Vatland Honda

700 U.S. 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

very fair with pricing and good knowledge .

by from palm bay fl |

dealership was very fair with their car pricing.easy to understand the terms of their workup sheet and final cost to buy my car.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Port St Lucie, Florida |

Having shopped several dealers this month, I can say without hesitation that I have never had a better experience than I had with Vatland Honda in Vero Beach. Kudos to Jamie Negvesky, and Marla Allen in the sales department! They were informative, helpful, and thorough, never pushy or annoying. I ended up leasing a 2012 CR-V at a very reasonable price. No muss, no fuss. Everything they promised, they delivered. Couldn't be happier!

Neil Jarman help me to buy my car he help me alot

by from Vero Beach Fl |

Neil Jarman he help me to buy my car he help me alot he did everything so I can buy a car I thank you alot because with out your help a could buy my car. I recommend every one to visit Valtland Honda and ask for Neil Jarman he will help you to buy your car that same way he help me Thank You Again By Christina Bonilla

buying a car should be fun

by from Vero Beach, FL |

We were comfortable with all aspects of the search for and purchase of a new CR-V. The sales consultant went out of his way to be accommodating during the test drive - stopping at my husband's place of work to pick him up so he could test drive the car also. There was no pressure from anyone, no hidden costs, and we were given several discounts. They believe buying a car should be a fun experience, and that's what they try to achieve.

JACGUES PONS

by from FORT PIERCE |

My husband and I have bought 6 cars with Vatland and our sales associate has always been Jacques Pons,This time they worked exrta hard for a great % on the car and kept the payment in the range that we could afford this new car... We have always had a great overalll service. We are now owers of 2 Hondas...

July 12, 2012

Thank you for your review and for choosing Vatland Honda for all your car needs. We value your opinions and are grateful for all of our loyal customers !

Happy driver

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

We ended up purchasing a new Honda Civic from Jacque Pons, while actually not intending to a new one at all. But he was never inposing and most helpful. So, after all was said and done, we did buy a new car.

Buying new CR-V

by from port st lucie,florida |

Very easy process,Nice people.The dealership was nice and clean and best of all the salespeople did not try to sell you ,instead they helped with my questions, and the whole process was easy and smooth.I would go back for another car.

July 12, 2012

Thank you for your review. We strive to accomplish our goal to be "associates" and not "salesmen", so it is great to know we are setting the standard in helping customers reach their goals by being helpful!

New CRV Purchase

by from Port St Lucie, Fl |

Purchased a new 2012 CRV from Marla and Jamie. It was a very good experience. We went back and forth with vehicle choices and pricing for about a month with no sign of impatience from the Vatland sales team. Finally made a choice and a deal. My wife and I are very excited about our new vehicle. Thanks, Marla and Jamie

Vatland Honda is a Great Dealership!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

We have purchased Hondas for many years. When we moved to Florida, we found Vatland Honda in Vero Beach and were very pleasantly surprised at the manner in which we were treated. This dealership is special. They do not pressure you into buying. Everyone is nice but there is one salesman that is outstanding. His name is Greg Fountain. We just purchased our third Honda from him! The Service Department is also very acccommodating, especially Lon, who is always courteous and helpful.

June 15, 2012

Thank you for your review and recognition of Greg Fountain as well as Lon Mowery! We value our customers and are thrilled to hear our team members are representing Vatland Honda's philosophy !

EXCHANGE WHAT IS THAT??

by from VERO BEACH FLA |

Went into the dealership to ask about lowering my payment on my 2011 Honda ..walked out with a 2012 with a 200$ lower payment and extended warranty.. and a great buying experience.. THANK YOU GREG FOUNTAIN... SO GLAD I met you!! you have made my life brighter with your help in getting me WHAT I WANTED +++++

July 12, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are very happy that Greg was able to help you with your new car goals!