie. It was a very good experience. We went back and forth with vehicle choices and pricing for about a month with no sign of impatience from the Vatland sales team. Finally made a choice and a deal. My wife and I are very excited about our new vehicle. Thanks, Marla and Jamie

Vatland Honda is a Great Dealership!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

We have purchased Hondas for many years. When we moved to Florida, we found Vatland Honda in Vero Beach and were very pleasantly surprised at the manner in which we were treated. This dealership is special. They do not pressure you into buying. Everyone is nice but there is one salesman that is outstanding. His name is Greg Fountain. We just purchased our third Honda from him! The Service Department is also very acccommodating, especially Lon, who is always courteous and helpful.

June 15, 2012

Thank you for your review and recognition of Greg Fountain as well as Lon Mowery! We value our customers and are thrilled to hear our team members are representing Vatland Honda's philosophy !

EXCHANGE WHAT IS THAT??

by from VERO BEACH FLA |

Went into the dealership to ask about lowering my payment on my 2011 Honda ..walked out with a 2012 with a 200$ lower payment and extended warranty.. and a great buying experience.. THANK YOU GREG FOUNTAIN... SO GLAD I met you!! you have made my life brighter with your help in getting me WHAT I WANTED +++++

July 12, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are very happy that Greg was able to help you with your new car goals!

My new car buying experiance

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Greg Fountain is the salesman that helped me decide to purchase my new Honda Civic EX. He was very pleasant and helped answer all our questions clearly. The proposal was easy to understand compared to your competitors. I would highly recommend customers to go to Greg Fountain to help them purchase a car. I appreciate the "no fuzzy" math.

very pleasant experience with Neil Jarman

by from vero beach, FL |

Just bought 2011 CRV from vatlad honda and Neil Jarman has made a car buying a grate experience. Very professional, freindly, nice person that made my car buying very pleasant. No presure, no games,straight forward. Grate job Neil.

Neil Jarman is the Man!!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Just had the most wonderful experience buyihng a car from Neil Jarman at Vatland Honda. This is our sixth Honda, and the best experience of all. The knowledge of this man and his friendly, no pressure approach made the experience a pleasure. And yes, we love our new eco-friendly Honda CR-V.

Loved it!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

The whole buying experience was fun and fast. Neil was a joy to work with.

An excellent new car buying experience

by from Sebastian Florida |

We traded in a 2007 CRV which we purchased at a different Honda dealer. We did not go back there because it turned out we were really ripped off. This time we went to Vatland Honda, what a difference, we were treated absolutley first class by Marla Allen and Jamie Negvesky. They didn,t pressure us at all and Robin the financial officer explained every document we signed, that wasn,t done at the previous dealership. We also got a very fair price for our trade in. Thank you Vatland you were all great to us.

July 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing Vatland Honda and we welcome you to our family of satisfied customers! Our goal is to help customers reach their new car goals and to provide the information each one needs to make that all important decision !

Honda CR-V

by from Sebastian, FL |

I am happy with my car. I am happy with the ultimate deal. I enjoyed working with Marla and Jamie. However, it was such a grueling drawn-out process to get to the sale that it left me with a bad taste in my mouth for car dealers in general. Vatland is no better nor no worse than any of the others.

May 22, 2012

Thank you for your review. While we strive to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with the entire process we appreciate you sharing with us an area for improvement. Your views will help us greatly in achieving our goal to be the best!